HMONG PROTEST!!!

suesan

sarNie Egg
i hope u guys know that vp is not the reason why hmong people are here in the u.s...HE'S NOT THE REASON SO STOP SAYING IT!!! there are hmong families that's been here way before vp's time...
ok..just thought i'd get that out...

what is your reason that the hmong people are here...? don't be too happy just because you are already here..and who was the first hmong family to migrated to the US.. was your family the first one to come the US? Is that why you're saying that...If his not the reason why we are here, how in the world are you going to be able to afford a ticket to fly to the US and live here sitting on your computer to make comments..you should be thankful to GVP...

natty

Chubs
well suesan since you said that.. then shouldnt you be thanking the Americans more? since if it wasn't for them making a deal with GVP and recruiting him into the secret army then the hmongs wouldn't have to flee Laos after the war and come to america where you guys can sit here on your computer and make comments. Actually wait, you should be thanking the communist who decided to take over and started the war in the first place.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
credit: legendpictures

These lyrics are pretty deep. Just wanted to share the Hmong part.

kuv yeej paub hais tias nej cov laus saib tsis taus cov hluas zoo ib yam li kuv tus ntawm no, vim kuv tsis paub kev cai kuv tsuas yog txawj haus thiab txawj no,
tab sis kuv ob lub qhov muag yeej pom, hmoob txoj kev tus siab, hmoob txoj kev txom nyem, tim lub teb chaws mis cas no peb cov hluas thiaj txawj siab phem, vim peb tsis txawj sib hlub, peb cov tub tsis laib faus niam thiab txim tsam yog niam thiab txiv faus tub, thov neb cov hmoob church txhob ntsai peb cov hmoob ntseeg dab, txawm neb tsis khaws hmoob cev cais los, thov kom neb txawj xav yog xav muab hais kom lus tag txawm neb ntseeg dab tsis los peb tseem sawv daws yog hmoob ib yam, twb yog muaj txoj hmoo ntuj thiaj yug peb los ua ib pab hmoob, yog neb ntshai tsam muab ib hnub peb cov hmoob yuav tus noob, cev coom tes sib pab kom ntiaj teb pom tias peb yog ib pab hmoob qhab nab

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Lao government are so coward...why are they so scared of GVP..Are they scared that our hmong people will take Laos to be our country if GVP succeed. Why do they only depend on the US..Why don't they do it themselvs by saying that ..Oh let GVP go..We'll take care of him ourselfs...what a coward country...it so ebarrasing to take credits from other country and depend on other countryd to do the job...But it's not over yet, this is just the beginning...
coward...hmmmmmm...the real coward is VP himself. that's why he fled laos after vietnam and left his people to die there...no...wait...he's a hero ain't he...he's such a great hero for fleeing...not a coward at all...lol...and this has been over before it even began...VP ain't got nothing

what is your reason that the hmong people are here...? don't be too happy just because you are already here..and who was the first hmong family to migrated to the US.. was your family the first one to come the US? Is that why you're saying that...If his not the reason why we are here, how in the world are you going to be able to afford a ticket to fly to the US and live here sitting on your computer to make comments..you should be thankful to GVP...
the hmongs ain't here in the US because of VP...it's been said over and over again...VP wasn't the one who came up with the money to get your family and other hmong families here in the US...in fact, instead of giving money to help his people as their "leader"...he TOOK money from his people for his own selfish, greedy reasons...oh yeah...VP is just an all around great guy...GO VP...*bows to the greatest leader of all time*...haha

on a side note...you might want to use spell check the next time you post something...it might help the hmong appearance

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I think I have pretty good proof that Hmongs were here before VP. VP didn't come to the US till 1976-1977, okay let's just say 1975 just because that was when the war was heading downhill anyways.

My UNCLE has been here since 1970. He came to the US after going to school in France, so he was all good. He didn't come by himself, there was a group of about 10-15 hmong families that came from France with him. So yeah there goes my proof of hmongs being THE USA before GVP.

Sorry just had to make my proof that there were hmongs here before VP. Enough said.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think it matters how came to the U.S first....

your uncle, my uncle, general vang pao, my sister, your sister... whoever... who really care. :) haha!

Muddie Murda

smile...
i don't think it matters how came to the U.S first....

your uncle, my uncle, general vang pao, my sister, your sister... whoever... who really care. :) haha!
If it doesn't matter, then people should just shut up about, "Oh VP brought you over, respect him...blah blah."

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think I have pretty good proof that Hmongs were here before VP. VP didn't come to the US till 1976-1977, okay let's just say 1975 just because that was when the war was heading downhill anyways.

My UNCLE has been here since 1970. He came to the US after going to school in France, so he was all good. He didn't come by himself, there was a group of about 10-15 hmong families that came from France with him. So yeah there goes my proof of hmongs being THE USA before GVP.

Sorry just had to make my proof that there were hmongs here before VP. Enough said.
DUH...that's because GVP didn't come to the US with the first big group...Hmong people didn't come here all together...again, his decision to allied with the US affects where we are today...

Muddie Murda

smile...
u know what.. people who don't want respect him.. you don't have to..:tease: calm down.. ahaha.
Haha I wish other people were like you...you know, careless and all and respecting other's way of thinking...
Sometimes though, I think your posts contradict itself.

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
after reading and seeing different clips about this ordeal i think now that if vp's intention was to send the weapons to laos so the hmoob in the jungles can defend themselves then im for it but if it is to overthrough not my kind way to solve problems

i support vp's freedom all the way

i cant belive some mecca's(whites) think he is dangerous, the man is 77 with health issues come on don't bull shit me man mecca people are so stupid now n days

natty

Chubs
oh yeah, the old man that ran over those bunches of people at the outdoor market in near downtown area in los angeles a couple of years ago was in his 70's as well.. he wasn't dangerous.

juan peron was in his late 70's when he tried to staged a coup back in the 70's

fidel castro is withered and he's still considered dangerous

if you're still breathing on your own and not have to depend on walkers or wheelchairs then you can still be considered dangerous...

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i just feel sad for this. i don't know what will happen if there no General Vang Pao.

Muddie Murda

smile...
after reading and seeing different clips about this ordeal i think now that if vp's intention was to send the weapons to laos so the hmoob in the jungles can defend themselves then im for it but if it is to overthrough not my kind way to solve problems

i support vp's freedom all the way

i cant belive some mecca's(whites) think he is dangerous, the man is 77 with health issues come on don't bull shit me man mecca people are so stupid now n days
I think anyone with guns and explosives are dangerous and I'm pretty sure everyone else thinks that as well. No racism needed.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh yeah, the old man that ran over those bunches of people at the outdoor market in near downtown area in los angeles a couple of years ago was in his 70's as well.. he wasn't dangerous.

juan peron was in his late 70's when he tried to staged a coup back in the 70's

fidel castro is withered and he's still considered dangerous
if you're still breathing on your own and not have to depend on walkers or wheelchairs then you can still be considered dangerous...
Good point! Don't underestimate those old farts!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I went to watch some clip of the protest at youtube there were more people that were there than I thought there would be.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
oiii...i wish i wasnt so sensitive sometimes so my head wouldnt be all tangled up in headaches. lol.

Anyways...gosh...you guys sure know how to go off subject. I was updating myself and reading all the posts in this thread and I obviously read lots of rebuttals...well, bashings more like, but i would agree that there was a good cause for someone to reply to someone else: because he/she felt offended. But then there were other posts where people bashed each other when i thought it was unnecessary. To me, some of the posts were just pure misunderstandings. It amazes me how heated and defensive we can get when we're already all hot n ready.

I think we need to get back on topic, which i think we should do as at this point many protests have already happened and more are being planned. I was watching some youtube clips and even though I am not a strong supporter of GVP, I was really amazed at how the protests were organized and runned. It was peaceful and thousands of people showed up at various ones. And they are getting the info about the group of Hmongs being tortured in Laos out to the media. Although I am not a strong supporter, nor a strong opposer, I applaud those people out there on the streets protesting for organizing and upholding their beliefs. I do, however, while looking at the clips find it kind of oxymoronish to have them shouting for peace. Planning on buying weapons to overtake a country doesnt ring peace to my ears. Now now...Im only saying. But it is hard either way if you look at it. Where's the peace? Who deserves peace? Is there any peace? Was there any? What IS this thing we call peace? Gosh...its so mind boggling.

As for the general, the real issue is obviously wheather or not we support him. As i mentioned above, i am not a strong supporter nor in strong opposition of him, however i do find the readings that are made available to us through the media despicable. I do not support violence as Im sure many of you dont either and do not agree with the plans that the accused are being held for. My dad, along with many of your guy's dads, fought in the war alongside the general. In fact, my dad came out a liutenient in the Hmong army recruited so I know forsure that GVP wasn't the only one who brought us here. To me, my dad did. He's the one who led a small group of individuals through the jungles, survived the waters of the mekong, got into the refugee camps, and even secretly went back to help more individuals to safety. If he hadnt made it that far, even if GVP had already gotten airplane tickets, it would've been no use. My dad returned to Laos many times after he had settled in a Thai refugee camp to try to help out his family left behind and other hmong families. So it was definately not GVP that got us here. However, as much as I believe that, my dad doesnt. As much of a hero as I think he is, he thinks that the general was the one who made it possible. Recently Ive been dazzled by this. I mean, I've always known me and my dad's views were slightly (more or less) different but I was really baffled by this. So it made me think, the general must've done something great to our parents generation for alot of them, including my dad, to still strongly say what they believe. I mean, I still dont agree with their plan and I dont plan to if the accusations become true and I still am no strongly passionate GVP fan or anti-fan. But my point is, I saw my dad's point of view and Im accepting it. To me, my dad will still be the hero who got me, my family, and other individuals here but to him, GVP is.... somehow. It really makes me want to know what the general did exactly during those times of wars. Gosh...but whatev...I still dont want to whole heartly go to either side..and dont deny...there's forshure sides. We are definately not as one as many would hope because we simply cant all think alike.

But even with that nice story...I still cannot accept calling GVP my father or our savior. To me, its kind of ridiculous...almost like a cult or something. Gosh...what am I trying to say? I guess, to just hear others out and accept it. You can still have your own views & beliefs and no one can ever take that away from you. And work your voice baby! Cause thats the only thing you got..but please ...be nice, people.

so much for getting back on topic. lol.

p.s. I was running on a boggly (whatever that means) mind w/lack of sleep so yeaa...if it doesnt make sense...so what! :D

--edit--- I want to make this longer than it already is..lol. jk...i just remembered something :D
Amazing Ive been watching cbs news on tv lately (i hardly watch news) and gosh...it made me realize that being alive is quite a sad thing but we need to cherish it. There are so many sad news around the world. I cried when they covered the story about the 20 Iraqi orphans the soldiers found, the Texas flooding cause there were some deaths, and the fire that broke out killing some firefighters. These are all aweful news and its happening one after the other. Its really opened my eyes to what can happen in a blink of an eye. We shouldnt be here all bashing each other about this. This world can be such a tragic place to live in. It's so sad that things such as this topic and others around the world are happening. Can we just stop calling each other names for a while. At least give it a couple days...and then you can start again. :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow BUGSY...very long post! I 100% agree with you on most parts...I am not a strong supporter of GVP, but I am very AGAINST what's going on in Laos!