How Are You Feeling? (2nd Version)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i feel like s*** and someone hurt my feelings and i am freaken so mad at that person thats y i came to sarnworld to find some solitude yet i encounter more s***!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
awwww Nai, I'm so sorry... who got u mad? We'll go help beat them up for u!!! :D Hope u feel better na.

I'm feeling sooo tired..Just came back from work.. OMG!! I can't believe it!! I'm only 13 and I'm working!! How awesome!! I feel very mature (that doesn't happen that much, so be happy! lol)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
awwww Nai, I'm so sorry... who got u mad? We'll go help beat them up for u!!! :D Hope u feel better na.

I'm feeling sooo tired..Just came back from work.. OMG!! I can't believe it!! I'm only 13 and I'm working!! How awesome!! I feel very mature (that doesn't happen that much, so be happy! lol)

this dumb, ignorant and rude person! i am still so mad. its someone here at sarnworld though, u might know them but i think not, they are very active here though. i don't want to name names or point fingers because that would mean i am stooping down to their level. but damn i just don't get it, i mean i don't get that person. i am so mad that i can't even study for my freaken english final. i think i will go do something to take my mind away from it and distract myself. thanks for saying u will beat them up for me, it makes me feel alot better!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Feeling Very Very Lousy .... I Can't believe the people I was there for through thick and through thin can be the people who shoot me through my back

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG! I am so happy. I passed my trig final and that is enough to make my day. I am going to celebrate now!!!!!!! whoooooohoooooooo i am so happy! :yahoo: this is my sunshine after the snowstorm! lol. its so cold here though! my hands are freezing!

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm at work. Outside is gloomy, looks like it going to snow. Yeah, I feel tired when it looks like that.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
this dumb, ignorant and rude person! i am still so mad. its someone here at sarnworld though, u might know them but i think not, they are very active here though. i don't want to name names or point fingers because that would mean i am stooping down to their level. but damn i just don't get it, i mean i don't get that person. i am so mad that i can't even study for my freaken english final. i think i will go do something to take my mind away from it and distract myself. thanks for saying u will beat them up for me, it makes me feel alot better!
Ohhh well, hope u feel better soon!!! hehe u're welcome :)

OMG! I am so happy. I passed my trig final and that is enough to make my day. I am going to celebrate now!!!!!!! whoooooohoooooooo i am so happy! :yahoo: this is my sunshine after the snowstorm! lol. its so cold here though! my hands are freezing!
YAY!! Go Nai!! At least u're happy now :D :yahoo:

I'm feeling really sad..and really mad at myself..just one person ONE! Man! Why can't I just forget him and go on with my life!! GEEZ!!! :arrg: :angry:

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
angry that i did not plan ahead, or at least follow through with my plans so that i don't have to cram

donna

sarNie Adult
i'm feeling tired. its this fricking weather we're having here. its raining when it should be snowing. we ain't gonna have a white christmas

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
im feeling ok. a bit too early for me to get up this time. i need to get going and stop procrastinating.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i'm feeling sick to my stomic,,, but i'm at work so i just accept it and press on---but no beers today at the end of my day...just smilling :) and pretending everything is ok... :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ohhh well, hope u feel better soon!!! hehe u're welcome :)
YAY!! Go Nai!! At least u're happy now :D :yahoo:

I'm feeling really sad..and really mad at myself..just one person ONE! Man! Why can't I just forget him and go on with my life!! GEEZ!!! :arrg: :angry:
aww Pinky i hope u feel better too. i know what u mean if u r talking about boyfriends. lol. its hard to forget and move on yes it is because everytime that u see them u kind of want to run up and hug them but r uncertain since we r not together anymore. all in all i guess time does heal all wounds..or hopefully it does. THe worst part of all though is seeing them with someone else, that u know very well and at one point trusted a bunch. w/e! poo chai kon nun chen hai kao. Lmao! hopefully i make sense. lol. i dunno how to state what i mean. its hard to explain with words!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...alone... i need a reason to keep going,,, i need a light to show me why i'm still needed... so i find myself wakeing to wait for the sunrise that never seems to find my heart since she went away... i don't have meaning like yesterday,,, i just need a reason why i should believe in the light that has trouble finding me before the sunsets each day the further time separates us,,, the friends we use to be...

P.S. islu P&J