How do they shoot lakorns?

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
do they record all the (20 or so episodes)episodes and then they start airing it or do they just record one episode at a time and they are still filming the rest of the lakorn when the earlier episodes are airing?
i hope they makes sense! lol sorry if it sounds kinda confusing!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Most of ch3 lakorns are filmed completely. And thn they air. I think ch7 film their lakorns and air it at the same time.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup, Ch3 air complete & stock lakorn while Ch7 is both , some air while shoot & some finished lakorn . If a CH 7 lakorn have good rating , they can extended it by filming so more scene like KKKGK & LNJ adding more eps .

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
ive also seen alot of ch3 lakorns where they have the behind the scene stuff while filming so is that from when they were filming and then they just air it while the show is airing or is it from recent episodes? bc i thought they only air fully done lakorns. i hope that makes sense

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I love the lakorns with bloopers & behind the scenes LOL Wish all lakorns had them or more of them...

But for diana's question...i have no idea. Just wanted to input about the bloopers :)

peaches

sarNie Elites
ive also seen alot of ch3 lakorns where they have the behind the scene stuff while filming so is that from when they were filming and then they just air it while the show is airing or is it from recent episodes? bc i thought they only air fully done lakorns. i hope that makes sense
you mean when the lakorn airs today and the entertainment goes on set the same day? the news people kept the footage from the day they shoot a particalur scene. when they air the scene then they'll show the behind the scene. this could be done for a stock lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I personally don’t like how Ch3 air completed lakorn. Sometimes it can be a little short which could have been extended to make it a little more complete. I love ch7 but lately I haven’t seen any. I lied I have but they are not as great as before. I wonder what happened to them, why all of a sudden they drop. I love bloopers, it would be nice to see it like in Kdrama where they have the NGs.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
They film the lakorn completely first, then they air it episode by episode by cutting out parts and editing. As for Ch7, sometimes, they let the lakorn shoot and air at the same time. Driving the actors to a lot of rush and hard work.

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
you mean when the lakorn airs today and the entertainment goes on set the same day? the news people kept the footage from the day they shoot a particalur scene. when they air the scene then they'll show the behind the scene. this could be done for a stock lakorn.
yes. okay thanks you answered my question! i was always wonderin about that..

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I think lakorns are always filmed completely before airing, because in previews, opening and ending credits, you can see some parts from last episodes.

noungning

Heartless
depends, if it's something that would be in demand, they'd film and air simultaneously, while some lakorns that they don't think the storyline is so great, doesn't have good actors, doesn't have good sponsors will be stocked.

ch 7, tends to do the simutaneous... for instance, sang dow hang hua jai, with the patrick incident... the lakorn wasn't done shooting and there was a problem so they had to fix the storyline to accommodate the situation...

yup and like someone said, the clips and stuff for news, i believe they'd go out as those lakorns are shooting and keep em in stock until that lakorn is on, then bring out the tapes they've recorded for that lakorn.