I Belong To You: Completed

anousone

sarNie Egg
Chapter 02

Min, Nee, and Khem looked at each other as they sat on the seats at SuvarnabhumI airport. Parn already left. She left for Bangkok, the day after school was over. They would meet up with Parn there in Bangkok.

“Are you ready for revenge?” asked Nee.

Min shrugged, “I guess I am.”

Khem snickered, “He’ll get a taste of his own medicine. You know what I mean?”

Nee nodded, “Yup but your plan is easy though. Write an article about him that would ruin his reputation. Nobody will know it‘s you if you keep it anonymous”

Khem nodded, “Either that or make him fall for you…..but I would choose the seducing one…show him the beauty queen you are!”

Min nodded with confidence, “Thank you girls. You guys are the best! Now we know what we’re going to do, how are we going to do it?”

The three girls sat there, trying to come up with plans to destroy him. Min had a plan but the other two didn’t like it. So they came up with their own plans. All three girls couldn’t wait until they tell Parn their plan.

“Do you think it’ll work?” Min asked.

Khem hold her hand up in the air, “I say I tell one of my dad’s men to go kill him! My dad’s a mafia you know.”

Nee shook her head, “You’re evil.”

Min nodded in agreement, “Khem, your dad is a mafia. That means he’s doing some illegal stuff. You let him do that?”

Khem shrugged, “Then what am I suppose to do? Turn him in? I wouldn’t be a loyal daughter if I did that.”

“But you wouldn’t be a good citizen to your country if you let bad guys like him rule the country.”

“Why do you think I moved to L.A. then? My mom walked out on us already. I don’t want to do that to him too. So whatever he’s doing, that’s his business. Anyways back to Min’s plan, no matter what the plan is, we will destroy the guy who hurt you.”

Min and Nee nodded.

The girls were all tired, waiting for Parn to pick them up. So they sat there and waited until they fell asleep on each other. It wasn’t long after Min woke up due to the noise people next to them were making. Min stood up, causing Nee and Khem to bump heads.

“Oy!” Khem said rubbing her head.

“Why did you fall on me?” Nee asked.

“Me? Why did you fall on me?” Khem snapped back.

Both girls turned to look at Min who was already standing up and looking at them, “Why did you stand up?” they both asked.

She looked at her two friends her arms across her chest. She couldn’t believe that Nee and Khem were arguing like little girls, “I was awake” she replied. “My shoulder hurts you know.”

Nee rubbed her head, “You could’ve at least woke us up instead of standing up.”

Min laughed and sat down next to them, “Girls, I’m sorry.”

Khem looked at the time on her phone, “Anyways, when is Parn coming? She’s taking forever!”

Min shrugged, “She’s probably stuck in traffic somewhere….be patient.”

Khem sighed and lean on Nee‘s shoulder.

Om, Sukol, Taylor, and Kellan were there at the airport as well. They were waiting for their rides too. They were surprise to see two girls arguing like little kids, “Those girls are acting like little kids” Kellan laughed.

“But they’re cute” answered Taylor.

Sukol nodded in agreement. Om didn’t agree or disagree with his friends. He didn’t care.

“What’s wrong Om?” Sukol asked. “Looks like something’s bothering you.”

“Om sighed, “I have to attend a wedding that I don’t want to go to. And to make matters worse, I have to be groom men.”

Kellan laughed, “It ain’t gonna be that bad. Look, Taylor and I even volunteered to be groom men too.”

Om shook his head, “You guys don’t understand.” Om gazed around and there in front of him was a back of a girl. He didn’t know who she was or what she look like but her back sure did look like her.

“Om…” Sukol shook him “Dude, what’s wrong?”

“Huh?” He turned to look at his friend, “What did you say Sukol?”

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing…” he replied, then turned his attention back on the girl.

Min was half listening to her friends and half listening to the boys. She was surprise when she heard the name Om, but she pretended not to know the name. The name has been haunting her for four years. This time, going back to Bangkok, she was going to make the person pay. She will ruin his reputation and will hurt him as much as he hurt her, or even worst. But the problem was, how.

“Min, are you even listening to us?” Nee asked with anger.

Both her and Khem were sharing ideas and Min wasn’t even paying attention.

Min nodded, “Of course I’m listening. You said bring him down…”

“With what?” Khem asked, testing her.

“My looks but……”

Nee sighed, “Let me guess, he doesn’t like me, I’m still the same, right?”

Khem shook her hand, “Don’t worry. If plan A doesn’t work, we can go for Plan B, which is to make him like you. Nee, since you’re the fashionista, maybe you can give Min, a little make-over.”

Nee looked at Min, “What do you say?”

Min shrugged, “I guess. But don’t go over board.”

“Girl, if you want the guy to like you, you have to go overboard. You have to look more sexy.”

Min wasn’t sure about the whole sexy idea but she trusts her friends so she went along with them, “Okay, whatever you say then.”

Kellan and Taylor finally saw Khem and Nee’s faces, “Wow, pretty…” said Taylor, gushing over Nee.

Om rolled his eyes, “Tay, Kellan…”

Taylor and Kellan turned to look at Om, “Those girls are pretty…” commented Kellan. “I wonder what their names are.”

Sukol shook his head, “You guys are crazy.”

Om nodded, “I agree…but what can I say, those girls need a girlfriend…and Sukol, you’ll be next watch.”

Sukol shook his head, “I don’t think so.”

Min couldn’t help but laugh that guys are checking out her two friends.

“What?” both girls had asked when they saw Min laughing.

“Those guys are crushing on you two.” Min whispered, pointing to the back of her.

Nee and Khem looked over Min’s shoulder to look. Nee made a disgusted look, “I’ll pass.”

Khem nodded, “Me too….” She walked to the chair where her bag was at and Kellan slowly approached her. She gave him the look.

“Hello” he greeted. “I mean…swat dee krub……” He tried to remember what Sukol and Om had taught him in the plane. “Pom cheu…….Kellan…..” He had a hard time pronouncing the Thai words so he gave up. “My name is Kellan Lutz and I think you’re really pretty. Can I ask what’s your name?”

Khem kept quiet and gave him the look. Kellan scratched his head, he wasn’t sure if the girl understood him or not, “I’m here on vacation and I know nothing of Thailand. Do you mind giving me your number so I can call you so we can go tour around the city together?”

Khem grabbed her bag and smiled at him. He smiled back, thinking she would give him her number, “PbaI taii sa ai farang bah!” she said in Thai, then walked away.

Sukol and Om who were watching laughed at Kellan for getting rejected. Kellan walked back to his friends, confused, “What did she just say to me?”

Sukol still laughing, “Dude you really wanna know?”

Kellan nodded, “Yeah, tell me! Did she give me her number?”

Om shook his head, “Naw dude. She rejected you! Basically she was saying go die, you stupid white boy.”

Kellan felt dumb. Taylor gave him a pat on the back, “Watch me my friend. I’ll show you how it’s done.”

Kellan, Om, and Sukol watched as Taylor approached Nee who was also getting her bag, “Hi there. My name is Taylor. What’s your name?”

Nee made a face, “Uh, who wants to know?”

Taylor pointed to himself, “Me of course.”

“How much you wanna bet he’s gonna get rejected too?” Om asked.

Min heard the voice and turned around to see who it was. She was surprise to see him, standing there. She quickly turned back around before they would see her face.

Nee looked at Taylor up and down, “Why do you want to know my name?”

“Well, you’re pretty and I want to get to know you.”

Nee turned to look at Min who was thinking of something. She then turned to face Taylor, “I’m sorry. I don’t want to tell you my name. My mom said never to talk to strangers. Didn’t your mom ever taught you that?”

Om, Sukol, and Kellan laughed quietly.

“Well, I’m not a complete stranger. I already told you my name. Look, here’s a little info on me. My name is Taylor Lautner. Currently studying at UCLA. I’m here on vacation with my friends.”

Nee’s mouth dropped, “Where did you say you go to school at?”

“UCLA. My friends over there go there too. Where do you go to school at?”

Khem was shocked to hear that they go to UCLA as they do, “You go to UCLA?” she asked.

Kellan was surprise, “Hey she knows English….”

Taylor nodded again, “Yeah. Where do you guys go to school at?”

Nee and Khem looked at each other then looked at Min who already walked away. “Min!” Nee shouted after her. Both girls grabbed their bags and ran after her.

“Hey, you guys didn’t tell me your names and what school you guys go to yet!” Taylor called after them.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 3

Min walked out the airport as fast as she can. Was it true, he was at the same school as her? She prayed, hoping it wasn’t true. But she thought about it, “How come I never see him then? What am I saying, UCLA is a big campus.”, she thought to herself.

Nee and Khem caught up to her and was confused why she walked out the airport like that, “Min, what’s wrong?” Nee asked.

“Nothing.”

“Then why did you walk out here?” Khem asked. “Did Parn come?”

Min shook her head, “No. I just wanted to get some fresh air. You guys stay here okay, I’m gonna go call Parn to see if she’s almost here.”

Nee and Khem nodded as Min left.

“Hey there girlfriends” said Kellan, who was standing next to them.

Khem looked at him and cursed in Thai. Nee turned around to see who it was. To her surprise, it was Kellan and his three friends Sukol, Om, and Taylor. She sighed, “God must be punishing us.”

Kellan scooted close to Khem, “So that was very rude of you to call me a stupid white boy earlier….”

Khem looked at him, “No, I think I said it right. You’re lucky you didn’t get slap.”

Kellan laughed, “So are you going to tell me your name?”

Khem shook her head, “Nope.”

“Why not?”

“That’s for me to know and you to find out.”

His friends continue to laugh as he gets rejected again.

Min had came back from calling Parn and she was shocked to see Om standing there by her friends. She didn’t want him to recognize her just yet so she grabbed her shades from her purse and put them on, then walked over to her friends, “Hey, Parn said she’ll be here in about ten minutes.”

Nee nodded, “Thank god. I don’t think I can stand being next to them here.”

Khem nodded, “Me too.”

Nee and Khem switched places with Min so now she was even more closer to the guys than before.

Om kept his eyes on the girl wearing the shades. She looked a lot like Min from his high school but wasn’t sure, “It couldn’t be” he said to himself. “She couldn’t possibly come back after I made fun of her.”

Sukol turned to look at him, “What’s wrong?”

“You see her right there with the shades in?” he whispered.

Sukol looked and nodded, “Yeah. What about her?”

“She looks like the girl I made fun at during high school.”

Sukol nodded, “Why don’t you ask her what’s her name? That way, you can know if it’s the same girl or not.”

“No! That would be stupid and embarrassing!”

Taylor overheard the conversation, “Are you guys talking about that nerdy Min girl from Om’s high school? Dude, why you keep thinking about her?”

Om shook his head, “I was just saying the girl right there look like her.”

Taylor looked at the girl, “Hell no! You think that pretty girl right there looks like Nerdy Min? I don’t think so.”

Kellan laughed, “Forget about Nerdy Min, the joke of the school.”

Min heard the guys talking. She clenched her fist tight. She was surprise, even up to this day, she is still the class joke, “No matter what, I’ll still be the class joke. I’ll show you the class joke.”

Ome separated himself from his friends to think alone. Up to this day, he still regretted for turning her down. The least he could do was do it in private. He had ruined her life. She never returned to Bangkok after the incident. “Anyways, Sukol, have you talked to Wayu yet?” he asked.

Sukol shook his head, “Nope.”

“I wonder if Mam sister is hot?” Kellan asked.

Min smirked as she heard the question. What the boys didn’t know, especially Om, was that Min is actually Mam’s little sister. Mam is getting married to Wayu, who is a close friend to Om and Sukol.

“What about the girl over there?” Taylor asked pointing to Khem.

Kellan shrugged, “I don’t even know her name. Why would I care?”

Taylor put his arm over Kellan’s shoulders, “She’s just playing hard to get.”

Min became irritated as she hears the boys next to her making fun of her friends. Nee and Khem looked at her, who looked pretty angry, “Are you okay?” Nee asked.

Min sighed, “I just….I just can’t believe that I have to come back to this place, a place where I call hell.”

Nee patted her shoulders, “It’s ok….it’s ok…family comes first.”

Min nodded, “That’s why I’m here. And I changed my mind about the plan. I’m going to skip Plan A and to straight to Plan B.”

Khem nodded excitedly, “Good! Because Plan A seem pretty hard to do.”

Nee smiled, “I can help you with the make over.”

Min hugged her friends, “Thanks girls.”

“No problem. We’re friends and that’s what friends do.”

-------------------------

Parn finally came to pick them up. The girls were relieved that they didn’t have to stand or even be near those boys again. Taylor and Kellan waived good-bye as the girls left in their car but Khem and Nee ignored them.

“Sorry, I made you girls wait” Parn said, while driving. “I had to run some important errands first.”

Min shook her head, “It’s okay. Better late then never.”

“Where do you live at so I can drop you off at the right place?”

Min looked at Parn all surprise, “You don’t know where I live?”

“Uh no…you never told me.”

“What’s my last name?”

“Wattaanamontree.” Parn answered.

“Doesn’t that ring a bell?”

Parn was confused by what Min was talking about but as she thought about it, she realized who Min really was.

“Shut up! Are you bsing with me Min?! You’re telling me you’re actually one of the heiress of the Wattanamontree family, one of the well-known family in Thailand?”

Min nodded her head, “Yup. But I wasn’t like the rest of my family though. I was kind of like the outsider.”

Parn shook her head, “I’m friends with a socialite.”

Min laughed, “Is that bad or a good thing?”

Parn shrugged, “I’m not even sure but now that you mention it, I know where you live.”

Min sighed, “I can’t go home yet though. Mam is staying with her boyfriend and those four losers we just saw are groom men.”

Nee and Khem who wasn’t paying attention to Parn and Min earlier heard the bombshell, “What?! They both shouted. “I’m not going to your sister’s wedding then!”

“What losers are you guys talking about?” Parn asked.

“These guys we met at the airport” Khem replied. “They’re so annoying.”

Nee nodded, “They are.”

------------------------

Mam opened the door as she heard it knocking. Wayu walked in along with the four boys he picked up from the airport, “This place is huge” said Taylor, looking around.

Mam laughed, “Feel free to do whatever you guys want. I don’t mind.”

They nodded, “So is your sister coming?” asked Kellan. “Is she hot by the way?”

“As stuck up as the girls we saw at the airport?” commented Taylor.

Mam shook her head, “I don’t think my sister is stuck up. And whether she’s hot or not, you’ll see for yourself. She’s bringing her friends with her too.”

Taylor and Kellan high fived each other, “Awesome!”

Sukol and Om laughed, “Ten bucks, those girls would reject you two.” joked Sukol.

“Sukol, I saw you eyeing the girl that came to pick those girls up.” Kellan teased.

Sukol kept quiet and looked away.

Mam went to pick up the phone as she heard it rang, “Hello?”

“Mam, where are you?” Min asked.

“At the house why?”

“Nothing. What’s all that noise?”

“Oh it’s Wayu’s friends. When you and your friend come, you guys will be staying with them too.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yeah…they’ll be staying here at the house. Mom said it’s fine.”

Min covered the speaker, “Bad news” she mouthed her friends.

“Min, are you listening to me?” Mam asked.

“Yeah….”

“Would you be one of my bridesmaid?”

“What? No” she quickly replied. “I agreed to come to your wedding only as a guest. Not to be your bridesmaid.”

“You don’t want to do it for your sister?”

“Nope. And mom said I didn’t have to if I didn’t want to. Anyways, I’ll call you when I come, bye.”

“Wait….”

Min hung up the phone and turned to look at Parn, “Parn, can we just stay with you instead?”

“Why? You have your own house?”

“Yeah but me, Khem, and Nee will die if we have to stay under the same roof as those boys.”

Khem and Nee nodded in agreement, “If we have to stay with them, I’m going back to L.A.” Nee threatened.

“Yeah, me too.” Khem added.

Parn sighed, “I’ll think about it.”

SIDE NOTE: Sara and I decided we'll be taking turns to write this story. More exciting that way, LOL. Enjoy the update!​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahahaha I love how Khem and Nee finds out about all of this at the very last moment lol.
OoOoO I like how strong and confident Min is ^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
This is really funny and suspenseful. I can't wait for Min's revenge! Good job!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 04

**SORRY GUYS FOR THE LONG WAIT**

Min didn’t want to tell her parents or sister that she is already in town so Parn took the girls out for some shopping. Khem was excited, “Shopping! I just love shopping! Hey Min, we should go shop for a dress so you can wear it to your sister’s wedding.”

“No!” Min protested.

“Why not?” Nee asked. “What are you going to wear then?”

“I have a dress already.”

Parn rolled her eyes, “Don’t tell me you’re going to wear your prom dress to the wedding?”

Min shrugged, “Why not? Saves money. Besides I only wore that dress once.”

“You’re cheap and ghetto” Khem and Nee said at the same time.

Parn quickly pulled out a white satin dress from the racket and gave it to Min, “Go try this dress on.”

Min pushed the dress away, “I don’t want to. It’s too cleavage.”

Parn pushed the dress back to her, “Om’s going to be at the wedding. You want him to fall for you, then this is the dress.”

Nee laughed, “Yeah…show him what your mama gave ya…”

Min looked at her friends with evil eyes, “Are you guys freaken serious about this?”

“Yes!” they answered.

Min groaned and took the dress, “Fine. I’ll go try it on.”

Her friends waited outside the dressing room, wondering what’s taking Min so long in there, “Min” said Khem “Come out.”

“No way!” she shouted. “I’m not walking out in this dress!”

“Yes you are! You better or we’re going to tell the sales lady to open the door.” Nee shouted back.

“Parn…” a voice called from behind her.

Parn turned around and saw Mam, “Shit” she whispered. Min didn’t tell her sister that she was in ton already so all hell was going to break lose if she got caught.

Khem and Nee turned around and saw the guys, “Damn it” they both cursed. They quickly grabbed a dress and ran inside the empty dressing room, leaving Parn out there.

Parn turned around to make sure her other friends were in hiding, “Hey” she greeted Mam and the guys.

“Who are you waiting for?” Mam asked.

Parn laughed guilty, “Some friends. They wanted to shop here.”

Kellan nudged Sukol, “Hey, doesn’t she look familiar?”

“Sort of….”

Min was about to walk out of the room in the white dress but she heard her sister’s voice, “Crap. Oh crap!” She leaned on the door to listen and bumped her head on the coat hanger, “Ow!” she shouted, rubbing her head.

“Are you ok?” Nee whispered loud from the other room.

“Yeah, I’m fine!” Min whispered back.

Outside, Mam and the boys were staring at Parn. Parn shook her head in embarrassment.

“So Parn, I thought you were coming with Min?”

“Oh, I kinda came home before them. I took off about a week early.” Mam nodded, “Oh…”

“Parn…come here…” she heard Min calling her.

Parn excused herself to go see Min, “Hey you know, it’s you know….”

“Duh…I heard…try to make them leave so or something so we can leave….”

Parn nodded her head and went back to talk to the guys and Mam, “Don’t mind us…”

Mam nodded, “It’s cool. So Parn, I want you to meet Wayu’s friends who’s going to be the groomsmen. This is Om, Sukol, Kellan, and Taylor” she said pointing to each one of them.

Parn nodded, “So these are the four losers” she thought to herself.

“You should introduce your friends to the guys” suggested Mam.

Parn laughed, “I……I would love to do that but my friends are busy trying out their dresses inside. But look, I don’t want to keep you guys from doing your business, so it was nice seeing you again Mam…”

“Parn, are you alright?” Mam asked. “You seem to be acting different?”

“I’m fine” she assured her. “Perfectly fine.”

Mam nodded slowly, “Okay, well we have to get going. I’ll see you soon…”

Parn waived at them and when they were out of sight, Parn went in the room with her friends, “They’re gone!”

The girls sighed, “Thank goodness That was a close one.”

“Come on, let’s get out of here before we run into them again.”

The girls nodded and walked out the shop, keeping an eye out for the boys.

“So they are the four losers huh?” asked Parn. “Min, I saw Om. He’s pretty cute.”

Min rolled her eyes.

“So when are you going home?”

Min shrugged, “I don’t know anymore….and guys, I have something to tell you…”

Her friends stopped their tracks and all of them turned to look at Min.

“I don’t want to do this anymore. The plan.”

“WHAT?! WHY?!”

“I just…I…I don’t know…”

“Min, you better not give up” Nee told her. “This is the guy that hurt you! The guy that made you cry! Have you forgotten that?”

Min shook her head, “No. buts…”

“NO BUTS!” You’ve come this far already. Can’t back down now.” Parn told her.

“I need to talk to my sister first though.”

“Then call her.” said Khem handing her phone to Min.

“Mam” Min said as she went to sit on the bench.

“Hey, you home yet?” Mam asked.

“No…but I need your help.”

“What kind of help?”

“When I come back, can you pretend not to know me, like we’re not sisters?”

“Why?”

“Because I want to try something….”

“And that is?” questioned Mam.

Min looked at her friends, “I just want to see how things would be if I wasn’t part of the Wattanamontree family. When I come to your wedding, it’s only because I know one of your friends. So can you do that?”

“Well….”

“Please…” Min begged….

“Fine but you know I’m going to need more explanation…”

“I promise I’ll tell you everything when I get there…”

“Fine. Now come back soon.”

“I will. And thanks.”

Since Sara is busy with her schooling, I’ll be taking over for awhile…sighs….

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, her friends are convincing her to stick to the plan. Kellan & Taylor are funny. "Yo Yo, What's up?" hehehe.
So glad I finally caught up on this :D You two are doing a great job writing this ff.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I was waiting for an update...
I really Love how you both are writing this FF together<3
&&I'm loving every bit of this story.That was a close one,they almost got caught.
Nice,Min is gnna pretend to not be a part of a rich family.Update Soon:))

TubbyTinker

Chapter 05

Min gave Khem back the phone, “Okay, now if we meet her, it’ll be okay.”

“So are you going to stick to the plan?” Khem asked for clarification.

Min shrugged, “I guess…come on, let’s go check out the other stores.”

As Min was leading the way to the store, she bumped into something hard, “Ow!” she slowly backed away, “Sorry….”

Om looked at the girl that just bumped into him. She must not watch where was going. She was looking down on the floor so he couldn’t see her face. But behind her, he recognize Parn and the other two girls.

“Wow…small world ladies” Kellan said with a smile.

Khem sighed and rolled her eyes, “Pben wen arai kong chun nia?” she asked herself in Thai.

“Hey” Taylor waived at Nee.

Nee shook her head, “Mai yahk ja cheua loey…”

Min looked up and saw noone but Om, the person that broke her heart and made her into the school joke. Behind him she saw his other friends and her sister’s angry face. She knew she was caught lying about not being in town just yet. “Sorry” she said again to Om.

“It’s alright” as Om was speechless to see her.

Parn saw how Min looked at Om. She leaned in close to her, “Old feelings are coming back huh?”

Min turned to look at Parn “Sh…”

Parn interrupted her, “Mam, it’s nice seeing you again.”

Mam remembered the deal that Min had ask her to do, to pretend not to know her, “Oh yeah, nice seeing you again as well. Are these your friends?”

Parn nodded, “Yeah….”

“Pretty looking ladies. Seems like the guys over here likes them.”

“They’re hard to deal with” she said. “Trust me.”

Mam laughed, “What are their names?”

Parn turned to look at Khem and Nee who shook their head and gave her the deadly look. She turned to look at Min who also did the same thing, “Damn it” she thought to herself. “Well, this is Min”. She turned to look at Nee and Khem and gave them an apologizing look, and this is Usamanee and Khemanit. But they go by Nee and Khem.”

Kellan smiled, “Finally we know your names!”

Mam nodded, “Why don’t you three girls join Parn and come to my wedding?”

Nee faked smile, “If we’re invited, then we will come.”

“Of course. You guys can come as Parn’s guest.”

“Thank you” they all said.

“And you can be my date, Nee.” said Taylor.

“Over my dead body!” Nee replied.

Khem looked at Kellan, “Don’t even ask! You should know what my answer is.”

Min and Parn laughed a little but Min couldn’t help but notice Om staring at her. She wanted to to say something mean but decided not to. Khem and Nee walked up to Min, “hey, let’s get going…..”

Min nodded, “Good idea. Well, it was nice meeting all of you but we have to get going….”

The girls waived good-bye and walked away quickly. Mam looked at the boys and smiled, “You guys like them huh?”

“Nee’s cute” Taylor said gushing.

“Khem’s pretty as well” added Kellan.

Taylor and Kellan looked at Sukol and Om, “What do you guys think of the girls?”

“Parn’s cute” Sukol answered.

Om shrugged. He didn’t want to admit that Min is pretty. The name Min itself brought back memories of the other Min that he had made fun of, “I don’t know. They’re all pretty in their own ways, I guess.”

They all shook their head, “Don’t tell me you’re still thinking about her. Time to move on with your life dude” said Sukol.

“It’s tough” replied Om.

“Who are you guys talking about?” Mam and Wayu asked.

“Oh, this girl Om knew back in high school. He made fun of her.” Taylor answered.

“Oh…..well, just take it as a lesson learned” said Wayu. “Nobody wants it to happen.”

Mam nodded, “yeah. It’s okay…”

Om sighed, “I guess….shall we get going as well?”

They all nodded.

-----------------

Parn and Min stayed behind as Nee and Khem went to try on some dresses for the wedding.

“So it’s him right?” Parn asked Min.

“Yeah…what should I do?”

Parn rolled her eyes, “Do what we told you to do, make him fall for you and make him the fool!”

Min shrugged, “I don’t know anymore….” she said to Parn. “I mean, it’s a good idea but I have to think about myself too, you know.”

“What do you mean?”

“What if I fall for him-again? What if I don’t go through with it? You know there’s so many what if questions out there I have. I don‘t want to risk it.”

Parn sighed, “Okay….say you don’t go with the plan, what are you going to do then?”

“I don’t know but don’t tell the other girls though.”

Parn nodded, “Alright but by the way your sister looked at you earlier, you got a lot of explanation to do.”

“Mam is going to kill me….”

“Don’t worry, I’ll back you up. We all will”

Min smiled, “Thanks…”​

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omigee:)
tehe.Kellan and Taylor are funny<3
Om's been feeling bad the whole time:(
Update Soon,can't wait for moree!

TubbyTinker

Chapter 06

Nee walked out of the dressing room in a beautiful satin dress, just a little above her knee, “How do I look?” she asked Min and Parn.

“Cute.” said Min.

“Sexy.” replied Parn.

Nee twirled around, “I do look cute and sexy huh?”

Parn laughed, “I bet Taylor is going to love it….”

Nee put her hands on her hip, “What does he have to do with it? And can you not mention him?”

“Hey, we match!” a voice interrupted.

They all turned around to look at that person. Nee sighed. She was annoyed. Everywhere she goes, seems like Taylor is always there, “We so do not match!” she scolded.

“Of course we do. You have a white dress on and I’m wearing a black tuxedo. I have a white dress shirt underneath. Black compliments with everything especially white.”

Min and Parn giggled as they watch Nee and Taylor talk back and forth. Khem walked out of her dressing room, with a more sexier light pink dress than Nee has on “Okay how do I look?”

“Pretty sexy” said Kellan. He turned to look at Mam, “What’s the color of your wedding?”

Mam smiled, “Pink and white.”

“Ha, seems like you guys found your perfect dress then.”

Nee and Khem quickly went back inside the dressing room to change.

“You know I have my bridal showers in a couple of weeks. Why don’t you guys come join me and my friends?”

Min and Parn looked at each other with discomfort, “We’ll see” Min replied. “I still have to go see my family too.”

Mam nodded and looked at Min, “Oh yeah……you should.”

As the girls were waiting for their friends to come out of the dressing room, Sukol decided to go talk to Parn, “Hey” he said. “You’re not going to try on dresses?”

Parn shook her head, “Maybe next time……”

“So where are you originally from?”

“Here but since I go to school at UCLA, I kinda live there for now.”

“You go there too?” Sukol was surprise, “Me and the guys all go there as well.”

Parn’s mouth dropped, “Na-uh.”

Sukol nodded, “Yeah, it’s true.”

Parn gave Min the why-didn’t-you-tell-me-look. Min just shrugged and looked away Nee and Khem finally came out, “Min, aren’t you going to try on dresses?” asked Khem.

“No way…not when they’re around” she said pointing to the guys.

Khem smiled and nodded, “Oh okay…but we should definitely head back now…..”

Min nodded, “Let’s.”

----------------------------------

Parn decided to let her friends stay at her apartment while in town. They sat there in the living room, talking.

“How come you guys never told me that those jerks go to UCLA as us?”

Nee shook her head, “Sucks huh?”

“Big time. I mean do you call this faith or heaven teasing us.”

“I just hope they don’t live next door to us….”said Min.

Her friends all looked at her, “What do you mean by that?”

“Well, remember during the last month of school, our old neighbors moved out and the week before we left to come here, we saw a moving van parked outside the complex.”

“I think I’ll go crazy if they did live next to us.”

“Satu! I hope they don’t!” Khem said praying.

---------------------------

The next day, Min went to go see her parents at their house. As soon as she got there, her parents lectured her about studying abroad. She’s been there for two hours and yet they are still lecturing her.

“Min, are you listening to us?” her mother asked.

“Yes” she lied.

“Then what did we just say?” her father asked.

“Uh….that you guys want me to come home?”

Lucky for her, that was a lucky guess.

“So when are you coming home?” her father asked.

“I’ll come home when I’m done with school. That should be about two more years. If I study harder, maybe within a year.”

“Why aren’t you part of your sister’s wedding then?”

Min looked at her mom, “Dad, I’ve already discussed this with mom. Can I go take a walk around town now?”

“Is that an excuse to leave?” her mom asked.

“No but I just got here hoping to see you guys all happy and here you are, lecturing me about the same thing every year.”

“You may go then” her mother told her. “But be back for dinner.”

Min stood up, “Thank you.”

----------------------

Om went to go visit his old high school and to see his principal, Ahjarn Panudeth.

“Sawatdee krub ahjarn” he said as he walked through the office.

The principal looked up, “Well, well, if it isn’t Akapan Namart. How are you doing?”

“Good.”

“How’s UCLA?”

“Pretty good” he said with a smile. “I’ve met some amazing people there.”

“That’s good.”

“Say ahjarn, can I ask you something?”

“Sure. What do you want to know?”

“Can you tell me where Min is at?”

Ahjarn Panudeth shook his head, “After all these years, you’re still thinking about her? You know, you should move on with your life now….”

“I can’t. I want to see her and apologize for my wrong doings.”

“Sorry boy. It’s confidential. But if I do see her, I’ll tell her that you apologize.”

Om nodded, “Thank you and could you please ask her fo her number or tell her to contact me.”

“Sure thing.”

Chapter 07 Preview

After Om had a talk with the principal, he walks out and see a familiar girl walked pass the school. He recognizes her and realize it’s Min, the girl he met at the airport…he suspects her of her arrival at the school…….​

Sara will continue the story for the next few chapters.......she will be back this weekend. Hope u guys enjoy my part of the story.....