how do i burn videos?

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i know there's a thread about it, but it's not quite what i'm asking for. anyways, i want to burn ISWAK, but i don't know why it's not working. i mean, i have to convert (i think that's what it is) or extract (?) all the file rite? but how do i do that? sorry, a little slow about computer stuff.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
i know there's a thread about it, but it's not quite what i'm asking for. anyways, i want to burn ISWAK, but i don't know why it's not working. i mean, i have to convert (i think that's what it is) or extract (?) all the file rite? but how do i do that? sorry, a little slow about computer stuff.
[post="89687"][/post]​
If you don't even know the basic thing to do, its not going to be easy for you.

Now my question is. Are you trying to burn it on VCD or DVD? What kind of file format is it? avi?

You gotta know these things first.

The easiest solution for you right now is to look at one of the PINNED topic on this office forum and look at the "download programs" thread. Go download the Nero ultra version on it.

It'll save you some work.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
alright. i download the second one. so how do i open it? when i click to open it, it gives me error like a general error has occured.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
alright. i download the second one. so how do i open it? when i click to open it, it gives me error like a general error has occured.
[post="89756"][/post]​
do you have winrar?

You need to use that to open the compressed file.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think i have winrar. so do i have to install winrar too?

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
i don't think i have winrar. so do i have to install winrar too?
[post="89902"][/post]​
Yes you have to.

Its a program like winzip. You need it to open rar files.

Nameless

N i n j a
lol, i don't know Darvil. I give you mad props for having patience. Some people don't sound like they're even trying. I always tell them, 'Google'

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
Darvil said:
Yes you have to.

[post="90072"][/post]​

Thank you Darvil. i've got everything and try it. and it came out perfectly. thanks again. :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
Wulusa said:
Thank you Darvil. i've got everything and try it. and it came out perfectly. thanks again. :D
[post="90095"][/post]​
I think I deserve a positive rep point for this dont' you think? :p

karenyang said:
if you want to burn dvd or vcd, i recommand dvd santa.....it's very good... ;)
[post="90166"][/post]​
I actually have that uploaded on that program folder.. I forgot about that. would have been easier

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Darvil said:
Yes you have to.

[post="90072"][/post]​

Sorry to bug you Darvil....i dl the program and have winzip to open the file...but **i'm a computer illiterate** :sweat: how you install the program? thanks~chewy ^_^

noungning

Heartless
Chewy said:
Sorry to bug you Darvil....i dl the program and have winzip to open the file...but **i'm a computer illiterate** :sweat: how you install the program? thanks~chewy ^_^
[post="94689"][/post]​

chewy did you install winrar or do you have winzip? winzip cannot open rar files. you have to download winrar. go to google, type in winrar, find a page with installation software. click the link, save, open the saved winrar program, installation starts. u've installed winrar. then after that you can open the file u've dled that u intended to open since the beginning. hope that helps. ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
[post="94689"][/post]​
I don't think winzip can open RAR files..

Anyway get winrar.. google it. Then open the file and u'll see some files inside..

The install file will be REALLY OBVIOUS to you.. just double click on it and install it.. then usually there is another file that gives u like the cdkey which you can use to activate it.. I put them all in the bag to complete everything.