I really dont want him to...

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
My secrets are coming out like crazy and Phong is finding them out. I dont know what to say or anything anymore. He found out that I had a KINKY side to me that he never seen before. I have changed so much in the last 3 years that when I do think about it I SHOCK myself! :eek: I mean he has nothing against it and really wants to see it; but I refuse. Finding out so much he was like DAYMN YOUR MORE THEN MY CHICKS! I thought to myself well at least you think so; but I am not like that anymore. I felt like I changed for the better but yet guys seem to be SO ATTRACTED TO THAT KINKY-NESS! He's been teasing me and joking about it and eh its not like I havent heard of his SMUT too...
And lately within the last 6 months of our friendship he told me that one of his GIRL FRIEND (as in a friend who is a girl) asked him repeatedly to move to Minnesota with him. At first I didnt mind; and now I do. I dont want him to leave me. This girl friend of his turned him down when he asked her out due to age and seeing him playing other girls but I know down deeply that this GIRL still loves him. But he tells me she's just a friend and nothing more. I can say I am not that dumb! I can see that there are still feelings between the two of you and... and... I dont know what more I can say...
Its probably the 5th time he told me this and I told him to just go? Is that the right answer to say... Should I tell him "no, dont go; stay with me" I dont know. He loves his parents dearly and so I dont know. I told him today to not go because I would be losing a close "friend" and he just laugh and joked. I dont know what more to say. I confessed my likeness to him and he only joked with me more. I dont know what more to say to him to show him that I really care for him and I do love him. I showed him everything and yet he takes it as a joke. I guess I am nothing more then a friend to him. I GIVE UP! la la la la!!!!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
My secrets are coming out like crazy and Phong is finding them out. I dont know what to say or anything anymore. He found out that I had a KINKY side to me that he never seen before. I have changed so much in the last 3 years that when I do think about it I SHOCK myself! :eek: I mean he has nothing against it and really wants to see it; but I refuse. Finding out so much he was like DAYMN YOUR MORE THEN MY CHICKS! I thought to myself well at least you think so; but I am not like that anymore. I felt like I changed for the better but yet guys seem to be SO ATTRACTED TO THAT KINKY-NESS! He's been teasing me and joking about it and eh its not like I havent heard of his SMUT too...
And lately within the last 6 months of our friendship he told me that one of his GIRL FRIEND (as in a friend who is a girl) asked him repeatedly to move to Minnesota with him. At first I didnt mind; and now I do. I dont want him to leave me. This girl friend of his turned him down when he asked her out due to age and seeing him playing other girls but I know down deeply that this GIRL still loves him. But he tells me she's just a friend and nothing more. I can say I am not that dumb! I can see that there are still feelings between the two of you and... and... I dont know what more I can say...
Its probably the 5th time he told me this and I told him to just go? Is that the right answer to say... Should I tell him "no, dont go; stay with me" I dont know. He loves his parents dearly and so I dont know. I told him today to not go because I would be losing a close "friend" and he just laugh and joked. I dont know what more to say. I confessed my likeness to him and he only joked with me more. I dont know what more to say to him to show him that I really care for him and I do love him. I showed him everything and yet he takes it as a joke. I guess I am nothing more then a friend to him. I GIVE UP! la la la la!!!!
What. . . ? I'm completely lost. Is your 1st paragraph related to paragraph 2 or 3 somehow?

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
OK. In response to the fact that you love him and you've told him this but he just laughs it off, that sounds like he's not that into you. A known fact is that most people (especially men) appreciate and value something more when it's hard won. Just let your friendship be and see how it will develop without putting any pressure on him.

are you in WI? cause if so, let him go and come to me! I'm in MN.

I'll take good care of him.

Okay... when the guy start joking with you when you're serious... that just means... he don't know what he wants. Give him some space to think about it. Remember in Full House, how he laugh jokingly she she said she's falling or in love with him? Yeah... they don't know what they want. Don't make their decision for them... he's big boy... let him decide what's best for him. And you, don't be too self-fish.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
i agree wid "u00htg2" because its a sign that he's not into you.. he probably just wants to be a frewnd rite now.. so just let it be for a while..

----LiNDAHERLOVESFONGXiONG----

Hey there girl... Sorry been so busy with work. butta I would have to agree with the buddies here. I would probly jus give it sum space. I would love to kick his ass for you and bitch slap him butta he hate me for it. blah!
You left me such a LOOOOOOONG MSG! haha!!! Seriously thou... I say this to you. DUMP HIM. FOrget him... Just come to my brother who loves u. haha! Okae jokes.... This guy is cute and I know that you want him; but so does my brother who wants you. He may not be the HOTTEST HALF BRo of mine but damn I know you checking him out. Funnie thing tho... NVM i leave it at that... I probly come up and visit soon butta well see... Ima make my bro buy me a ticket there and that's when I will work my magic... haha! WORK MY MAGIC!!! =P

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
What. . . ? I'm completely lost. Is your 1st paragraph related to paragraph 2 or 3 somehow?
Sorry! It was a two shot with one stone kind of deal. But they are related I just dont know how though! :p

are you in WI? cause if so, let him go and come to me! I'm in MN.

I'll take good care of him.

Okay... when the guy start joking with you when you're serious... that just means... he don't know what he wants. Give him some space to think about it. Remember in Full House, how he laugh jokingly she she said she's falling or in love with him? Yeah... they don't know what they want. Don't make their decision for them... he's big boy... let him decide what's best for him. And you, don't be too self-fish.
Yea I do live in Wisconsin. ^_^ I know I am usually dumb! I fall easily for everything.

Hey there girl... Sorry been so busy with work. butta I would have to agree with the buddies here. I would probly jus give it sum space. I would love to kick his ass for you and bitch slap him butta he hate me for it. blah!
You left me such a LOOOOOOONG MSG! haha!!! Seriously thou... I say this to you. DUMP HIM. FOrget him... Just come to my brother who loves u. haha! Okae jokes.... This guy is cute and I know that you want him; but so does my brother who wants you. He may not be the HOTTEST HALF BRo of mine but damn I know you checking him out. Funnie thing tho... NVM i leave it at that... I probly come up and visit soon butta well see... Ima make my bro buy me a ticket there and that's when I will work my magic... haha! WORK MY MAGIC!!! =P
Your not much help Yingna. :p You such a dork! Tell your brother I'd give him a shot!

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
Phong has been viewing me funny lately. He also has been very very touchy too. I KNOW he has been reading some of my SMUT that one of his girls is sending to him. This weekend we hanged out and he kept grabbing for my hand when I was driving. He would grab my hand and punch me with it while I am driving. He said that if he does that its like me hitting myself so he would not feel bad. So I got annoyed that he kept doing that because I was driving and yes its my hand whose doing the punches but it hurts when he is holding onto my hand and punching my self in the leg. I got annoyed so I accidently slap his chest. :eek: He was all rubbing it and said that it hurts. Then out of no where he was like look my nippy all hard. And he showed it to me. I was like AHHHHH!!! :blink:
Other then that he been doing odd stuff that friends never do to one another. But I wont complain. I dont know. I am more confused then ever.

YINGNA; I AM VERY SORRY! I STILL WANT TO BE WITH PHONG! :p

Sorry I couldnt pick up my cell... haha! I was BZ taking picture of my lunch. This is for you! I LUV u hun!

I was thinking of u when I was eating my sticky rice with Sardine.

i agree with the previous posters. leave the dude be.

as for you, you are analyzing things way too much. stop yourself for your own sanity. ^_^ it's not healthy. the dude is not your world. he is not the air you breathe despite whatever corny songs or movies exist.