How do you guys watch Lakorns?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I rely on Youtube and Sarn videos. Though, I wish I had a dish, so I could watch them live; but then again, with the 12 hour difference between Florida and Thailand, I'd probably miss all the Lakorns that play during Primetime in Thailand.

I'm just curious cause I love Lakorns a lot, but it seems like I'm so way behind on most current ones, so I just want to find out how others watch Lakorns.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Umm mostly I'll say files dl since its fast, than DVD and than our sattlelite dish than youtube lol.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
get them from the thai video shops lol because the quality is better than from youtube or seen from computer plus i'll understand in my own language.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I wait til the series is finished, and rent the DVDs from the rental store. They are hi-tech now...use to be on VHS, now they rent out the DVDs...LOL $1 per DVD. But i know the owner, so i get a discount. Cause im in the store every Friday. Yeah, sometimes i feel like i'm behind on the lakorns, but thats why i come to SarnWorld, to get all the updates. Then im back on track... :D

v2vnok

sarNie Egg
I watch everything on thaitv.tv. its great cuz I can watch it from anywhere.

noungning

Heartless
i watch em on thaitv.tv too :D

it's better than renting for sure, my parents are HEAVILY addicted to everything, we use to spend about $200 per month renting, now the $10 per month is wayyyyy better lol.

as for some people who uses satelite... from what i've seen, the ppl with satelite from iptv, it's mostly reruns, and if they play a "now airing" lakorn, it's mostly pre-recorded and shown at a better time for viewers. so i didn't waste money getting satelite.

and iptv's streaming quality has gotten 100% better, the quality of the picture is also alot clearer.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Thank you guys. A Thai store is two cities away from me, so I mostly watch it online. I had no idea that there was a Thaitv.tv. I'll try that.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I used to rent them on VHS all the time but not anymore.
Now I watch on YT/Dailymotion/DVD or I either download it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
YT or other streaming site. I usually wait on YT tough so I can watch it any time.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I just hate sitting on my computer chair in front of my computer watching a great lakorn on a 19" monitor, when i have a 50" plasma tv in the living room which i can relax on the couch watching whenever....

nina07

sarNie Adult
you could go to thaitv.tv or obizgo.tv..i like thaitv.tv it has better quality than obizgo..but obizgo is cheap..the cheapest one i think is 15 days for 5.99

v2vnok

sarNie Egg
you can hook up your computer to your big screen tv. i did it for my parents... its always a great way for them to learn how to use the comp. my parents learned to type from thaitv

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
always on youtube and if i like the lakorn then i will order it online from mayura
but i have to watch it online bc there arent any asian stores nearby where i can rent, closest one is like 1 1/2 hr away.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I watch the preview on youtube and mostly buy from a video store. When I'm broke I just rent. I would get so angry when I rent a good lakorn though because I could have own it with a few more dollars. I get so MAD.

The only thai lakorn I've seen from episode 1 to the end from you tube was jum loey ruk because I couldn't wait for it to be dubbed.