Hot & Spicy Instant...Husband?! ::Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' writer block !! i haven't got one yet since i start typing in here but more like i have to many ! but i hope the block is knock out soon :lol:

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
hey, i miss it!....i read down to the shower scene and then its blocked out....i guess i have to imagine it like sarN does on her fanfic :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yeah...I'm currently experiencing writer's block... :(

it's kind of weird 'cuz I already had thought of an ending but I still haven't thought on what will happen on the next chapter.... :lol:

and I'm gonna end this soon... don't wanna have a very long story...I already had a plot for my next story but I still have to think of a unique concept for it... :rolleyes:
girl.... what I normally do for writer's block is not to think of the story for a bit, cause it seems like the more you think.. the worst it gets. So try to clear your mind... and suddenly the scripts just start coming to you again. hope it helps!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
girl.... what I normally do for writer's block is not to think of the story for a bit, cause it seems like the more you think.. the worst it gets. So try to clear your mind... and suddenly the scripts just start coming to you again. hope it helps!
thanks for the advice... :lol: I'll try to do that...

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, don't think about what to type ...just let your finger run ..is im saying dat right ? stare at the blank document and start the sentence with " ...it burning ...

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: After that. close the door tight and let your finger lead the way .. forget about grammar, keeps typing until you're satisfy then come back to correct it. if not. that's fine too. i want to read what's in your mind :blush:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yup i agree with ceci on the grammer stuff...dont worry bout it..we automatically fix it while we read lol

hope to read more soon...

hmm...makes me wonder...umm is sexy and hes dr love...i dont believe he is still a single guy...no gf or ex gf ..to cause aff/umm any headaches!??!

cecilia

Staff member
yup i agree with ceci on the grammer stuff...dont worry bout it..we automatically fix it while we read lol

hmm...makes me wonder...umm is sexy and hes dr love...i dont believe he is still a single guy...no gf or ex gf ..to cause aff/umm any headaches!??!
ami, let's just say he's one of those man.
its' his mission to go back and correct it.
could this lead to why he try not to attach himself to some hens.
he only have one heart and destine to meet the one and only MRS. NOODLE. :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh if he is one of those man..gosh does he have a bro that is half as good as he is if not as good LOL
i wouldnt mind giving up my noodles for him ya know!

nah ..but i was just asking donna..incase the case of the writers block clears up..throwing her questions or concerns ...it may or may not help at all...whos knows *shrugs ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
i know. i'm just brainstorming with you ..
but i totally agree. if it's half as good as him. i would take it too :ph34r:
if not. i'll drug him ..Lol and use one of those n'rai tactic on him :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO ceci..gosh...using the n'rais tactic huh...like they say girls have a wagon loads of tricks up their sleeves.... :lol: *something like that ..i cant explain it in any other way...

oh i need to remove my banner..i want something smaller...can you help me ceci..since youre super good with ps...with just a hot pic of tik, umm and aff!

cecilia

Staff member
LMAO ceci..gosh...using the n'rais tactic huh...like they say girls have a wagon loads of tricks up their sleeves.... :lol: *something like that ..i cant explain it in any other way...

oh i need to remove my banner..i want something smaller...can you help me ceci..since youre super good with ps...with just a hot pic of tik, umm and aff!
okay ja. i will make you one tomorrow :wub:

i totally agree. GIRLS HAVE A MILLION TRICKS -- especially the BADDY kind of girls :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

now you're giving me a wonderful idea!!! thanks!!! :lol: I already have someone in mind who can be aum's gf or maybe his ex gf.... :rolleyes: I was only thinking of aum becoming jealous with aff's "other" guy but I think it will be more interesting if I'll also make aff jealous of aum's other girl... :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yw donna!!!..yippie ..does that mean we will get to read more soon?? lol

gosh... ok no more pressure!...take your time since we arent going anywhere for quite a while :)

and yes i love those jealousy stuff between the n'ek and p'ek..it just basically shows you how much more they love that other person. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
yw donna!!!..yippie ..does that mean we will get to read more soon?? lol

gosh... ok no more pressure!...take your time since we arent going anywhere for quite a while :)

and yes i love those jealousy stuff between the n'ek and p'ek..it just basically shows you how much more they love that other person. ^_^
just for you .. hope you like it.