Hua Jai Chocolate

ahs

sarNie Egg
Just started on part 1 of this lakorn yesterday...really good. All the comments about lakorn sound realy promising. Cant wait to watch more. :D

What part is it up to already?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ahs said:
Just started on part 1 of this lakorn yesterday...really good. All the comments about lakorn sound realy promising. Cant wait to watch more. :D

What part is it up to already?
[post="39218"][/post]​

Tomorrow it will be episode 9. :wacko:

happy

sarNie Egg
at least its not a rape scene..i hate seeing thoughs..nothing justify rape..no matter the before present or after circumstances.

but the sweet scenes are about to come to an end i think..cause they have to back to thailand ..then the real world sets in..the different social status..who they both really are and dont forget the ex's...

both got a lot of luggage dont u think..i know they will work out but i jus dread having to watch the makers of this lakorn drag out the fighting misunderstanding part...know wat i mean..its kind of inevitable..happens every lakorn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
happy said:
at least its not a rape scene..i hate seeing thoughs..nothing justify rape..no matter the before present or after circumstances.

but the sweet scenes are about to come to an end i think..cause they have to back to thailand ..then the real world sets in..the different social status..who they both really are and dont forget the ex's...

both got a lot of luggage dont u think..i know they will work out  but i jus dread having to watch the makers of this lakorn drag out the fighting misunderstanding part...know wat i mean..its kind of inevitable..happens every  lakorn.
[post="39327"][/post]​

It's the typical Thai lakorn..we all know how it goes...

n'ek and p'ek meet
n'ek and p'ek fall in love
n'ek and p'ek misunderstand
n'ek and p'ek make up

believe me...thai lakorn won't be chasing aliens anytime soon...so if we are expecting that..i don't think it will happen :loool:

Bou

sarNie Adult
haha damn i wanna watch it soo bad..epi 9 and 10..i cant wait no more!!!ahh i am goin krazy haha...man i just hope there wont be too much misunderstandings...and i hope mos kicks aom's ex bf's ass ahha but yea off topic ... kayla i realli like ur chicken little haha its so kute hahaha...whered u get it!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hiya Bou,

I know, isn't it cute? I still haven't seen the movie. I'm waiting on my boyfriend return before I go watch it. I can't wait to see Chiken Little, I've been waiting for a chicken cartoon for like years. I'm a chicken fanatic. I have a lot of chicken tee shirts. My friends tell me my character is finally displayed on film. :lmao:

Anyhow, go to this site http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/chickenlittle/ - Chicken Little official site. There are other animation for you to download also. Too cute!

I will make sure to type you a little detailed summary of Hua Jai Chocolate when I watch episode 9 tomorrow. :sweat:

Bou

sarNie Adult
hello kayla :)

oomg i still havent seen the movie either..its soo freakin adorable haha..its okies if ur a chicken fanatic haha i find that kute ...my friend also has like chicken t shirts haha sso ur not alone haha...wow thanks for the site i wanan dl animations but my computer is like laggin all bc of thai lakorns haha...ill hafta create room somehow on my pc haha

o0o gurl u better type me a summary for epi 9..im dyin to watch this lakorn haha..damn ur lucky u have satellite!

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
fan said:
the title song is called Ok Hak Meun Gun

the second song that i totally love that comes on during the scenes of the whole group walking around and taking pictures is called Kob Kun Kwam Ngao.

i cant wait till the entire 2nd song comes out. its sooo sweet just like the lakorn.

EDIT: i recorded the 2nd song from the lakorn because its just so good. heres the link to dl, if it doesnt work let me know.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3QP1B3BRLBLOQ3FNLYT892N1W3

oh and both are sung by P'Mos :D :D

totally loving this lakorn so much right now.
[post="38456"][/post]​
thank you soo much!!!!
do you have this song? "Ok Hak Meun Gun"
i really want to listen to it...
thanks in advance! :)

bopha

sarNie Elites
samtly said:
keep a look out for the next epi mos and aom r going to sleep together............... :shocked:
[post="39545"][/post]​
:shock: OMG OMG OMG :shock: can't wait .....

natty

Chubs
happy said:

both got a lot of luggage dont u think..i know they will work out but i jus dread having to watch the makers of this lakorn drag out the fighting misunderstanding part...know wat i mean..its kind of inevitable..happens every lakorn.
[post="39327"][/post]​

i dont think it's going to drag as much.. p'boyd doesnt really drag out his lakorn like other producers..

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man..the scene looks hot..never seen this kind of scene before when it shows praek on top of nang ek..looks soo sweet..everyone is going crazy about it

fan

sarNie Juvenile
ok... for all those obsessed with Hua Jai Chocolate..... :w000t:

i just edited my last post with the link to dl a song from episode 7.

so i did some searching and the song that plays while they are walking around in ep 7 is NOT called Kob Kun Kwam Ngao.... this song is a completely different song, but i havent heard it in the lakorn.... have any of you?? (sorry for the mix up)

so what does this mean??? there is a third song by P'Mos which is the song that i have a link too.... now if only that song would come out. :lmao:

but have no fear... i dont have any links to download the songs but i do have a link where you guys can listen to Ok Hak Meun Gun and the real Kob Kun Kwam Ngao

this link should bring you directly to a long list of newly released songs, if not just go to gmember.com/music and then click on the more link under new releases to get the second song... Ok Hak Meun Gun is on the front page of gmember.com/music as well.

http://www.gmember.com/music/new_release/

(ps... works best with internet explorer and it can take a bit to buffer depending on ur connection)

enjoy :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thank you very much Fan!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shocked:

Someone help me!! I'm totally obsess over Hua Jai Chocolate!

Episode 9

Aom and the gang are going on trip, since school is near the end. Mos couldn't go because he had a meeting with one of his father's friends. When they got to the van, Aom decided to go back to her room to get some headache medicine. They couldn't wait for her so they left, thinking that Aom can catch a ride with the other Thai guy. Aom came back outside and they all had left. So then Aom decided not to meet up the gang. Mos couldn't stand waiting on his father's friend to get out of the meeting, so he made an excuse that his stomach hurts and he had to leave. Aom was in the room, bored, so she decided to write a note and let Jamie know that she went out. Aom went site seeing by herself. She went to a ski place and was enjoying the view. As she turned around, she saw Mos there too. :shocked:

They were both surprised to see one another, but also looked very happy to have met there. Aom said what a coincidence that we've met here. Mos said with a sweet face, maybe our hearts are the same. Mos and Aom ended up spending time together at the ski place. Mos saw a snow man and they decided to give it eyes, nose, and a mouth. Mos said that when he was young during the holiday, the snowman is his only friend. He never went home for the holiday because his dad was always too busy working at the hotel. Poor thang. Aom used her scarf to wrapped it on around the snowman. As they were getting ready to leave, Mos took the scarf and wrapped it around Aom's neck. So sweet. Anyhow, they miscalculated their time, and when they went back to the ski shop, it was closed, so they had no way of going home. Mos had a map so they decided to find their way home themselve. On their walk home, they decided to play snowball fight, and Mos grabbed Aom, and both rolled down the hill on top of one another. So sweet! I had butterflies in my stomach. They are so god darn adorable towards one another. :wub:

It turned out that the way they've been going is the wrong way, so they were lost. They had to go back to where they had left off to find the right way home. It's getting dark and both are cold. Finally, Mos saw a house and told Aom that they should go seek shelter and medicine. Mos put his arms around Aom and both walked towards the house. The end! Sorry, not a long summary but yall get the point.

Anyhow, the ending preview to episode 10 is a MUST SEE! The time has come everyone! The fireplace scene has arrived. :shocked:

It showed Mos going up to Aom and kiss her. It looks like a pretty passionate kiss. And it shows Mos, laying Aom down on the bed or something. :shocked:

I can't wait. :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
fan said:
ok... for all those obsessed with Hua Jai Chocolate.....  :w000t:

i just edited my last post with the link to dl a song from episode 7.

so i did some searching and the song that plays while they are walking around in ep 7 is NOT called Kob Kun Kwam Ngao.... this song is a completely different song, but i havent heard it in the lakorn.... have any of you?? (sorry for the mix up)

so what does this mean??? there is a third song by P'Mos which is the song that i have a link too.... now if only that song would come out.  :lmao:

but have no fear... i dont have any links to download the songs but i do have a link where you guys can listen to Ok Hak Meun Gun and the real Kob Kun Kwam Ngao

this link should bring you directly to a long list of newly released songs, if not just go to gmember.com/music and then click on the more link under new releases to get the second song... Ok Hak Meun Gun is on the front page of gmember.com/music as well.

http://www.gmember.com/music/new_release/

(ps... works best with internet explorer and it can take a bit to buffer depending on ur connection)

enjoy  :lol:
[post="39856"][/post]​
Hi Fan,

Thanks for the link. I love both songs very much. And oh yea, there is a third song sang by Mos. They played it on episode 9. It's also a very good song. Very romantic.

Gosh, I love Mos right now.

annea

sarNie Adult
omg!!!! episode 10 started out with them talking....blah blah blah....
they had a little argument and he force a kiss on her(i think)....hahah
and then it got hot and hotter :wub: .....and you know what happens next? heheheh.. :p
the after part was cute.....they were holding each others hand talking.....
and then he start to kiss her again :wub: ......who knows what happen after that? <_< hahahaha...
all i have to say is its hot and so dam cute!!! :D
guess who was waiting for p'ek back at the hotel? :shocked:
i smell trouble!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx kayla for the summary!..reading the summary makes me have goose bumps..lol..this is like one of the fanfiction someone had wrote..its like the most romantic lakorn i ever watch so far..if that were to happen to someone in real life..it would be like a dream come true..aom and mos is sooooo omg.. :wub: im in love with them..how sweet can this lakorn get..it makes u feel so warm and cheesy when you watch this lakorn..being in a cold and snowy place..the romance is bound to happen..i cant wait to see this epi..