If you can change something in a lakorn, what would you change?

D~D

sarNie Adult
our P-nang need MORE scene. we don't need extra stories about the other people.:p

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
If the type of lakorn is a series(Cupids,MLM,SJ,Uprince and the like), there should be interactions between main couples involved and it would be nice if aside from the part where the couples are the main pranangs then they will also appear in other parts of the series as cameo/guest/supporting role :D

Rahut Torachon - The Prime Minister and Head of Samingsa should have faced each other.

Last edited:

saki

sarNie Adult
I would like the p'ek of Wanida (Prajak) to be a stronger person and less afraid of his mommy. He didn't fight for Wanida and let the mom treat her badly, which is not the attitude of a strong person.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
This goes to all lakorns: please take out the unnecessary 3rd pranang. Let's just focus on the 1st pranang and allow the 2nd Pranang some scenes here and there when they contribute to the plot or for some comedy.

af_1993

sarNie Egg
rape scenes make me sick..so remove them all..and instead put willing kiss scenes

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! I would definitely have a different ending to Nakee with Ken P and Taew! Maybe have the spirit grandfather of Mae Nak Mai change his mind and allowed her to go back to be with Thosapol since she proved her love was real! Or since Thosapol miss Kumkaew so much he committed suicide and she saved his soul and he turn up a spirit in her world and they have eternity together! Oh please be there a sequel to Nakee!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No R scene...just willing...

General Rule is that they need to be lots of pra'nang scenes for all lakorns
-less main pra'nang scene kills the lakorn for me
-too many damn n'rai
-some lakorn has too much maid interactions...keep it minimum cuz some lakorn they are entertaining
-added scenes and dragging out lakorn
-stop rushing

Physical fighting for no reason...i like verbal battles better

Slap kiss - seduction is better

Don't make p'k hung up on the ex for too long and at the end "loves" n'k...JUST NO!

Or even 2nd pra'nang...they love nk for 9 ep and then accept/love the 2nd nk in the last hr....tooo much

I like stronger p'k but some storyline isn't like that and I juat won't watch..

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Some lakorns drags too much in dramatic scenes, then they rush the happily ever after.

I would like more variety in lakorns like korean dramas.

I wish they invest more into lakorns and hire subbers, I think one channel does that.

Only have one extra pra nang and they should be the one helping the main couple get together.

Less time spent on their phones, texting, facebooking, using Line. Like why cant they just talk on the phone only?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
One I can think of is Nang Chada. I didn't like the ending. Kinda creepy with Mai dancing like that by herself. But I guess it was necessary for the moral of the story. Just wanted it to be happier I guess.

I also do not like rape scenes. How can you force yourself on a girl?! Come on you got better morals than that!

P

PrincessKarina

One I can think of is Nang Chada. I didn't like the ending. Kinda creepy with Mai dancing like that by herself. But I guess it was necessary for the moral of the story. Just wanted it to be happier I guess.

I also do not like rape scenes. How can you force yourself on a girl?! Come on you got better morals than that!
I also do not like rape scenes either! And I also wish they would show more intimate scenes! When I watch a movie/lakorn I want to feel the moment! I can't do that when they only use camera angles and the camera moving away from their love scenes BEFORE the scene even starts (for example a wedding night between a groom and bride). LOL!

Definitely I would love a happier ending to Nakee. Anything at all! I hate that ending! Nakee is such a good lakorn to end so tragically between the pranangs! :sad6:

saki

sarNie Adult
yeah, i don't mind if p'ek is mean at first for as long as he becomes good later but forcing yourself on someone is a big no no and crossing the line. Btw, i just saw some parts in the older version of jlr (the one with john and ning) and I think it would have been better if the newer version with aum and aff removed that scene also... he was mean enough already no need to go overboard. That, and you saw his character become nice towards her later - their being a couple became more believable to me, although i didn't understand the dialogue. The ending was better in aum and aff's version though; it had some parts i liked- like when he was jealous over nukul, and when he had to do all the chores at the end :)