Hussein executed

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
oy, how wierd!

it feels like Hussein has just been hauled out of that spider hole, captured and put in trial, but by now he's already gone! =/

i was just reading that on the MSNBC news.

he was executed just today 12/23/06.
&& we're livin history! AHHH =/

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
thx for sharing that, i dont really read much news

i thought they dont do hanging anymore..? or is that just in the states?

noungning

Heartless
been hauled out of that spider hole, captured and put in trial, but by now he's already gone! =/

i was just reading that on the MSNBC news.

he was executed just today 12/23/06.
&& we're livin history! AHHH =/
wait u posted today...12/30... but u wrote 12/23 wth am i lost or what is the date!

wait and i think his execution is today? but did it happen yet?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yes, he just died like 20 or so hours ago. I know what he did to society was absolutely horrible, but I can't celebrate his death. I can't believe ppl are trying to find clips of his hanging online... so twisted!!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
:huh: :huh: :huh: They do hanging in only certain states and i think he deserved it for the genocide of da million of people he killed but that was a fast trial 4 him. Newayz we did live part of history and thank you 4 sharing da story

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i saw the full video it was quick so he dint feel anything but its wrong man coz he killed so many innosent people and he gets to die so fast! grrr some people they should of made him suffer like he made so many others!

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Alot of people say he tortured and killed thousands or even more, I mean who here has proof, aside from the fact what they read on the internet and what the media says, so its information passed from one to another, Im not supporting no side, just wondering if he really did get executed, why so quick and did he do all them things?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Everything you hear or know is all information that has travel from a person to a person. Whether your mother told you, the TV, radio, friends.. its all information that has moved around.

Now as for the stuff Saddam did, I think these things are universally accepted. How much you ask? Well I think its as much as the genocide that's happening in Dafur right now, or the kilings in Serbia, or the rape of nanking or the holocast. Thats my view on this subject.

Do you think all that I've mentioned above have been fabricated? Now there's always going to be a segment of the population for many specific reasons, refuse to believe it. For example people who believe that the holocast never happened. Or that the rape of nanking didn't happen either.

Either way its a choice whether you want to believe it or not.

Also Saddam's trial has been going on for months. Yes his trial definately didn't drag on like Molosevich (which I believe dragged on for a few years.) but I wouldn't say its short.

I'm sure there were a few strings pulled around this trial. Either way I'm going to say that it doesn't bother me that he has been killed. There should be a few more people along this line also but you'd have to go into more countries .. and as we can all see, it ain't a good idea.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
wait u posted today...12/30... but u wrote 12/23 wth am i lost or what is the date!

wait and i think his execution is today? but did it happen yet?

LOL... SORRY! i just noticed i made that mistake, ahaha.
his execution was on the 30th, OOPS! =P

&& talking about the problem & genocide in Darfur, i agree with you
things are tough to believe these days.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
apperntly they heard his neck snap and then they left him hanging there for 10 mins! but u dont kno what really happens unless ur their or u got proof on video and stuff

noungning

Heartless
it was captured on a cell phone video, but i guess i'm not going to go searching for it. yes the trial ended really short compared to others, but it's great he had a chance to stand trial and wasn't killed on the spot.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
there's investigation to find out who video taped it with the cellphone and to find out who was taunting Saddam at his last moments of death.

anyway, they didnt even let him finish his prayers because he was saying it while standing there. they threw him off while he was just about to finish it. i find it wrong because those arabs in there are muslim like saddam, even though they're shias while saddam is sunni - same dam religion anyway. at the very least, let him finish it.

to some people, it might not be as important bcz he killed many but we just dont know if he had repented for what he did or not. maybe he did, maybe he didnt. just a thought u no? shoulda just let him finish his last sentence to complete it.

ah...i dunno...

they made his execution really fast because the Shias want it early, as appointed by the Shia prime minister.

Nameless

N i n j a
I've read an interesting article this morning stating that Saddam was executed for the wrong reason. But I won't go into details about it. It was quite interesting reading all the crap he's done.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hmm i've seen this thread up for awhile but was too lazy to give my response....well i'm glad that he's finally exectued after all these years but then gosher it sadden's me to hear that he got hung......i can't bare to see those images even if it's tempting......

earlier, my younger sister had asked me, are u for or against him being hung??? without hesitating to think i've resonded.... hell yes his ass needs to get hung because of what he's done to suffer peeps but then come to think about it now........i'm kinda against it.........i wish they could of used a differ technique cause now it brings back bad memories of when......ahhh dont want to talk about it......too personal, makes me wanna cry :spin: :( .....sigh......................... well anyways seeing someone die gets me, even if they are wrong.............. i'm just glad it's over....... :wacko:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The video's on Youtube. I watched it out of morbid curiousity and it was creepy. I felt weird after watching it but it didn't traumatize me like the one beheading video that they had up a few years back.

As for no one having "evidence" of what he did, you only need to look at the people in his country, the survivors, the ones who are out celebrating his death and speaking up about what they experienced. He was tried in an Iraq court, judged by Iraq people, punished according to Iraq law. I know some will say the US pulled the strings on the trial and maybe they did who knows.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
there is another solution to find out, but its difficult, just dial random iraq numbers and ask them personally,... get some first hand experience from the people themselves

noungning

Heartless
there is another solution to find out, but its difficult, just dial random iraq numbers and ask them personally,... get some first hand experience from the people themselves
*hits ray upside the head with a pan*

lol u are such a dork for suggesting that. did you do it yet? -_-

kymmy310

sarNie Hatchling
for what he did to his ppl....i think that he deserved it but then again they should just give him life in prison because either way he's still going to be judged after death so i don't see what's the point.