HMong RUMOR

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
oh my gosh i cant believe what i just read!!!!!!! is See Lor the singer from Laos that is marry????if it is then this is really weird cuz havent heard about it yet and before...gosh really want to know now.. and where did you heard these things anyway???really want to know...

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
mainira said:
yeah, she did star in "hmoob lub neeg tawg rog"......i love her in movie and she is very pretty....too bad that she is married to this very old guy.......so sad :wavecry: .......i feel so sorry for young pretty girl like her because most time, their parent would force them to marry OG guy.......glad we are in america huh?
[post="110289"][/post]​
sue thao says that mos mim lis in the movie you guys talking about " hmoob lub neeg tawg rob" is marry to one of hte dude here in the us. but that was a long time ago after she did that movie for him...he said that she now lives in Minnesota somewhere...and this is not lies cuz i heard sue thao actually said it in the hmong radio show...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
OK OK WAIT...my head spinning..PAJ THOJ AND DER THAO? SISTERS? ARE YOU SERIOUS? IS THIS A RUMOR?? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME..IMMAH GO ASK MY MOMMY...haha..IONO THOUGH WHOA..DER IS GETING MARRIED? so soon? is it to Cua Yaj..if it is ten..RITE ON!!! INVITE ME TOO..but if not...ok....congrats..hope he loves you grl!

leek18

sarNie Adult
yeah paj thoj & dawb thoj was sister. i already send an email to herr's video and they say that dawb and paj were sisters and have no idea if dawb was going to marry or not

rukD2B said:
OK OK WAIT...my head spinning..PAJ THOJ AND DER THAO? SISTERS? ARE YOU SERIOUS? IS THIS A RUMOR?? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME..IMMAH GO ASK MY MOMMY...haha..IONO THOUGH WHOA..DER IS GETING MARRIED? so soon? is it to Cua Yaj..if it is ten..RITE ON!!! INVITE ME TOO..but if not...ok....congrats..hope he loves you grl!
[post="112121"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lovely_jenny said:
oh my gosh i cant believe what i just read!!!!!!! is See Lor the singer from Laos that is marry????if it is then this is really weird cuz havent heard about it yet and before...gosh really want to know now.. and where did you heard these things anyway???really want to know...
[post="111335"][/post]​
yes, see lor.. the singer from laos.. that came to the U.S and never went home...

she married now.. and pregnant too.. :)

where did we hear these things? see lor lives in north sacramento.. i haven't seen her.. but my close friend saw her... at SF supermaket and folsom flea-market.. hehehe... :)

snow

sarNie Egg
nkaujhmooblauj said:
last time she said she was 22 or 24.. something like that...
[post="116318"][/post]​
She has to be 26 or 27 because she first came out when she was 16 and that was in 1996. When you look close at her, you tell that she is old because she has wrinkle all over her face. She wears a lot of those Thai makeup to cover her wrinkle and dark spots. I've seen pictures of her without makeup from my uncle, which was her ex-husband.

snow

sarNie Egg
karenyang said:
dawb thoj has an ex-husband?
[post="116403"][/post]​

I know she has at least two ex-husbands, my uncle and a guy in Laos. She divorced the guy in Laos because he was poor.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
snow said:
I know she has at least two ex-husbands, my uncle and a guy in Laos. She divorced the guy in Laos because he was poor.
[post="116432"][/post]​
reallie... ?? :blink: oh wow.. she look hecka innocent.. hahaha!

compare to back then.. now she's... :sweat:

snow

sarNie Egg
YM_gurl said:
reallie... ?? :blink: oh wow.. she look hecka innocent.. hahaha!

compare to back then.. now she's... :sweat:
[post="116443"][/post]​
Majority of the women in Thailand and Laos are not innocent. However, they are not the only to blame, it's all the men over here's fault too.

Why do you think that Thailand has a large prostitution rate? It's because women will do anything for exchange of money. The hmong girls are the same. I always hear stories from my uncles and people who went to Laos and Thailand about how easy it is to get young girls.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
snow said:
Majority of the women in Thailand and Laos are not innocent.  However, they are not the only to blame, it's all the men over here's fault too. 

Why do you think that Thailand has a large prostitution rate?  It's because women will do anything for exchange of money.  The hmong girls are the same.  I always hear stories from my uncles and people who went to Laos and Thailand about how easy it is to get young girls.
[post="116449"][/post]​
very true.. them girls over there are hecka easy...( that's what i heard)i went to laos but not for the new year so don't know..

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
WOW!!!!!!!!!!.........some news tat is.....well so yea i think tat dawb thoj got marry 2 but i think tat it was herr vidoe's son or somehting........i aint know bout da other 2................ <_< <_< <_< <_< ...................

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
pylhlub said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!.........some news tat is.....well so yea i think tat dawb thoj got marry 2 but i think tat it was herr vidoe's son or somehting........i aint know bout da other 2................ <_< <_< <_< <_< ...................
[post="116728"][/post]​
yea.. that's what i heard 2.. that she dating herr video son or something.. i wonder if the guy she gonna is herr video son.. cause that's just lame..

very funnie..
:D