Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg donna.. i love it.. keke i should jus burn my fic lmao.. hahaha ... omg.. who's the daddy.. eeek aum or tik .. hmmm .. hard ... lalalala.. hmmmmm .. i want it to be daddy aum.. xp .. hehehe ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 14

“ROME NAMPAN!!!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!� Rita shouted as she was placed on a gurney and wheeled to the delivery room. She was about to have her baby right now and her husband, Rome, wasn’t still on her side. But she didn’t know that Rome just arrived from California and he is already on his way to the hospital. Aff instructed her team of nurses to prepare the delivery room right now. She then went inside her clinic first and prepared herself. Aum decided to sit and wait outside the delivery room. He saw Aff entering the delivery room but before she went in, Aum grabbed her arm, pulled her closer to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Since it was only 2:30 in the morning, they were no many patients around but some nurses saw them kissing and some of them even giggled. Aff shyly pushed him away, gave him a warm smiled and finally made her way to the delivery room. When she entered the room, she could hear Rita shouting again.

“ROME!!!! I WON’T LET YOU AGAIN PLANT YOUR SPERM ON ME!!!!!!� Aff shook her head when she heard her best friend. She knew that Rita was scared on the process of childbirth. She’d seen Aff gave birth to Arisoya before and Aff literally suffered twice as she did.

“Calm down now, Rita.� Aff instructed her. She decided to give her an epidural anesthesia to ease the labor pain she was feeling right now. Minutes later, Rita could already feel painful contractions every 30 seconds. Aff monitored it carefully. She knew that the baby is about to come out. Dr. Aff and her team were now ready and so was Rita. They positioned Rita for the process. Aff told her to push and push and push until she can almost see the child’s head. Rita did as what she was told.

“We’re almost done, Rita. I can see your baby’s head.� Aff told her. Meanwhile, outside the delivery room, Aum was waiting patiently there. He was sitting on the bench, feeling so sleepy right now. Suddenly, a man wearing a business came running towards his direction. He was running as fast as he can. He finally stopped and took a sit next to Aum while he was catching his breath. Aum glanced at him for a moment and he finally remembered something. Rome Nampa was sitting beside him right now. He remembered the picture that Aff showed him the other day. He looked at Rome once again.

“You must be Rome Nampan?� Aum asked him. Rome was quite puzzled. He didn’t know why the man beside him knew his name.

“Yes, I am and you are?� Rome asked him.

“Aum Chumnanont, Aff’s husband.� Aum smiled at him as he handed him his right hand.

“Oh…So Aff finally got married. Nice to meet you.� Rome also smiled at him and shook his hand. He let go of his hand but he was still staring at him. He looks like Arisoya, Rome thought.

“Let me guess, you are Arisoya’s daddy. Right?� Rome asked him again. Aum didn’t know what to answer him so he only gave him a smile and Rome took that as a yes for an answer.

“Now I know where Aff’s little girl got her looks from.� Rome told him. Rome was not the first person to tell Aum that he looks like Aff’s daughter. Many had already told him that he really looks like Arisoya. Sometimes, Aum even thinks that Arisoya was really his daughter. But how on earth did he end up having a one night stand with Aff? So it seems impossible that Aum was Arisoya’s real biological father. There are still some things that you thought it was impossible but it was really possible.

While Aum and Rome were talking to each other, Aff finally came out from delivery room holding a baby on her arms. She was surprised when she saw Rome.

“Rome! You’re just in time.� She said happily. Rome and Aum stood up to see the baby closer. The little bundle of joy was very cute. Rome wore a huge smile on his face. He was so happy to see his first child.

“Baby girl, meet your daddy.� She said gently while showing the baby to Rome. She handed the baby to Rome. He was really scared to hold her but he was good as a first timer.

“She’s very pretty like her mom.� Rome exclaimed as he was looking at his child. It was the very first time that he felt so happy in his entire life.

“Congratulations.� Aum told him.

“Thank you. Baby girl, this is your Uncle Aum and Aunt Aff. Aunt Aff helped Mommy to bring you to this world so you should thank her.� Rome was talking to his baby. Aff smiled. A nurse took his baby again and placed her on the nursery. Aff went inside to the delivery room to check Rita’s condition. After a couple of minutes later, Rita was transferred to a private room and she finally fell asleep. Her labor was not so hard but she panicked when she felt pain so she was quite tired because of her shouting. Rome and Aff were with her in the room, waiting for her to wake up. Aum went home to fetch Arisoya so she could also see the baby. When the sun had finally risen, Rita also woke up. She was so glad to see Rome.

“How are you, honey?� Rome approached her and kissed her on the forehead.

“I’m quite fine now but it still hurts.� She said weakly.

“The pain will subside later. You did very well.� Aff told her.

“I want to see my baby.� Rita told Rome. He looked at Aff.

“They’ll be bringing her in later.� She explained. Rita then suddenly remembered Arisoya.

“Where’s Arisoya? I know that she’s very excited to see the baby.� Rita asked.

“Aum fetched her a while ago. They’re probably on the way right now.� Aff told her. Aum and Arisoya were already inside the hospital. Because Arisoya was so excited to see the baby, she persuaded his Papa to go the nursery first before going to her Aunt Rita’s room. When they finally reached the nursery room, the little girl’s eyes widened. She was so fascinated at the sight of many babies.

“Papa! Papa! They’re all cute!� She exclaimed while clinging to her Papa’s neck.

“Papa, I want to bring home one of them.� Arisoya told her Papa.

“You can’t, baby. Those babies are someone else’s baby. Not ours� Aum explained. Arisoya the pouted her lips when she heard her Papa’s comment.

“Which one is Aunt Rita’s baby then?� She asked. Aum pointed the baby wrapped in blanket that was in front of them. Arisoya smiled when she saw the baby.

“Papa, it’s a girl, right? She’s has a pink blanket.� Arisoya asked.

“You’re a very smart little girl. Yes, she’s a baby girl like you.� He said and kissed her daughter on her cheek. Arisoya giggled. After a couple of minutes of staring at the cute babies, Arisoya finally wanted to see her Mama and Aunt Rita. When they reached the room, Aum let her go and ran towards her Aunt Rita.�

“Aunt Rita! I saw your baby and she was so cute and tiny.� She said happily. Rita laughed at her. She then saw her Uncle Rome and went to him. Rome lifted her up and kissed her on her cheeks.

“You saw the baby?� Her Uncle Rome asked her. Arisoya nodded her head and smiled. Rome let her go and Arisoya went to sit beside her Mama who was sitting on the couch. She kissed her Mama on her cheeks.

“Mama! Mama! The babies in the nursery are so cute!� She exclaimed.

“But you are cuter than them.� Aff told her daughter.

“Mama, I want to have a baby brother or a baby sister too.� Arisoya told her Mama. Rome and Rita laughed at her little request.

“What?!� Aff asked her. Aum laughed because of her reaction.

“I want to have a baby brother or a baby sister too.� Arisoya repeated it again and wore a very cute smile on her face.

“But…� Aff was about to explain something but Aum suddenly spoke.

“Mama and Papa are already trying to bring you a new baby brother. Right, Mama?� Aum winked at Aff. She gave him an evil glare but Arisoya was staring at her and waiting for her answer. She looked at Arisoya and smiled. The little girl was so happy when she learned that her parents are already trying to bring her a baby brother. Aum, Rome and Rita laughed as Arisoya jumps up and down. Aff shook her head as she thought of her daughter’s silly idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tik finally got Aff’s telephone number and tried to call her. Aff was not at home when he called so he only left his message to Aff’s maid. Tik wanted to meet and talk to Aff so he set up a meeting for the two of them. Tik really wanted to find answers for the questions that kept on bugging him for weeks now.

---TBC---

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that was a cute update donna!...

hahah "already trying to bring a new baby brother...right mama?" too cute

thank you donna!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks donna ... eeek .. im luvin this but eeeeek .. im still suspicious of who the daddy is kekeke .. tik had a one nite stand with some1 .. aum had an accident.. hmmmmm unless aum had a one nite stand with her b4 the accident lmao.. hahaha xp..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know i shouldnt assume..but then ...i cant help it..

say tik wanted aff..so he invited her out to have a drink *at some club.....making whatever excuses!...he tampered with her drink ..got her all drugged out....umm saw somewhat witness this *he just so happen to be at the same place at the same time..oh and since umm is sexy..during those days he was prolly a playboy! * hahaha..sexy!!..anyways..

so tik took aff to one of those cheap motel.. umm following close behind..went in as well...drunk at that!...

somehow confronted tik...fist fought one another ..umm won the fight while tik took off running swearing to get him back for this...took aff..but then little did he know..aff wasnt just drug with no normal sleeping pill..he used GHB *date rape drug..her in and out of consciousness caused her to not remember what really happen that day..need i to remind you that umm is drunk...he couldnt hold back..HAHHAH could also be considered an r! so after umm..left the room feeling bad for violating some poor girls virginity..so he left in a hurry still confused from what had happen from that night..what he didnt know what that tik was waiting for him outside the motel...once umm got into his car...tik took off after him chasing him down the street making umm accelerate his vehicle...while they are in a high chase pursuit...a truck cut across umms vehicle which drove umm to steer uncontrollably and crashes into a pole...the impact of the crash caused him his amnesia that he stills has til this day....and tik immediately drove away from the scene..and left the country..and finally came back ...

ok the only part where tik thought he had one night stand with aff...i dont have an assumption for that well maybe i do ..lol that night umm had some girl with him as well..while umm took tiks so-called girl..tik took umms LMAO! break even...the guy prolly was drunk too..he prolly wanted aff so bad that he thought the girl he was with was aff..so he forced himself onto her...

now let see what donna has in store for us... :p

cecilia

Staff member
^oooh ami, i like that assumptions as well.

i love the update .. i want a baby boy too .. bring ARIK in this couple's life.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
arik? what a cute name ceci! ^_^

I'm already thinking of ending this soon...(probably until chapter 18 + epilogue)I wanna start my new story...I have to end this first 'coz the next one is somewhat connected to this story but not a sequel... so I'm still not sure if I'll still put the jealousy part between aff and pinky (yeah...I was thinking that pinky could be aum's ex-gf here...) :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: just when i'm okay with Pinky, you brought her in as the ex :p ..
end either way you like it. i'm liking it so far ..

Arik was made by STARRY :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL pinky as the ex-gf i hope umm doesnt think we are jinxing him..!!!

anyhow we are fine however way you like to write this donna....im just trying to kill time..thats all

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
arik?? hahahha kute kute.. xp .. lol.. hmm now i'll have to think what i should name their kid in my fic.. if i ever get there yet lmao.. hahahahaha ... xp..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I want them to have triplets here.. :lol: maybe 3 boys or 2 boys and a girl.. I better let them have a willing scene again... the shower part is not enough.. they have to do it like every night so they can produce triplets!! :loool:

***donna thinks for the next willing scene*** :rolleyes:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn trips ... eeeeek hahaha theyre gonna have to do a lot of time if they want that keke.. dont forget how many times sarn did.. for 2 nights lmao.. hahaha it RIPPED... kekeke xp ...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
no updates until maybe the end of the week... I'm busy with tons of school work and no time to lock the door and type.. :( the next chapter would probably have a willing scene again...I want them to have triplets! :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. thats fine donne kekeke.. im so busy these days that i havent got time to update my fic xp keke n catching up on others ahhh .. im so behind hehehe xp ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so much happened..tik came back...gasp aum got into an accident...rita gave birth....ahhhhhhhhh.....awesome updates...lol...ami i love your assumptions...OooOO pinky comes back as aum's ex-gf....