if u see ken on the street

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
has no butt?!???

girl you gotta watch his old yuma lakorns or even rang ngao..... mmm mmm mmm his behind is quite nice

i dont know what i would do but i would surely get arrested for it.... no doubt bout that
i totallie agree..his tushie was nice in Rang Ngao..but even betta in Nueng Nai Sueng..if u want some Ken behinds..u gotta keep ur eyes on him in Nueng Nai Sueng...ehehe...dang! how did he ever get that finee!! **drools** LOL..my wallpaper has his but towards me too..crap..i'll touch tat in place of him rite now...**DESPERATE** ehehe...love ken to death... :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
as a nang rai.. i would ask if he can show me around and if he agrees. i'll get him drunk & bring him to hotel & say he slept with MEE >:]
haahahha! but as a nang ek, i wouldddddd damn. i can never be a nang ek to him =) i would go crazy if i see ken. prolly give it a goood kiss ;D lmao!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'd ask him if he can hug me from behind like how he did to Ann. If he refuses then I'd follow him through out the streets, and if he proceeds to call the cops, then I'd hug him from behind and grab his package, before the cops come. LOL.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO 98, tsk tsk, now ure even JLRian ken. *shakes head
well if i saw him, i'll probly scream like a retart and then go hug him lol.
hey you never know...ken might want to be....i mean he was going to do JLR but didn't....so what can i say...i'm boy crazy and i will use my JLR powers lol

xoxcOcOxox

sarNie Hatchling
awww.. man if i see ken on the street i'll go over to him and pretend to faint to see if he helps me.. then talk to him in my shiety thai since i can't really speak it..haha and then of course the rest is history..hahaahahaha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ahaha im soo bored

well if i see him on the street, i would go up to him and say radom thai words cuz i cant really speak thai and try to get his autograph haha

then maybe pictures with him

and then give him a big slobber smooch :drool:

slap his butt, giggle then run, b4 cops comes hahahahaha :yahoo:
That was so hilarious!!! I would never dare to do that. LMAO!

When I See Ken:

1) Go up and speak in English.
2) Show him and pen and paper.
3) Pretend I'm lost.
4) Lure him into taking me into his car.
5) If Noi is with him, then I'll find a way to ditch her.
6) Kidnap Ken and place him in an uncharted island...

I'm just joking... I'd go up, speak in Thai, ask for an autograph, maybe a hug or two, some pictures, and a kiss in the cheek!

sirena

sarNie Adult
i'd stuff a pillow under my shirt and say "ken..don't you remember me? we were together that one night.." then i'd make him fall in love with me. he'll then have two wives me and noi, but confess to me that he loves me. i will be known as wifey number one and noi will be number 2. i will have a boy and noi will have a girl...ken will love me more cause i had a boy. he wants his kid to become an athelete...thats why.

hahahahahaha
LMAO omg this made me laugh >.< :loool:

I'd ask him if he can hug me from behind like how he did to Ann. If he refuses then I'd follow him through out the streets, and if he proceeds to call the cops, then I'd hug him from behind and grab his package, before the cops come. LOL.
ahahaha

u girls r soo bad! ahhha

fun

Expired Sarnie
i'd stuff a pillow under my shirt and say "ken..don't you remember me? we were together that one night.." then i'd make him fall in love with me. he'll then have two wives me and noi, but confess to me that he loves me. i will be known as wifey number one and noi will be number 2. i will have a boy and noi will have a girl...ken will love me more cause i had a boy. he wants his kid to become an athelete...thats why.

hahahahahaha
LMAO he said in Oum Ruk he wanted a girl. So cute!

Okay
I would rape him in public
, seriously. LMAO

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Hmmm, nothing I guess coz I am too shy and well, he's married and is gonna be a dad too. But one thing for sure is I will tell him to give his hair-stylist the sack!!! This hair style just does not do his look any justice. I prefer his hair being styled upwards a bit - like the one he had in SB. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'd probably react the same way I did when I bumped into P'Mos in SF. I'd at a FOOL. When I met P'Mos...I didn't even think for a sec. I ran up to him and started talking gibberish Thai to him. Surprise he even understood me.

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
i would let him run me over with his car .. and then I would pretend that I have alzheimer and cant remember anything due to injuries on my head.. and im sure he will feel guilty and try to take responsibility of me and take me into the house where noi is.. or he would rent me an apartment and come visit me periodically.. I will then act all nice and innocent and have him fall in love with me.. or put sleeping pills on his drink and rape him and then get pregnant and threaten him that I will tell the paparazzi and his wife if he doesnt take responsibility of me and the kid. haha