I dont watch Thai movies anymore. N i still come here!!

sooks

sarNie Egg
it's strange.. the reason i came to this forum was because of thai movies but i dont watch them anymore. it's the same old things.. it gets old. so why do i come here? lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually --- dis is the only thai forum i ever came arcoss dat have "Guys" ... i never remeber being in a thai forum where guys acutally exist ?? .. now i have a whole differ view about guys hahhaah

Nameless

N i n j a
I still come here in spite of the fact that I rarely watch Thai lakorns anymore. It's a friendly environment.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I haven't watched a thai movie in forever. The last one I watched was sexphone and d2b's movie (which was very *cough*) and before that...I only remember Teen bullet (and this movie is over 8-10 yrs old?? o_O)
haha

Thai lakorns? I uhhh...(hehehe) I watched kob's and num's lakorn...I don't remember watching others :\ (i did but i didn't finsh cuz =x)

Thai music? Uhhh... :sweat: I drop by the buddie media sometimes to check out if any old school stuff comes out...(JONI AND LOUIS RAPTOR :)

This place is home.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Well, there are several other topics in this forum that doesnt necessarily relate to Thai lakorns; most I find quite interesting to read and reply to... ^_^

As for guys? LOL you'd probably come across them uhhh I say hmmm...once in a blue moon...awfully rare here and that is IF YOU are actually LOOKING :lol:

noungning

Heartless
lol ... i don't watch any either but i come in here to socialize in the spare time... it's fun to interact... guyz eh??? they are all freakin hottt u should definitely check out the chat sometimes and get some numbers!!! lolz

vina_lek

agggh...I haven't watched any lakorns since late last yr...school sucks the energy out of me. I come here for the summaries though. Thank goodness to those who spends the time writing them. So, I think I've given up watching most things and just go w/ the summary/recaps now a days. :unsure:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Same here...I hardly find myself watching thai drama anymore but I still come here evertime I'm bored....well actually I also do come here for the taiwanese drama now...lol this forum has introduce me to all the korean and taiwanese drama that I really never care for before, but now I am totally addicted to it....lol

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I hardly watch Thai tv series now a days but still listen to the music such as my lovely Dan.. hes the whole reason why I still support the Thai entertainment.

Pee

sarNie Elites
WHAT???? No one watches thai lakorns anymore???? What a shame.. j/k Hmm I watch thai lakorn and doramas and k-dramas .....

there are periods when I stop watch thai lakorns but thats just because I d/l too much doramas and k-dramas but after a while I continue watching lakorns :p

I hope that people wont stop watching lakorns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
shout outz: for fast tip on dieting,shampoo making, polls, n bradgelina/angad news ;)

plus i gotta admit, flashchat is "ahhhhhhh-muzing' ;D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
the chat STILL doesnt work for me .. haha but yea i havent watched lakorns for like uhmm .. awhile ahhah since last year i think .. >.< in san francisco there's no THAI RENTAL PLACE!!! =*(

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I come in here for the catfights. Speaking of which, we should have more of that...or at least some. Hmm...D2B sucks. Go! Jk...I love D2B...they're so dreamy...*sigh*.