Hua Jai Chocolate

junne

I just watched Kork Bauk with Aom and Mos. It's so hilarious. Mos got all shy when the host asked him about the love scene in the lakorn. He said that it was his first time to do a scene like this. At first he thought that the director would have them do a simple love scene with the help of the camera and so he was like okay. But the director was like oh no, that's too simple.

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww thats so kute poor mos he must of been so shy aand uncomfortable talkin bout that scene haha...if u have the time could u please upload that show! ahh and aom must look beautiful as always!

junne

Bou said:
aww thats so kute poor mos he must of been so shy aand uncomfortable talkin bout that scene haha...if u have the time could u please upload that show! ahh and aom must look beautiful as always!
[post="30286"][/post]​
:D I would love to upload the show for you, but I dont know how....Maybe you could request for someone who knows how to upload it for you...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
How cute! I'm going to ask my video store for that show. Never know, they might carry it. I can't wait to watch episode 3 tonight. Aom and Mos will finally meet in Switzerland. Sai (Aom S) is the biggest BIOTCH! Aom S really protrays these type of roles very well. I thought it was hilarious when she swallowed the right. Poor Mos, he was just trying to be romantic.

Ooh, I can't wait for the bed scene. :shocked:

junne

Ahhhh...I cant wait for next week episodes....The preview shows that Aom gets drunk and maybe she went into Mos' room accidentally since he's in his robe and it shows Mos unbuttoning Aom's shirt.... :p

dreamz

sarNie Egg
june said:
Ahhhh...I cant wait for next week episodes....The preview shows that Aom gets drunk and maybe she went into Mos' room accidentally since he's in his robe and it shows Mos unbuttoning Aom's shirt.... :p
[post="30740"][/post]​
:shock: OMG!!! Really?!!! I can't wait to see it! :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
r u serious?..aom gets drunk..omg..lol..this is a shock..dont tell me hes gonna take advantage of her..but yeh its all happening so9 fast

Heang

sarNie Egg
The scene between Mos and Aom when they were arguing and then he grabbed her after she slapped him, that was good. This is turning to be a great lakorn.

natty

Chubs
tinah said:
r u serious?..aom gets drunk..omg..lol..this is a shock..dont tell me hes gonna take advantage of her..but yeh its all happening so9 fast
[post="30764"][/post]​
no he's not going to take advantage of her.. remember there's going to be a love scene later... so i'm guessing she puke on herself or something...

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh there is a love scene..i just didnt think it was gonna be that quick..i thought maybe he was gonna try to take advantage of her when shes drunk but then he realize it wasnt right..something like that

Kina

Dubsteppin'
this lakorn is so far very good!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!! im just hoping that the ending will as great as it started, considering that lakorn endings these days suck.

numfon

sarNie Adult
he's gonna unbutton her shirt? :lol:!!! where's Loong Piak?! wonder if he's watching this lakon. eieiei..

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
dang this lakorns sounds good and I saw the promotion of it on exact and it looks madddddddd good...a romantic drama in a lakorn?? hotness..and especially when it's taking place in Switzerland...gawd I need to find time to watch this... :shock:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
j/w if aom and mos actual kiss for real??? i didn't watch any of the eposide yet just commercial show only lol :lol: