Horror Movies

Discussion in 'Japanese' started by mongstaness, Oct 19, 2006.

1. mongstaness

mongstaness sarNie Adult

i heard of THE HAUNTED APARTMENTS and THE FORBIDDEN SIREN. has ne one seen these two movies??? is it good??

2. 1-lUv3-y0u

1-lUv3-y0u Sticky Rice

OoOh...Haven't seen or heard of them....but sounds scary >.< I wanna watch it...I love horror movies :drool:

3. Tahmnong

Tahmnong sarNie Hatchling

I want to see Forbidden Siren sooooooooooo bad!! It's based of the Playstation 2 game series, one of my favorite games!! I wish I could find it somewhere but I don't think it's on DVD yet... :unsure:

4. Julie_Yang

Julie_Yang sarNie Hatchling

i haven't heard of the movie before..but it sounds pretty scary..i'd like to watch it..

5. lil_babe

lil_babe sarNie Hatchling

i love horror movie especially japanese horror are the scariest

6. Nameless

Nameless N i n j a

apartment 1303 looks pretty creepy. i like j-horror, but they really gotta come up with some new storylines without the whole 'cliche' thing.

7. babeyelmo

babeyelmo sarNie Hatchling

haha i love them to even though after watching it i can't sleep
    lol

8. Nameless

Nameless N i n j a

actually recently i checked out that trailer called 'the lady' and the lady is pretty creepy. i wanna check that one out.

9. Twilight

Twilight sarNie Egg

woww...sounds creepy just hearing it LOL :lol: sounds pretty interesting....i wanna watch it....i love horror movies, even though i get really scared at night...LOL :rolleyes:

10. ash_o0

ash_o0 sarNie Egg

Never heard of them but I want to watch it.
    I love horror movies.

11. acevang

acevang sarNie Egg

yeah i seen haunted apartment and the forbidden siren....welp...
    the haunted apartment is ok the story lines good...
    for the other one its dumb...but if you still want to watch it go ahead...
    i watch it on youtube....

12. Twilight

Twilight sarNie Egg

woww sounds scary...i wanna watch them, i love j-horror :)

13. lalalolo

lalalolo sarNie Egg

I've seen a lot of J Horrors out there. I loved the sound of the siren in Forbidden Siren.

Others that i've seen are:
    - Ju-on: The curse
    - Ju-on: The curse 2
    - Ju-on: The grudge
    - Ju-on: the grudge 2
    - Rinne
    - Ghost Train
    - One Missed Call
    - One Missed Call 2
    - One Missed Call Final
    - The Ring
    - Neighbor No. 13

But if you want really scary stuff, i recommend you check out horror movies in other languages.

The Eye (chinese) is pretty good. Also, Shutter (Thai) left a mark on me as probably one of the scariest foreign movies I've ever seen. Phone (Korean) and My Teacher (Korean) are pretty good also. Cinderella (korean) is pretty creepy. Dorm (Thai) is actually pretty good too, but it's not that scary.

14. Twilight

Twilight sarNie Egg

i've heard about One Missed Call, ppl that watched it said it had a twisted storyline & it's kinda confusing...but i still wanna watch it Lol

15. I was so scared when watching Ringu and Ju-on. I had to leave the lights on for many nights afterwards :rolleyes: