How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
feelin really angry bcoz ma ex adds me to msn and then doesnt talk i dnt even have to be nice i dnt even have to have her in ma msn contacts or even in ma fone its just rude!

judyp

sarNie Adult
i am soo freaken pissed off! i just got my car towed for supposedly parking in the driveway at my apartment complex. everyone has been parking there for over 10 years since i've lived there! they freaken had white lines that are of course now faded after 10 years. and they charged me $320 to get that shit out only because its the weekend. the towing office is closed, so they have to meet me there and its an extra charge. BULLSHIT! thats part of your fucken job! quit overcharging people you fucken asses! its no wonder people hate you!! :arrg:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
like giving up on me... i'm so out of shape since life's stealing me away from where i should be... what time is it where you are??? do you remember me when it rains??? sad music is bringing me back to reality... i need a dream to begin again so far from everything i've become... does this place really exist or is it just a memory inside of me??? i need to escape into the morning shadows while i'm thinking of you...

listening to music that feels like rain...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
like giving up on me... i'm so out of shape since life's stealing me away from where i should be... what time is it where you are??? do you remember me when it rains??? sad music is bringing me back to reality... i need a dream to begin again so far from everything i've become... does this place really exist or is it just a memory inside of me??? i need to escape into the morning shadows while i'm thinking of you...

istening to music that feels like rain...
reading this brought tears to my eyes! I feel you.

Right now.. I'm feeling hungry.. craving for something sour and hot!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
rite now i'm extremely tired...juz worked out yesterday and i'm starting to feel all the aches ehehe...plus i'm studying for my finals 2morrow...i have 1 more chap. for one class and like a million more the next clas...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
a bit sick... annoyed.... bored....
i sorry dear you still feel sick atm,, if i could touch the light of day and ease your pain i will... dear being annoyed steals heart beats from your day,,, tape that feeling to the bottom of your shoes and keep it below who you are... boredom is like the second hand on a clock,,,click click click,,, when we let it steel us from where we want to be... i think music with pause to capture vocals in the moment can better help you smile if this is the light you need atm!!! Smile - Charlie Chaplin