Hua Jai Chocolate

tik4life

sarNie Egg
Esp 4 is so damn good can't wait for the next eps. Here's the screen cap of the preview for the next eps it looks so hot. :w000t: :shock: :wub:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
looks like he's unbutoning her blouse! omg! i cant wiat to watch...im s loving this lakorn!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i hornestly dont wish for him to do anything. if he does that would make him a asshole for taking advantage of her when she is drunk............ :wavecry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
see it does look like hes gonna take advantage of her when shes drunk..cuz i dont think shes gonna willingly sleep with him yet especially when shes drunk

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
How funny was epi 4? :loool: The scene where that dude (kai) had to use the bathroom was sooo hilarious! :loool: :loool: and then the sad scene where "chune" showed everyone the video mail. that was soo wrong!! :angry: what an ass he made of himself! LOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
samtly said:
i hornestly dont wish for him to do anything. if he does that would make him a asshole for taking advantage of her when she is drunk............ :wavecry:
[post="31925"][/post]​
well..i like it..it's making it more interesting and fun to watch...i don't like it all prissy or anything.. :rolleyes: and i'm not pervert. LOL :lol:

tik4life

sarNie Egg
How funny was epi 4? The scene where that dude (kai) had to use the bathroom was sooo hilarious! and then the sad scene where "chune" showed everyone the video mail. that was soo wrong!! what an ass he made of himself! LOL
hahahaah I though it was funny too but I still love the ring in Mos's girlfriend hahaaha that one was beyond funny I was laughing my ass off lol. :lol:

I don't think he would take advantage of her. I don't think anything happen that night do it or not I love Mos no matter what. :wub:

This lakorn is the best out as of right now to me. The only lakorn I'm watching lol I heart Aom and Mos. Can't wait until they fall in love. :w000t:

natty

Chubs
for sure nothing happen that night.. p'boy wouldnt mess up the biggest love scene in the lakorn with a mere "pra'ek took advantage of nang'ek".. lol it's not his style..

Bou

sarNie Adult
haha i dont think mos would do anythin to her much less take advantage of her! yes i agree he might be mean ...for the time being..but hes not a perv!!!...i hope this is the turnin point where they start to get along and finally fall for each other!...can i add that Kai is so freakin funny!lol....

cecilia

Staff member
t0nz said:
yeah probably because i doubt mos would do that. shoot. he's too nice.
[post="33427"][/post]​

you never know...by looking at their magazine shoot..he's been naughty..kekek.. :lmao: