HOw to lose the weight under ur chin

sooks

sarNie Egg
well i've been jogging for a month now and the fat under my cheeks and necks wont seem to go away! someone how any advice as to how to lose it?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
keep doing cardio.. because my bf's mom did alot of cardio and she's losing her fat under her chin .. and i wanna loose me cheeks hahah

S

sunflower

Nameless said:
yo wassup with all these weightloss threads? lol

people aren't happy with themselves?
[post="73381"][/post]​

hahahhaa you wouldn't be worried about these things nameless since you're in a ninja suit all the time :p

i have a few problems of my own! i think my feet is growing! i use to wear a size 7 but lately when i go shoe shopping..... it seems they're too tight or don't fit right! i have to try a size 7 and a half!!! what is up? oh also my fingers! they got chubbier! i wonder if i can make them smaller! and breast seems to be growing bigger too! i think i need breast reduction! .....OH GOSH.... :wacko:

noungning

Heartless
lol... i think that lossing weight overall helps the chin get thinner... i have a few friends that tends to get layers of chin and when they lose some weight it'll go away... but i don't think running will really help if you don't lose some weight along with the joggin...

tawan... my feet is shrinking lol... i used to always wear size 8 to 8 and a half... now i'm wearing around 6-7 and a half lol... my fingers are still normal but i wish i can get it smaller lol so i can fit those small cute rings.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Jogging is a cardio, but not hardcore cardio like boxing and etc. What food do you eat everyday? and when you jog do you go all out or just jog abit,

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
p'tawan .. haha the BOOB thing is a good thing! lolz.. everything else need to shrink BUT the boobs hahah ^_^ i like my boobs just the way they are.. i just need to shrink everything else muahahh

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
p'tawan .. haha the BOOB thing is a good thing! lolz.. everything else need to shrink BUT the boobs hahah ^_^ i like my boobs just the way they are.. i just need to shrink everything else muahahh
[post="74123"][/post]​

hahaha i'm starting to like the big boobies now... :lmao: BUT dude.. you're already so small!! what else do you wanna shrink? :blink:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
hahaha i'm starting to like the big boobies now... :lmao: BUT dude.. you're already so small!! what else do you wanna shrink? :blink:
[post="74664"][/post]​
my hips and thighs!! are HUUUGE!! and my waist is small so it looks all retarded..

STIMA

I GOT THE SAME problem...welll mines like go away then come back and UGH stupid CRAP! jkk
drink lots of water, dont eat SALTY Foods or food with too much sodium cuz it gets you bloateed. and sugar too..just eat healthy, i donk think u gotta do too much exercise if ur already slim but at least walk around alot and GET SOME exercise..no need for like hardcoree exercise though. but yeha tHats it. just cut back on salty foods i guess..

knightluva

sarNie Hatchling
dee_vang said:
frist of all.. someone refresh my meom.. what is cardio? :blink:
[post="76639"][/post]​
Here's my own definition of cardio---> any type of exercises that would increase ur heart rate such as walking, jogging, biking, wrestling, and sex..