HOW TO POOP AT WORK!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i didn't realize there's a process behind this, very sophisticated. apparently, i just pick the cleanest toilet, sit and sing while i poop. or do a few crossroad puzzles here n there. it's the throne of contemplation, ppl should enjoy it, not stress over it :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:lmao: :loool: I had to read this. I have to admit I'm all of the above. Probably fly-by and what was the other one...courtesy flusher? for sure though. I hate shitting in toilets that arnt mines. Makes me feel so uncomfortable! And I hate it when I really need to go to the point where I cant hold it in anymore and finally when I reach the toilet what comes out is like the size of a pea! OMG I get so f'n mad! :arrg:
LOL I just went back and read some of the posts. noungning thanks for the advice..now when I go to Thailand I'll know what to do! I'll be thinking about you the whole time! hahahaha

noungning

Heartless
:lmao: :loool: I had to read this. I have to admit I'm all of the above. Probably fly-by and what was the other one...courtesy flusher? for sure though. I hate shitting in toilets that arnt mines. Makes me feel so uncomfortable! And I hate it when I really need to go to the point where I cant hold it in anymore and finally when I reach the toilet what comes out is like the size of a pea! OMG I get so f'n mad! :arrg:
LOL I just went back and read some of the posts. noungning thanks for the advice..now when I go to Thailand I'll know what to do! I'll be thinking about you the whole time! hahahaha
oh geeh is this a good thing, people thinking of me while they poop? hahaha :lol:

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
This is so funny! I can't stop laughing!!! Thanks for sharing. I totally hate going at work, but sometimes it's necessary. This made my boring day.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Lol pooping at work is weird, and me I can tell who's in which stall by their heels haha. I hate it when people do poop and not use the air freshener and then you walk in there and it smells like a stink bomb just went off, omfg! I have to hold my breath. For some reason, I notice that everyone at my work place always uses the big stall. I prefer the little stall, seems like more privacy, but all the adults go for the big stall. Hmmm that big stall does make you feel majestic though.....maybe that's why. Plus, I love the complimentary lotion. :D

XCappy

Mr. Char
Lol pooping at work is weird, and me I can tell who's in which stall by their heels haha. I hate it when people do poop and not use the air freshener and then you walk in there and it smells like a stink bomb just went off, omfg! I have to hold my breath. For some reason, I notice that everyone at my work place always uses the big stall. I prefer the little stall, seems like more privacy, but all the adults go for the big stall. Hmmm that big stall does make you feel majestic though.....maybe that's why. Plus, I love the complimentary lotion. :D
Ahah what the heck ? Just take another door.

Thanks for the listing, it's really worth.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO this really made my day!!! i am dying of laughter...i usually dont like to do those in public neither but when you have to choice you gotta do what you gotta do...dont you regret eating that super spicy papaya salad from yesterday?

darnit hate to admit it but yea, its a task having to poop at work!!!

we dont have any stalls at work, its an actual room. so its hard to not get noticed lol

just hope that no one is around when you walk out of the restroom...*dont like to do those walk of shame neither...not i had any yet...not looking forward to it neither! :lol:

and yes i agree with nounging...the toilet paper spreading in the toilet helps alot..no splashing surprise when the poop hit the water and the water splash back on you, it also eliminate the dropping sound effects. :loool:

eww disgusting but it happens...

(Moh~ i cant believe you would actually think of a person while pooping...now noungning will think about you when she goes :loool:)

speaking of which you guys ever have a hard time pooping when theres a picture with eyes in the bathroom/restroom?? its like someone is watching you...sorry i cant do it...either take it off the wall or cover it!

i prefer more of those :w-scene-pop-corn: poop...than those tug-of-war ones.. anyday! :loool:

noungning

Heartless
lol oh no the bright idea of toilet paper to prevent 'bouncing' back is from my lover noodles :wub:

haha i don't want to think of ppl while pooping... but that's the time that things just flies thru my mind most ahah!!! jk

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL regardless its a brilliant idea...i had adopted some pooping time ago..

that is our personal thinking space...sometime its hard to focus! :loool:

pooping & thinking ..boy now i might be thinking of "something to think about" while i poop!

noungning

Heartless
lol hahah well don't think too hard it might make u constipated lol :loool:

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! this is hilarious!! this reminds me of my old workplace. you see, i worked 3rd shift and there's hardly anyone there but two-three departments unlike 1st shift, where there are a lot of ppl. Well in my department, when we have to "poop" we usually go all the way up to the front, past security, and past Human Resources to go poop. But if I really had to go, i went to the one near the clock in section and go really quick before someone else comes in. The funny thing is when we have to go, my area has about 3-5 ppl that works together, so we know that when someone says they're going to Human Resources, that means that we have to go poop.

Thanks "harman" for the laugh, i'm going to copy & paste this and send it to my friends so they can get a laugh.

And responding to "noungning's" part about having to squat in thailand.

the first time i went to thailand, boy i had to learn too. well when we were on the plane, i had used the bathroom before we landed. so when we got to the airport, my aunt who lives in thailand asked is anyone needed to use the bathroom, I told her i i didn't b/c i used it on the plane. Well on our way to my mom's family in Esan, we made a stop at the gas station, and my sister and i went in, i didn't know how to use, so asked my little cousin who was 4 at the time and she was kinda scared of us at first so she didn't tell us how to use it. so i didn't use and went back to the van. We made several stops but i didn't go out because of the fact that i didn't know what to do..lol..Well i kept asking mom, when will we get to grandpa's house, she would be like "not too long," so i was like ok, but she kept saying that for the longest, b/c it took us at least 12 hours to get there, once we got there, we got off the van and was like "mom, how do u use the toilet?'" so she squatted and showed us. Till this day, I still laugh about it when i think of it.

nina07

sarNie Adult
OOH !!! i REMEMBER THiS !!! HAHA...i SAW THiS ON FUNNYJUNK.COM....SOME OF iTS TRUE..YOU HAVE TO ADMiT...HAHA :loool:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
honestly i never felt the effect of any of those but this was too hilarious it brighten up my day well i've felt the effect of an uncle todd but that is it

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
FLY BY:
This is the act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

that's definitely me, unless it's a true true true emergency, i just go in, sit, and poop. im lucky that i poop quiet loool! im glad i dont hardly feel poopy-ish at school/public places....whew!

hey, i got a tip lol...to prevent loud poop landings, spread layers of toilet tissue in the toilet so it can support the poopy and it wont make a noise!!!! try it!!! it works!!!!
lol although that is true there is the possibility if u put too much and then poop to much u might clog the toilet when u flush haha