I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!

juicee

sarNie Elites
just get yourself to planned parenthood. the longer you put it off, the more difficult the situation will be

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
undefine_me said:
How does your stomach feels like in the first-second month if you are pregnant?
[post="72886"][/post]​
Your stomach wont feel any different. Trust me, im on my second pregnancy now. Basically, when was your last period? Use the date that you started bleeding. And we'll be able to count on from there. If u have irregular periods, then its hard to say. Then like everyone else mentioned, try out planned parenthood. For pregnancy test, your parents do not have to be there. So they wont know until u tell them. Or in my city, we have a pregnancy crisis center, its a smaller version of planned parenthood. Cravings and headaches, any symptoms of being pregnant can also be mistaken for period symptoms. Please try to remember the last period date. That would help.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i suggest u to just get a real test asap at the ob/gyno. save the stress and the fret, ok. it does no good to worri about it. what if u R preggo? ur just wasting ur time like this. this is ur life. get something done asap---just to know.

all the best.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
everyone has offered awesome advices...n hopefully u take it into consideration. as u know it's ur health that's on the line. aside from the possibility of pregnancy, it could be worse, like a tumor. so most importantly, go and get a confidential check up/physical exam. whatever it is that's going on with you, there will be some sort of resolution and approach to dealing with it. everything comes and everything goes, that's how temporary life is. so don't worry chica... there's no use stressing. what will be will be. there will be someone out there to support you with whatever happens. there's plenty of options in life to many obstacles. if anything, as u can see, sarnworld is a family of resources and support. so as is, whatever goes down, u can always bombard us with more questions, and someone's bound to know something and at least point u in the right direction.

planned parenthood sweetie ;) ....u'll be fine *speaking from personal experience* and marduk's proposed a great website. and here's another one:
http://www.teenwire.com/

and to find a nearby planned parenthood center in your area:
http://www.teenwire.com/clinics/

just stay safe n protected. n take good care of urself ;) that's what matters most. :)

~Sandy~

Underfine_me, any update yet? Have gone to see your gyno or get tested?

undefine_me

sarNie Egg
~Sandy~ said:
[post="73708"][/post]​
Does your stomach feels hard, like there is something in there?

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
undefine_me said:
Does your stomach feels hard, like there is something in there?
[post="73748"][/post]​
I dun think u feel something for the 1st or 2nd months...

Please answer to all questions that SarNies asked u
cuz they r wondering what u already did or what u're gonna do next... ^_^

undefine_me

sarNie Egg
~Sandy~ said:
[post="73708"][/post]​
I haven't had any updated yet. Don't know what to do and if it's postive of not. What's a gyno test?

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Undefine_Me

gyno is short for gynecologist

none of us here want to tell you how to live your life, but since you came here looking for advice we are giving it to you and i really do believe that you should follow the advice that has been given to you by the other fans on this webboard.

if in fact you are pregnant, waiting and stressing is not doing you or the baby any good. there are confidential ways to find out if your pregnant, go to planned parenthood, go to an er (doctors do have degrees of confidentiality).

you might be scared to tell you parents, but there really is no way you can hide it from them, eventually your stomach will get bigger and eventually a baby will be born and they will figure it out. they might be angry or disappointed at first, but in the end you are their daughter and they will love and support you.

and if your not pregnant, then take this as a learning experience and be more careful or just dont put yourself in this kind of situation again. you're life is the one that will change no matter what, even if you feel pressure from your guy, he has less to lose than you do because he can bail at anytime.

also, if its not pregnancy, then there could be something else wrong and the longer you wait the worse it could get, so its best to get checked soon

~Sandy~

Fan...i coudln't say it better.

underfine_me....you dont feel nothing at all 1st & 2nd month, the earlierst you would feel anything for first pregnancy would be at least the 4th month. And u wont feel anything hard, like u ask. It would feel like butterflies flying around or swimming. Now, if u feel something hard....i believe there's something else, not a baby.

undefine_me

sarNie Egg
Reagan said:
It'll be a good idea to stop smoking, drinking and stop any unhealthy things for the moment.
[post="74529"][/post]​
I don't smoke, drink nor do any other unhealthy things. I am an Anti-Drug.

~Sandy~

Underfine_me, you post this thread on Jan. 27th asking for advice and help. There's been many post on this thread giving u the advice. And now its Feb. 2nd...and u haven't even acknowledge any of the advices given. It's been a good week in a half, and it seems to me, we (other Sarnies) are the only ones who cares, wants to know what's wrong, and hope there isnt anything wrong.

Don't rely on regular pregnancy test. At least give us a date of your first day of your last period. OR just go see a doctor.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
it might be hard to step into the doc's office but there is no other way. If your reading this then your wasting time if you dont have an answer yet, hurry and see doctor!