Hua Jai Sila

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to start watching this. It looks really good. Thanks for sharing the teaser. :)

maijune

SarNie Adult
i can't wait til next week....it looks so good....also, by seeing the teaser....seeing bie makes me missing mew....hope to see them together again....hope that bie's next lakorn after this one is with mew....that would be so great....awsome.....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i luv to see fang & bie together...i think they look cute... can't wait to see,,,man it's on next week...i would like to see it today...can't wait....................

luv bie & fang

sarN

sarNie Granny
rak .. i need somebody OOOOoo my little wild kitten !! i like dis kid... though he tooooo young for me haha . His role is those aggressive one like his previous one wiht Xact OOOOOooooo he and his little temper LOL. Bie is not good looking but lord i really like the kid !!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
rak .. i need somebody OOOOoo my little wild kitten !! i like dis kid... though he tooooo young for me haha . His role is those aggressive one like his previous one wiht Xact OOOOOooooo he and his little temper LOL. Bie is not good looking but lord i really like the kid !!
hahahhahah oh sarn..... your pet name for Bie... hahhahhahah at least you didn't call him "tiger" lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, from the trailers, Bie hasn't improved much in terms of acting but the storyline seems interesting. This is one of the lakorns I'm looking forward to.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL>>> all the girls seen to be taller den him >>>> it ok .. it still mad cute .

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
saw ep. 1.. it's okay so far.. i feel bad for bie for when he's little though.. his "step-mom," im guessing since i don't really understand thai, is soo mean!!! can't wait to see ep.2... and for those of u who seen it.. is the little girl thats nice to him fang?

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^Yup that was his step mom and the little girl Min is Fang. I'm guessing Lookade took him in and he's a mangda type guy???? Which i totally don't see in Bie. lol. I felt sorry for Bie too but it was kind of too much on the beating and like where was the dad???? I mean is he dead or something?? They could have explained that for us viewers. I couldn't watch it at times because i was fustrated at the fact that no one tried to help him. It's like a series of unfortunate events but it's totally worse.

I'm bummed that on IPTV, it's airing at the same time as five live. I would normally choose five live though but i can always watch it later. ANyways it was the first episode and overall i thought the lakorn was of course really really dramatic.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
really...it's air already, can't wait to watch...cuz i live across the side of country...please post more comments or photos of this lakorn...luv it so much...

bie & fang 'roX'