if u see ken on the street

sirena

sarNie Adult
ahaha im soo bored

well if i see him on the street, i would go up to him and say radom thai words cuz i cant really speak thai and try to get his autograph haha

then maybe pictures with him

and then give him a big slobber smooch :drool:

slap his butt, giggle then run, b4 cops comes hahahahaha :yahoo:

sirena

sarNie Adult
hey i just thought abt ken's butt for a second

yeaaaaaaaaaa he has no booty haha

cuz in ep 9 wen he went to look for ann they show a pic of him from the back and it waz flat

maybe asian guys dnt have booty

i dnt see them booty SHANKING EVERYYYWHEREEE

sorry got alittle excited

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
FOR MEEH IF I SEE THAT HOTTIE ON THE STREET...
I WOULD JUMP ON HEM AND KISS HEM...
TAKE HEM TO MY HOUSE.....AND YEAH????

MY SISTER::
I WOULD JUST BUTT BANG HIM RIGHT THEN && THERE MANG!!
HE'S HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA' SEXY//FINE//CUTE//HOT//GORGEUS
WHO COULD RESIST HIM??

MsPiggleWiggle

sarNie Egg
if i get to slap his butt ill tell u girls how big it is hahaxD

man u are tamed...touch only his butt....the things i would grab...=x

lets see..if i see him and hes alone i will first ask him to take pics with me..then i will rape him 5 times and then run back to the USA so they can't get me...hahahahahah

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
i'd stuff a pillow under my shirt and say "ken..don't you remember me? we were together that one night.." then i'd make him fall in love with me. he'll then have two wives me and noi, but confess to me that he loves me. i will be known as wifey number one and noi will be number 2. i will have a boy and noi will have a girl...ken will love me more cause i had a boy. he wants his kid to become an athelete...thats why.

hahahahahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh weeee... ken... :drool:

if i see him on the streets..

i'd jump on that, tap that, smack that, kiss that & drag him to a nearby hotel & say "give it to me baby.. uh huh uh huh..." & we'll be in the bedroom like "rawr baby Rawr..." & for sure, he will want to leave noi for mee... :loool: :)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
hey i just thought abt ken's butt for a second

yeaaaaaaaaaa he has no booty haha

cuz in ep 9 wen he went to look for ann they show a pic of him from the back and it waz flat

maybe asian guys dnt have booty

i dnt see them booty SHANKING EVERYYYWHEREEE
sorry got alittle excited
has no butt?!???

girl you gotta watch his old yuma lakorns or even rang ngao..... mmm mmm mmm his behind is quite nice

i dont know what i would do but i would surely get arrested for it.... no doubt bout that

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
idn...use these elephant love potion to make he fall in love for mee...but i save that part for my bie..surkit...hehe...

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. FIRST I'LL PROLLY SCREAM AND RUN FOR HIM AND JUMP ON HIM AND HUG HIM AND WONT LET GO. HEHEHE!! I KNOW I'LL GO CRAZY!!

solin

sarNie Adult
I maybe just approach him...then tell him few words about him, his wife and how I like to see him on screen, take a picture with him and go away !

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno...i'll cry for sure if i reallie do get to meet him...probably ask for a hug..i'm quite shy :blush: ...pictures..and of course autographs...i would want one of his baby girl too...and Noi too if possible

but if i wasn't me :ph34r: ...dang! i'm casting some freaking kinda spell on tat hot ass...he's ass is going home w/ me..**nods**...and the rest sshhhh...it's for us to know and you to fantasize about..MUAHAHAHHA :loool: