I hate it when...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
When someone calls me and then not even a minute after they said hello, they go.. "Wait.. wait, hold on, someone's calling me on the other line.."

When I get sales calls from a machine!

When people honk instantly after the light turns green, cause you were 1 second too slow to go.

When I call customer service center and right away they go.."please hold!" when I didn't even get to open my mouth to say hello.

When someone stares at me to the point where their heads gotta turn an awkward angle just to have a longer look.

When drive-thru employees act like jerks.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh lome thanks for reminding me...bout the stupid solicitator calls...

i hate getting those type of calls ...its the stupid machine all the time..and when you get a live person they get very rude with you. wth.. i get those like 6-8 times a day throughout the day on the work phone..even worst some of them are calling the cellphone too ..what a nuisance <_<

i hate calling a customer service hotline..only be connected to different dept and at the end none of them can help me...or when i do get to the right dept i spent most of my time..on hold than when i actually get to speak with them...ex. comcast, dell, and a few other places...good lord~

i hate it when i try to be nice...toward the opposite sex that is...they tend to get the wrong idea and think its ok to hit on me...dammit i was only trying to be nice...

hmmm i said i was going to bed...but what am i doing here??? :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Nikki! I'm with you on the texting! I hate it when i text them a life story & all the reply is an okay. arrghhh!!!

Oh Lome... i can't stand people who honk, specially after the light just turn green!

It seems like the majority of the "I hate it when" have to do with driving :loool:

I hate it...

when people take forever to get out of a parking spot.

when my stomach growls at night when i'm trying to sleep

when my stomach growls in class (embarrassing!)

when someone tells me they'll call me back but never do! arrghhh...

when people cross anywhere on the street, causing me to stop for them... arrghhh... again!

when I have a song stuck in my head & i don't remember what's it called so i spend the majority of the time trying to figure it out.

when my family don't know how to put the toothpaste cap back on the toothpaste

when cars weave in & out of traffic with no signal lights arrgh... it just frustrates me.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh goodness speaking of ppl walking on the street i got one today on my way to work ...

i saw this lady walking right smack on the white lines in the middle of a two way road...i was driving slowly for i dont know if she knew i was right behind her or what...and i cant tell whether or not she will cross over or continues to walk on the white dotted lines..lol gosh i was very tempted to roll down my window and yell out to her in cambodian to get off the street if she doesnt wanna get run over...but of course i didnt...dammit..you think she would know better than that...i mean if some lunatic was out there trying to cause trouble or might have some drunk bastard..yea early in the AM she could be in the newspaper. oh and this all happen in the same morning..the arse that was in the other lane who stopped right in the middle of the road talking to the guys that were cleaning the park area...good thing he was on the opposite side of me..after dealing with the lady walking in the street i WOULD use my horns on that guy that was talking in the street :lol: damn ppl!

but knowing me..i didnt yell out my window nor did i honk my horn...i just look and shake my head ..out of belief! -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh goodness speaking of ppl walking on the street i got one today on my way to work ...

i saw this lady walking right smack on the white lines in the middle of a two way road...i was driving slowly for i dont know if she knew i was right behind her or what...and i cant tell whether or not she will cross over or continues to walk on the white dotted lines..lol gosh i was very tempted to roll down my window and yell out to her in cambodian to get off the street if she doesnt wanna get run over...but of course i didnt...dammit..you think she would know better than that...i mean if some lunatic was out there trying to cause trouble or might have some drunk bastard..yea early in the AM she could be in the newspaper. oh and this all happen in the same morning..the arse that was in the other lane who stopped right in the middle of the road talking to the guys that were cleaning the park area...good thing he was on the opposite side of me..after dealing with the lady walking in the street i WOULD use my horns on that guy that was talking in the street :lol: damn ppl!

but knowing me..i didnt yell out my window nor did i honk my horn...i just look and shake my head ..out of belief! -_-
LMAO. I flipped a guy off today because he cut in front of me & then had the nerves to turn without his blinkers! arghhh... he just made me mad. lol.

Katerine

Butterfly123
What ticks me off...

when my stupid boyfriend never text me back and then her does 5 hours later oh and when he calls me at 5am to say he's drunk <_<
when my parent say i can't go out 5 minutes before i leave the house when i asked them like an hour or 2 day ago... grr...
when my friend ask to borrow money and never give it back <--- that i shout at them for
Whe people say i'm spoiled coz i have nice things <--- so not it called a job and i pay for everything my self :rolleyes:
when my teachers nag me for work and i already handed it in
when i get blamed for somthing my brother did <_<
when my dad and brother leave the toilet set up
umm.. old people when you ask them somthing on and they just walk away <--- agest

well i think that it ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I hate it when people drive with their head lights on super high. Whatcha tryna do? blind the person in front of you??

Or when I go into the kitchen to get something but then I end up spending 5 minutes trying to figure out what it was i was trying to get.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate it when people drive with their head lights on super high. Whatcha tryna do? blind the person in front of you??

Or when I go into the kitchen to get something but then I end up spending 5 minutes trying to figure out what it was i was trying to get.

OMG im the same way regarding the kitchen...

as for the head light one..mine are always automatically on day/night...so i dont know if its on too high or what not lol

ok im gonna really turn my monitor off this time... :rolleyes: gn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Nikki! I'm with you on the texting! I hate it when i text them a life story & all the reply is an okay. arrghhh!!!

Oh Lome... i can't stand people who honk, specially after the light just turn green!

It seems like the majority of the "I hate it when" have to do with driving :loool:

I hate it...

when people take forever to get out of a parking spot.

when my stomach growls at night when i'm trying to sleep

when my stomach growls in class (embarrassing!)

when someone tells me they'll call me back but never do! arrghhh...

when people cross anywhere on the street, causing me to stop for them... arrghhh... again!

when I have a song stuck in my head & i don't remember what's it called so i spend the majority of the time trying to figure it out.

when my family don't know how to put the toothpaste cap back on the toothpaste

when cars weave in & out of traffic with no signal lights arrgh... it just frustrates me.
OMG good story about honking. My sociology teacher last quarter is from the east coast, specifically NY so he's used to the honking ways of NY lol. One day he was driving from his house in Sacramento to the university and the light went green but everyone else didn't move, so he honked really loudly. Two minutes later he saw this lady with a stroller walking across the street. He's like ohhhhh, wooops, sorry. HAHA, when he told our class that OMG we almost died from laughter. He's like you folks in California are too laid back. That lady would've not stand a chance in NY lol because there's no way in hell that anyone would stop and wait for her to cross first.

Oh another thing about his McDonald's incident. This was when he first decided to relocate to California after having lived in Connecticut for awhile for his teaching at Yale, so he goes into McDonald's really hungry and sees a whole bunch of people just waiting and looking at the menu. He cuts in front of all of them and slams his hands on the counter and goes "I would like...." and the other customers looked at him funny like why is he cutting us and why does he have to slam his hands? So he finally realized that the others were not just standing around looking at the menu, they're in line too. So he goes on to tell us more about how in NY, if you don't already know what you want to eat, then the other hungry people will beat you to it lol. The whole lecture hall roared with laughter at his east coast ways :lol:. He's like it's ok folks I've learned how to be a Californian now. Haha.

I have so many funny stories of this professor but it will take forever for me to tell them all. He's such a funny professor even though I did dislike his class at times.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO ur prof can relate to me LOL u know over here we have funny stories of people from da west LOL how they're too slow lol just like u said like on ordering food and shiet lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO ur prof can relate to me LOL u know over here we have funny stories of people from da west LOL how they're too slow lol just like u said like on ordering food and shiet lol
We are slow here, we love to look at the menu even though we already know what's on it. We are slow like Aff :loool:!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I hate it when people take your stuff without asking and never put it back to where you could find it, then you ask them about it, and they say they never took it, only to find it in their room

I hate it when I'm cruisin in the carpool lane at my lovely speed of 70 (ever since I got my first ticket a long time ago) and people tailgate me to move, BUT I'M CRUISIN!!! or trucks tailgate me with their friggen bright headlights

I hate it when I call and leave a message but never get a phone call back, but when I call and don't leave a message, they call immediately

I hate it when people are talking on the phone with you, put you on hold, and forget you were waiting, so they hang up

I hate it when people get cut off by their cell phone during an important part of the convo but don't call back, and when you try to call back, it goes straight to voice mail

I hate it when I'm talking about something, then forget what I was gonna say

I hate it when people take babies to movie theaters, as if they can enjoy the movie...CALL A BABYSITTER OR YOUR MOTHER!!! Especially when it's a scary movie...I swear, people are idiots

I hate it when I'm up from insomnia with no one to spam with when I'm in one of my threads...

I hate it when people don't know what they want at INN N OUT

I hate it when people obviously bump into you and don't say sorry

I hate it when I'm in a packed parking lot looking for a good spot, only to be in the next lane of the good spot...or when I've found one that I thought was good, but after I get out, I walk pass a better one

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
I hate it wen someone uses the word i love u but do mean it !!!!

i hate it when ma mom think she knows me but im a different person now to who i was when i was like 5 years old!!

i hate it when ma mom wont let me grow up!!!

i hate pure liers and when they dont stick to a story so its like soooo obvious that they are lying and yet the still defend themselves!!!

bad smelling ppl and places EWWW oh and dirty places annoy me its like why!??!

when someone is ill and dont stay away from me!!! selfishhh ppl!!!

when boys think that im bi or straight hmm no ... so dont even try!!

when ppl acuse me of something i did not do!!! ffs!!!

when ppl try to tell me who i am when its not me!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL So... i can so relate to the movie theatre one...

i hate it when youre at a four way stop sign..you know you stopped before a few cars that actually came to a complete stop but instead of them letting you go first while youre already about to turn they also decided to go at the same... only to have you slam on your break... (which happen to me on Thursday, damn ppl) argh i wanted to HONK so bad!) :( but i can never move fast enough to do so LMAO...arghh its annoying! (like poor aff :lol: still loves her though too proper eh!?)

oh one more i hate...

i hate it when theres a good sale...i dont have money..and when i have the damn money nothing is on sale!!!! wtf!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
LOL So... i can so relate to the movie theatre one...

i hate it when youre at a four way stop sign..you know you stopped before a few cars that actually came to a complete stop but instead of them letting you go first while youre already about to turn they also decided to go at the same... only to have you slam on your break... (which happen to me on Thursday, damn ppl) argh i wanted to HONK so bad!) :( but i can never move fast enough to do so LMAO...arghh its annoying! (like poor aff :lol: still loves her though too proper eh!?)

oh one more i hate...

i hate it when theres a good sale...i dont have money..and when i have the damn money nothing is on sale!!!! wtf!!!!
ME TOO!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
I fucking hate dumb fuck drivers who put other drivers at risk. Stupid selfish assholes! I hope they get pulled over and shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hate it when [strangers] ask me if I have a cell phone? I don't have one, I don't use one, I don't need one. I used to, but when people ask me why I don't pick up the phone... ahhhh do I have to answer that question, I just don't want to speak to you. LMAO so might as well not have a phone. Plus almost everyone in my family has one, I am hardly alone so why must I get one. LMAO

I hate it when people ask me for money esp. strangers. I don't mind sometimes but fuck off, the past few weeks, it has been constant, I mean it literally. Even at school 'Do you have 50 cents? Do you have a print card?' Hey bitches, do I look rich LMAO but no, I don't curse at them, I pretend to be polite. What pisses me off even more, there are other people around me and they end up asking me. Am I too innoccent looking cause I know I look nothing close to rich. And wtf, they have on Hollister, Aero, name brand shits on. People I should be the one asking for money!!! Hehehehe I don't mind giving some change to some stupid bumbs, but those past weeks, I was so annoyed.

I hate it when I am being forced to be nice to someone that is not nice. Obviously that means relatives. There are about a few relatives that I don't even want to be related to. They are so greedy and rude!!! Why in the world are we related!!!

I hate it when ... I don't know but I can swear there are a whole lot more.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I hate it when I am being forced to be nice to someone that is not nice. Obviously that means relatives. There are about a few relatives that I don't even want to be related to. They are so greedy and rude!!! Why in the world are we related!!!
LMAO. So true Fun!

But for me it's not relative but Lao elders in general. there's this man that I do not like, perverted SOB but I gotta be nice to him because he's a friend of my dad. ughhh i just wanna sock him. nasty old man. <_<

I hate it when i'm watching a football game or basketball game & i leave the tv set for less than a minute & something BIG happens & I miss it!!! It's happen to me 3 times today!! arrrghhh.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate it when i have a full tank of gas or halfway ..the price per gallon isnt that much...but when i need to fill it up..it like jumps 5-10 cents more...even just by 5-10 cents a gallon..i like to say that every penny counts..cause it sure adds up.