How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
profound...'m burning things i held sacred just months ago... i have lost everything on my way to the bottom but i have this daunting feeling i'll be alright where i'm going---lol---i keep telling myself that as i gradually let go!!!

...i do realize everything that i needed to prove i achieved this life i have now,,, i'm burning getting ready to travel light and empty to whatever lies ahead now that all my friends have let me go its easier because i feel nothing atm...:)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
back ache, headache, stomach ache, fatigue, cold, sleepy, gassy, hungry, thirsty, uncertained, depressed, anxious, old, worned out, and nostalgic.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
seng ==' life sucks man all this bull ppl say its gunna get better how tha f*ck do they know yeah ma ass it will!! say things that are easier said than done!!

lady0fdarkness

wishing I was a little girl again; living in Momma's house under her protective care and love; knowing that she'll make everything good again; knowing that she'll tell me that I'm beautiful even though I know I'm butt ugly; knowing she'll chase the pain away, even for a little while; knowing that she'll kill those motherfuckers who messed with me; knowing that she shielded me from the bombs; knowing that she loves me, unconditionally.

If I can only take your pains away, Momma.. my life would be complete.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Exhausted.
I was engrossed in a book(s) I didn't get to bed until 3pm!
I think I even started hearing voices because OMG I heard my dad's voice clear as day, SEVERAL times banging on a door (not mine) and calling my name.
When I didn't see anyone I called my dad and he says he was at work (my parents live 3 hours away). :blink:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I feel so fantastic, I just stole someone's connection for the first time haha I feel so rebellious. Well no one told them to not protect their network.

lady0fdarkness

I feel jumping off a cliff, but instead of falling to my death; I have wings. And I fly over mountains and through clouds and watch the world drown.

lady0fdarkness

I feel like going somewhere there's no one, but me and God. I have a lot of questions for Him.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
its 3:45am i havent slept and i feel totally energetic buh man im feelin hell bored and im missin her

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...when the sunlight sets does it really leave a heart filled with you??? someone to love,,, the silent one we never really meet ourselves---lol