HRH Princess Sirivannavari and Patricia (Prestige vol. 10 no. 120 September 2015)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm not sure what the deal is with you and her age lol. She is hired to do a job and she is doing it. I think, posing for a bride magazine is better than most magazines. It looks fine to me.

The only problem I have with her is she doesn't know how to make more than one facial pose. It all looks the same from her other works.

Step

Mrs James Ma
The only problem is I have seen her mostly on bridal magazines than on any cover. There are many magazines like In, Around, Candy, Dichan Cleo, lemonade, Her world, lisa, Priew, Praew, lips so many, these are all not bad magazines and she only have to appear on I do, we do, bride, finale wedding and if its on other magazines like this, it is also for brides  :phew: even if its a job, one should choose for their age. Once or twice, thrice its ok but everytime lol
When Katie made Suri wear heels and lipstick, she also got backlash. Cos Suri is too young for that. Patricia is lucky to be in Thailand lol
P.S. not to forget her one expression face  :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe the other magazines did not book her in time. Sometimes, you have to take what is offer to you and not wait around because there are plenty of n'eks out there that's ready to take her place.

Her magazines has to somewhat sells also or else they wouldn't used her frequently. Suri is still a child...some place it's legal to marry at Pat's age. So it's really not far fetch to think she's a bride.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Last month she turned 18 and in Thailand, 17 is legal for marriage, she became bridal model even before 17 lol can girls her age relate to her? As a bride at 15, 16, 17  :coverlaf: I think her mom is so busy getting her lakorns, totally forgot how old is her daughter and what theme suits her  :p
Magazines are sold in average even when Saimai (who is new) is on cover. Its not like they are out of copies unless they have stars like Tik, MK, ToomVill, Chompoo, NY,   :p

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What's wrong being in just bridal shoots? A lot of Thai celebs had quite a lot of bridal shoot when they were Pat's age. Kob and Ann T for examples.