Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 16

Almost a week had passed since Aff met Tik and had a conversation with him. Tik told her that he was the guy whom she had a one-night stand with, 4 years ago. Confused and didn’t know how to react with this shocking revelation, Aff decided to have Tik’s, Aum’s and Arisoya’s DNA tested. She obviously know that Aum had nothing to do with this but her mind keeps on telling her that she did the right thing. If Tik was actually Arisoya’s father, what will happen to her and Aum? Would they still keep their marriage?

----------------------------------------------------
Almost a week had passed since Aum saw his wife having coffee with a handsome guy. He saw everything there is to see. Anger and jealousy collided the moment he saw the guy kissed his wife. Aum was so possessive and at the same time, so in love with Aff. He wanted to kill him with his bare hands but his mind stopped him. He remembered a rule they have agreed when they started living as husband and wife. They should never interfere with each other’s personal lives.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning and Dr. Aff received a phone call from a hospital in Phuket. A patient requested for her to go there and she gladly accepted it. Since her patient is in serious condition, she’ll probably stay there for a few days. She packed her things and she was ready to leave but before she went downstairs, she remembered Aum. Her husband was not sleeping beside her for a few days now and he even doesn’t want to talk to her. It’s like he was completely avoiding her. Since she was so busy with her job, she didn’t have time to sit down and ask him what’s wrong. She misses the way he hugs and kisses her every night.

Aff opened the door and pulled her trolley bag with her. She headed to Arisoya’s room and kissed her goodbye. Since it was still early, she left a note beside Arisoya’s lamp and wrote that she’d call her immediately when she reached her destination. Aff kissed her once again and slowly went out. She then went to the guest room where Aum was sleeping. She slowly opened the door and entered the room. She found Aum sleeping in the bed. His hair looks messy and there was drool on the side of his mouth. She smiled while staring at her husband. Aff found him cute and hot at the same time. She ran her fingers on Aum’s face, tracing his handsome features. Not wanting to wake him up, he planted a soft kiss on his lips. Then Aum began to move.

“Hmmmm….� He purred as his wife was kissing him. Aff pulled away and looked at him, smiling. He sat up while scratching his one eye and yawning. He then saw Aff fully dressed and it seems she’s ready to go to work.

“Going to work?� He asked. His voice still sounds sleepy.

“Yes. I’m actually going to Phuket and I’ll probably be staying there for a few days.� She answered.

“Okay…� He simply answered. Aum was thinking that probably his wife and her man would meet in Phuket and spend a romantic vacation there. Thinking of that idea makes his heart ache.

“Uhm…I’ll be leaving then. Take good care of Arisoya, okay? And I’ll call you when I arrive at the hotel.� She said and gave Aum a hot passionate kiss. Aff instantly became a good kisser because of him. The way she kissed him this time was surely hotter than the last one they had a few nights ago. He missed the way his lips pressed against her soft lips. Her kiss made him forgot all the things that have been bugging his mind lately. His jealousy towards Aff’s other man was completely forgotten. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closely to his body. Aum slowly lied down on the bed again, making Aff on top of him. She was still kissing him and she didn’t want to stop. Aff remembered she really needs to go now or she’ll miss her flight. She slowly pulled away and stood up. Aum wanted to go further but they can’t.

“We’ll continue this when I get back.� She said sexily and walked through the door. When she was about to open the door, Aum spoke.

“I…I’ll miss you.� Aum said sweetly. Aff turned her direction towards him and smiled. Her heart leaped for joy when she heard him.

“I’ll miss you too. I’ll go home right away. I promise� She told him, walked out of the room and closed the door.

“I love you, Aff…� He silently muttered to himself and went back to sleep again. The idea of Aff having an affair with another man was slowly fading on his mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days had passed since Aff left for Phuket. Although she calls Aum and Arisoya during her breaks, Aum was still missing her so badly. He decided to follow her to Phuket. He asked if Arisoya wants to go with him but the little girl refused.

“Papa, I don’t want to go to Phuket.� She said when her Papa asked her if she wanted to go with him.

“Are you sure you don’t want to?� He asked once again.

“Yes, Papa. I’m sure. P’RR, P’Ceci and P’Ami told me that they’ll be staying here today until weekends. We’re going to have a JLR marathon and I don’t want to miss that.� She answered sweetly.

“Be a good girl to them while Papa is away, okay?� Aum asked the little girl.

“I will, Papa.� She answered her Papa and kissed him on the cheek. They heard the doorbell and after a couple of minutes, 3 young beautiful ladies were walking through the living room. It was Ceci, RR and Ami. Arisoya was so excited to see them so she hurriedly gave them each a kiss on the cheek. Aum stood up and he was ready to leave.

“Girls, take good care of our princess.� Aum instructed them.

“We will, P’Aum.� The 3 of them answered.

“Bye, Arisoya. Come here and give Papa another kiss.� She hopped happily and kissed and hugged her Papa once again. After that, she ran towards her P’RR and RR whispered something to her that made Arisoya giggle. Aum was about to leave but Arisoya shouted.

“PAPA! Bring me home a baby brother, okay?� Aum looked back and smiled.

“We’ll try, princess.� Aum answered her and left. He really wanted to surprise Aff so he bought something special for her.

Meanwhile, in Phuket, Aff was taking a break and sitting on the doctors’ lounge in the hospital. She was calling Aum when she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

“Aff?� The familiar voice spoke and Aff turned her direction towards the voice.

---TBC---

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I know...chapter 16 is quite boring...hehehe

but don't worry, I'll surely put a willing scene and probably reveal OR give more clues about Arisoya's real daddy on the next chapter! :lol:

I'll probably update again later... ^_^

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhh...cliff hanger donna....lolz.....ill be waiting for more of the updates later.....i love this story

cecilia

Staff member
i'm curious who's voice that is .. both of the men are familiar to her ..
pls. don't' let it be Tik .. can't ruin the surprise ..

i like that. BRING BACK A BROTHER ..
can't wait to read more ...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OooOO i can't wait for more....gasp is it aum at the end? or tik? heeheee i will be a good babysitter to arisoya...lmao JLR marathon heehee....*cover arisoya's eyes at the attempted r-scenes* lol

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what i forgot to mention ..
they're doing a JLR marathon with child
i remember telling Sunny not so show it to her nephew.
now Arisoya is watching it.. i'll be a good sitter and not show it to her ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
no...let her watch JLR....just the pearl bracelet part and the HOT running scenes and the ending^^ (minus the bed scene at the end of course) lol...and maybe some more scenes maybe....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
of course i'm drooling over my BOSS...shhhhh it has to be kept a secret...or i will get fired :loool:.....OOooo that is so forbidden the boss and the babysitter HOT^^ ahem..i mean...i will look after arisoya with my fullest attention (and not go looking in their room for aum's stuff and roll around in his clothers or wear his clothes like ami and ceci would) :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol... I bet the baby sitters are drooling after their boss right now.
of course i'm drooling over my BOSS...shhhhh it has to be kept a secret...or i will get fired :loool:.....OOooo that is so forbidden the boss and the babysitter HOT^^ ahem..i mean...i will look after arisoya with my fullest attention (and not go looking in their room for aum's stuff and roll around in his clothers or wear his clothes like ami and ceci would) :loool:

LMAO i hecka cracked up reading the comments!!!...gosh it so made my day..

donna that was a great update..it was not boring..so unexpected lol thank you as always. :wub:

yesss :w-scene-pop-corn: scene coming up..i am so :spin: !

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. you'll be a good sitter than. i'll wear his clothes, smell his cologne -- hahaha. sound like AOM in this fiction Lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you both can be aOm while arisoya will love me as her babysitter and i will get to watch her always....why get to smell him and wear aum's clothes ONCE when i can see him all the time...and maybe shirtless (running/jogging) :drool: ....and maybe he will leave the bathroom door unlock when he's taking a shower..muahahahah....OOOPS *HIDE n blame ami and ceci* heehee

cecilia

Staff member
now you're being the true aom. using Arisoya to get close to her daddy.. bad ..bad babysitter. you're the babysitter that i won't hire to babysit :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: Arisoya wouldn't want to go with Aum cuz she know wat up ^^^^^ not cuz there a JLR marathon with the rest of the gang :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
P’RR, P’Ceci and P’Ami <---- hahaha.. ooooooo keke xp..

good update keke.. liked it hehehe.. i cant wait lalalala.. bring home arik.. muahaha xp......

i needta start my jlr marathon soon hehe xp lol.. muahahaha xp........ >_<.......

nikki1786

LizQuen
oki-doki.... im also behind this DONNA.... :blush:

hehehe.... RR, CECI and AMI in this story.... cool.... hehehehe :)

i cant for Aff to go back and have to continue their scene.... Aum must be missing her crazily. :wub: