Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 times...

• Lost count....

• Total voters

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Just curious how many times have u gals and guys rewatched those lakorn of u're favorite stars or just a great storyline period??? LOL did u wear the tape out?

For me...I have to say I just started recording my lakorns in 2004...so...I'll say I'd rewatched my lakorn @ least 4 to 5 times at the most...since I started recording them. These are my favs..of course.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
i don't remember how many times i watched "WAi Rai Freshy" i love seeing P'Big!! he's soo cute and sweet!! makes me miss him more!

juicee

sarNie Elites
there are some lakorns that i watched over and over and over and over....

but usually i don't watch the whole lakorn, i do fast forward a lot....

and there are some lakorns that i watch a couple of times, not because i really like it, but usually because i'm bored and there's nothing to watch, so i just ff to some good part....

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Thai lakorn not that much to rewatched. But chinese series maybe 5 time or more than. But not every series lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
When I first watch a lakorn I would watch it straight through. But the second time I would FF too :lol: . Some lakorns that I would watch over and over again are Benjakita Kwarm Rak, Ka Nueng Ha, Pat - Ning second lakorn 2gether, oon Ai Rak the tape that I copy only Cee/Mo scenes :p ---->These lakorn I re-watched at least 10 times already :rolleyes: . Others I just watch for the hell of it :D

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
I cannot rewatch..only fave scenes..but now there's always new lakorns to watch so I never get to watch old. It takes a lot of time where do you guys put in the time to watch lol

Mae

sarNie Adult
I watched Buang Baja Torn with Chakrit and Marsha at least 15 times...watched the Hmong version and the the original versions a lot of times...i love that lakorn...

Watched Pleng Pla Fom Dao with Chakrit and Noon about 15 times too...love Chakrit and Noon soo much..hehehehe, hint...i'm a big Chakrit fan...

And watch Mamia with Kob and Num numerous times.....my all time favorite couple....and a extremely sad mini-series...

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
i put ten times...at least

I know ive watched rang ngao at least ten times :D

and i watched mae ai sa eun about ten or eleven times :lol: :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I watched Roy Lae Snei Rai (Tik & Aom) and Kep Pin Din (Captain & Aom) like ummmm...tooooooooo----many time to count now. I literally remember almost all of the dialog. :p

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
dang I think I watched "Manee Yard Fah" like over 10 times...I bought the DVD and completely watched it over and over..I just love it sooo much...:wub:

calla

sarNie Adult
i watch Bangraksoi 9 all the time....maybe over 50-60 times. i have all the collections that i would watch everynights and days and never get bore. :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
"glor pit jid see" atleast 30 times....

never tiring... :D

Once, I watched it like 3 times in a row (cuz I was recording for 3-4 ppl)....

Tekk

sarNie Egg
ive watched the one with nat myria and that guy so much i lost count, i dont know wat its called...only in khmer . nat's hot!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Tekk said:
ive watched the one with nat myria and that guy so much i lost count, i dont know wat its called...only in khmer . nat's hot!
[post="10015"][/post]​
R'U ta'kin about Nat Myria and Tik's or Nat and Job! Nat and Tik's lakorn is Wang Waree it was so addictive.....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I've seen Kep Pan Din over a million times. I swear.
I've seen Tawan Thub Burapa, starring Tik J. and Pim Zaza like 100 times.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I've got to say at least five times. I watch it because of my favorite actors and the storyline.

My favorites that I would rewatch over again would be

ka neung ha-starring ning & patson. I just love them two together. And I love the storyline. It's funny and romantic at the same time.

hua jai mee ngao-starring ning & patson.