HOW TO POOP AT WORK!!

harman

HOW TO POOP AT WORK

We've all been there but dont like to admit it. As much as we try to conce ourselves, the WORKPOOP is inevitable. For those who hate pooping at work, following is the survival guide for taking a dump at work.

CROP DUSTING:
When farting, you walk briskly around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Becareful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 Feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.

FLY BY:
This is the act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

ESCAPEE:
This fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal , pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee. It is uncomfortable all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.
:D
JAILBREAK:
When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall everyone has left the bathroom to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

CORTESY FLUSH:
The act of flushing the instant the poop hits the water. This reduces the amount of airtime the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME. :lol:

WALK OF SHAME:
Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in a busts you. As with farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. This very uncomfortable walk can be avoided with use of the COURTESY FLUSH. :lmao:

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER:
this is a colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an out of the closet pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under his or her arm. Always look around the office for the out of T he Closet Poopers, and identify SAFE HAVENS.

SAFE HAVENS:
A Safe Haven is a seldom-used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex.
This will reduce the odds of the pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

TURD BURGLAR:
This is someone who does not realize that you are in the stall anf tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable that can occur when taking a poopat work if this occurs, remain in the stall until the turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact. :p

CAMO-COUGH:
A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall is called a Como-Cough. This can be to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. The Camo-Cough is very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE. :lmao:

ASTAIRE:
An Astaire is a subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear a Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace. :w000t:

WATERMELON:
A Watermelon is a big poop that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See COMO- COUGH. :lol:

HAVANA OMELET:
A case of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often acompanied by an escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire. :lmao:

UNCLE TODD:
an Uncle Todd is a bathroom user who seem to linger around forever. This person could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Todd makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to poop when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as other bathroom attendees. :lmao:

SO which one most describe you ????? which one do you use often haha...???

for me I'm definately a FLY BY pooper. I make sure no one is in the stall first before do the you know what haha LOL....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LMAO! I'd like to thank you for all these pooping suggestions at work. Honestly, I've never done the doo doo at work before; it's just unconfortable and I Hate the idea of "wipe and go"...EWWWW!!!

Do you guys get the "Peeping turtle's head"? LOL...it's a freak'n teaser alright!!! <_< I like my biological clock...I only do the deed in the morning and again at night...then followed by a shower after every dump haha...AHHH...how refreshing is that? :lol:

I've noticed IF I miss a day or so, then, I feel like I want to vomit or stuffy in the head...LOL after the release of the Terrible Turd...I feel normal again Haha

Havana Omelet Ahaha...funny and definitely disgusting! :loool:

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, that is the funniest thing I read today. And man, I read Kant, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and others. And those guys are funny...but this takes the cake. Speaking of which, I don't even know where that phrase came from.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol --- let me tell ya the funniest thing happen to me while i do the "stinky" at work lol .. ok ok after i done the "stinky" i reach for the toliet paper which is behind me on top of the toliet lid --- ya see the toliet paper in the handle thingy is out hahaha and the cleaning lady alway leave several roll on the lid in case it out and we can refill it ourself wiht the extra roll she left in each stall hahaha --- anywho while i was rolling some tissue paper .. i drop it lol and it roll out the stall haha i can see the trail and i try to pull it back to me but i can't !! ahahaha the more i pull the more sheet i got hahaa . So , i take a risk and walk out the stall wiht my pant still down to grab the toliet roll OMG .. i was like a speeding bullet haha lucky nobody saw me it was soo embrassing when i thnk about it lol OMG if someone had saw me OMG i dont think i can go back to work ever again :p

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOL...Sarn...I hope you didnt leave any "trails" for the cleaning lady... :ph34r:..the mystery poop dropper...YUCKKKK!!!

That reminds me, my family and I have gone to eat at this Chinese restaurant and me and this other lady wanted to wash our hands right...so as I was washing...I've looked around and seen some brown and mysterious "stuff" on the ground...that lady told the owner and the owner called the cook to come clean it...

BLAHHHHH...GROSS!!! I didnt step on it, but, I got so paranoid that I end up throwing my shoes away...Not to mention, dont these people have the "cleaning crew" instead of the gourmet cook? Definitely killed it for me...

noungning

Heartless
eww the cook cleaning the toilet/bathroom...um definitely should have puked before you threw away your shoes!

lol...gosh i think i'd do the wait until no one is around, or else hold it in until i turn pale purplish and go home ASAP!!! forget work! i'm out, lol!!!

hahah but it's definitely hilarious hahahahah :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
after reading all that I am inspired to add one to the list.

I'll call it ummm

Prairie Dogging or The Dumb Burglar who got stuck trying to escape

This is when the turd is too large to escape from your orifice. In your attempt to release him from his cage, you squeeze him like you were giving birth to him. But the little bastard keeps stretching back and forth like you were pulling on a rubber band.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Noungning, you know it's like you want to puke, but, it goes up and down your throat...aside from that, I'm pretty sure worst things happens in the kitchen of all restaurants, BUT seeing and knowing about it just ughh...BLAH BLAH BLAH!

LMAO! Darvil, it seems like you are trying to practice a stance from an inspired Chinese kung fu series Ehhh? :lol: Dont you just love that feeling of relief and like you've lost at least 10 lbs...Yeah? Haha

Kina

Dubsteppin'
FLY BY:
This is the act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

that's definitely me, unless it's a true true true emergency, i just go in, sit, and poop. im lucky that i poop quiet loool! im glad i dont hardly feel poopy-ish at school/public places....whew!

hey, i got a tip lol...to prevent loud poop landings, spread layers of toilet tissue in the toilet so it can support the poopy and it wont make a noise!!!! try it!!! it works!!!!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...I use the tissue technique when urinating in public bathroom Hahaha dont want anything to splash on me YUCK!

Being a man is so much easier...can just supposedly aim at or in the intended target, well, I'm sure girls can do it standing up too, BUT, it's quite uneasy :D

noungning

Heartless
gosh yeah i envy guys... i went partyin one night with a bunch of my guy friends and i had a few drinks before the long car ride...they needed to pee so they just stopped on the highway...then i couldn't hold my urine so i asked them to stop at a rest area or something... they made a pit stop at an empty parking lot!!!! and i had to go hide and use a gate as a wall to protect from ppl looking... but on the other side i was at was someone's back yard and it was a lil cliff... i almost fell down the cliff from being drunk. damn ...i hate when nature calls lol.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahaha...yeah, especially at the WRONG time and places...well, at least you were lucky that you didnt get umm poison ivy or something...that'll suck :lol:

noungning

Heartless
hahah it's the winter time!!! lol thank goodness!oh and it wasn't like it was a big forest...it was an open space think someone's back yard behind a empty parking lot lol :shocked:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
OOOOOOHH...LOL, well, then, you were lucky because the owner didnt come out with his lethal weapons thinking you and your friends were trying to rob his house...EEEK! That's scary :shock:

noungning

Heartless
lol i wanted a laugh so i came back to read this thread that started my poopy love with noodles.

so yes, i went to thailand, my first exposure to squatters... however i have to say... i watched Note Udom, my thai comedian hero, and he talked about the squatter from Japan in one of his stand ups before and i was crying from laughing so hard lol.

well the first time i saw it was in japan, it was a layover and i had to use the bathroom. it was sectioned off, left side were squatters, right side were the international toilets, i was like, "the hell, the squatters are freaking in ground"?!?! lol... they look a bit weird, like u just squat i guess haha... ^_^

then when i got to thailand, thank heavens, they have a regular shaped toilet in the house, although they do live in the suburbs... but one thing was... the "water gun" and the toilet had no handle?!?! wtf!??! ahhhh i was too embarassed to ask how do you use this? although, i have to say that bathroom was really nice i liked it, one of the best suburb bathroom to shower in and poop in ahahaha :loool:

so about almost a week and half passes by and i talk to a kid that goes on the trip with me, i'm like, "have you pooped yet?, i haven't, and i'm dying" and he answers, "no, i haven't either, i don't know what to do because there's no flushing thing" and his father butts in, "i've pooped, it's so easy, just poop and wash it away". i was like wth with the gun?? so okay, i couldn't take it anymore, so using what i knew would be best, took off all my lower portion of my clothes and hung it so i don't get anything wet... did what i had to... no toilet paper... so i used the gun to clean, and i have to admit, it's very clean to live this way compared to using the toilet paper! then it gets tricky... wtf do i do without the flusher! this i didn't get for the longest time, i have to admit i'm very slow... there's a water sink right beside the toilet and i had no clue why they would have that there... they had a normal sink, a bath tub, more like an army style tub to hold water, so u can shower with a bucket lol... then this water thing next to the toilet... i didn't know at the time it was the water u pour into the toilet to make it "flush"... well i didn't know so i used the water gun to squirt enough water to seem like if flushed. then i'd be done... but sometime it was just not working, it wouldn't flush... so i was like freak this, let's use the bucket thing to pour some water in and tah dah! it went down sooo easily... i almost banged my head against the wall hahah. all this time, spent hours in the toilet and all i had to do was bucket up water and pour it in the damn toilet hahahaha. :lol: :loool:

ok i'll stop for this story, i have more... but i'll just share this for now haha.

miss my noodles :wub:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
LMFAO!! this is too damn hilarious!!!! omg i can't stop laughing...... haha Sarn, Darv, and Ning's stories funny also....