Hua Jai Sila

puppylov

sarNie Adult
so, will fang star in mam/pong's lakorn too? So, bie and fang will be the main characters in their new lakorn. How about jakrun?

calla

sarNie Adult
so, will fang star in mam/pong's lakorn too? So, bie and fang will be the main characters in their new lakorn. How about jakrun?
no, Fang and Bie in their own lakorn.
Mam, Pong and Jakajan are in the same one.
2 lakorns in one ceremony.

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, this lakorn had just changed the tittle......from "Arsoon Ruen fai" to "Hua Jai Arsoon"

calla

sarNie Adult
Oh, thanks!!!What does the title mean? Which one sound better, the old or the new one?

to answer ur question......let see

new tittle :
hua jai = heart
arsoon = devil

Heart of The Devil ?

old tittle :

arsoon = devil
ruen fai = cause of fire

A Devil Who Cause Fire ?

i'm not too sure....i could be wrong.lolz

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i like the second title..well..both titles!! they're both interesting and intense..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Looks and sounds interesting. I might have to check this one out. Fang seems to be in a more strong character, judging from the pictures.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Me love your banner.... :loool: :lol:

Chewy....Bewy...I miss you girl!

I've been taken over by Rain, not sure when I'll recover.

This lakorn looks good. I'm very fond of Bie, and looking forward to seeing him with Fang. ^_^

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
It's Bie :blush: ....the title seem so interesting...can't wait for it
don't really like Fang but anyway she remind me of Miew with a small nose so anyway.....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
can't wait to see..bie & fang look cute together...the title sound interesting too. when it going to be on air..

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
wwwoowww...i can't wait to see this one...what a good match...i think they will make a good couple for the lakorn...i can't wait to see this one i'm excited.

meenia

sarNie Adult
looking goood... I like fang... i think she looks much more prettier now..but i love bie... can't wait to find out more about this lakorn.. hope it's a good story.....thanks for the pix..