HMONG PROTEST!!!

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
dude, ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS???!!!...do you lack that much confidence in your hmong people?...and here i thought hmong people were the greatest human beings to ever grace this earth...tsk tsk tsk...i pity you...i guess i'm a not REAL hmong then...and i should F myself and others who are not REAL hmong...man, some people...lol...i seriously think you need to think before you make stupid comments...lol...you think stupid comments will make other people view hmongs in a positive light?...sheesh...as for him being "OUR HERO"...how the hell is he a hero?...he didn't do shit...like others have mentioned before...he ain't the one who sponsored my family and i to get here in the US...he ain't the one providing for my family and i...he ain't the one protecting my family and i from crap...hmong people say he's done all this and that for the hmong people but i haven't seen any shit he's done except for leading the hmongs into their deaths...WOW, HE IS A HERO!!!!...you know what...on second thought...i should be thanking him because he's killing hmong people and he's bringing out the stupidity in them =)...THANKS VP!!! PEACE :dude:
r u serious hmong is the greatest human beings??? Actually hmong is known as an endangered human race...
&& u know why he's a hero?? he's the one that bring us to the US...if he didn't agree to fight along the American
side during the Vietnam war, then we wouldn't be here today...&& still, today the US became friends with Laos and
became our enemies... I know he's not the one sponsoring your family...duh! He can't sponsored everyone...

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Why are we even against our own people...
...Remember how the blacks got our independence???
Did Martin Luther King give up???
Regardless of how many times he ended up
in Jail...regardless of how many blacks
died...Did they give uP?? And did they win???

*Think...

I don't care if you guys support it or not,
but if you guys are, thankyou so much!
and hope you see you guys there..

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
you people are missing the point here: LAOS NEVER BELONGED TO THE HMONG PEOPLE... WHAT IS THERE TO TAKE BACK?

no..ur missing the point..we're not trying to TAKE BACK Laos..OK..we're trying to help our hmong people, who fought in the war,
and who are still stuck in Laos/Thailand that the US doesn't care about...

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
{F..K THE ONES THAT DONT STAND UP FOR THEMSELF AND THEIR PEOPLE...}
So...I'm supposed to go fuck myself now because I won't stand up
for a lame guy who tried to ruin his people's reputation? Famous.
I've never heard of such. It's more like Fuck VP for doing this
gay act
. I'm not standing up for myself? Actually, if you're
reading, I'm standing up for myself right now, and my opinions.
And the fact that you've just insulted me and I'm still here talking
to tell you why I'm not going to back up some guy who almost
put my people in danger. I care about my people, you don't.
I don't want any missiles dropped in on my grandparents. I haven't
even met them yet. And they better be there at my graduation
party or else VP will pay for it. Real Hmong people should stand up
up for their beliefs, not for one Hmong who made a wrong choice.

I can't remember who posted it a bit ago, VP is getting so much money.
I mean, how much did he use for those weapons again? Nine million or
billion? If he really wanted to help Hmongs, he would donated the money
to them so they could better their lives. Instead, he goes off and buys
weapons to kill Laos. Oh wow. Bravo for that. Not. Damn, I'm repeating
myself over and over again. What this act will only do is cause Laos to
get annoyed by VP and they might even drive the Hmongs out of Laos.
Now what? Hmongs are going to be homeless? If that happens, I hope
all of you are happy about it. I know I wouldn't. Guilt loves to eat me up,
and this will surely cause me to hate myself for thinking that VP is right
just because he's Hmong and I'm Hmong.
---Er...No offense, but that would only be stupid.

And you girls or guys that keep protesting and all about saying that we
should protest, blah, blah, blah. Maybe you should protest too whenever
you get into a fight with some other Hmong chick. I see that happen all
the time. Maybe I should protest too whenever some Hmong chick gets
into a fight, even if I hate her guts. I mean, she's Hmong after all, right?
You guys are just writing words to be erased. Still, no offense. ^__^[/color][/b][/font]

Oh yeah...you are standing up for yourself...but you're not standing up for your
people...
And that makes you very selfish because you're only thinking of yourself && not
everybody else...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult

*Think...
But there's a different, you see Martin Luther King didn't tried to bomb or kill and innocent lives, but he protested in a non-violence way and that's a different from the way GVP was going to do. Think about, the black got their independence from using non-violence against the white, that's how they earn their independent unlike GVP.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult

*Think...
contradicting your words eh

You stated 'why are we even against our own people'

But here you are .. replying and arguing with your own ..

Everyone has his/her own opinions. Can't force someone to believe in things they don't want to.

America is a country with 'Freedom of Speech'. So everyone has the right to voice their opinion.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmong protest?

INTERESTING! I'M JUST GOING TO stand back & see where this is going to go.. :)

& yah, about the new year thing... it can go on even if there is no GVP.. :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
Actually hmong is known as an endangered human race...
Are you freaking kidding me? :lol: Each Hmong woman has 10+ babies!!!! Where'd you hear that? In your Hmong world news paper? o_O

Anyways, can just compile all the quotes together? You can simply do that by clicking on "Quote" on the bottom of their post, and then when you're going to reply, go to the bottom and hit "reply" and you see all the quotes there for you. :D Just telling you because I see a lot of replies added, so clicking in here, it's all just you -_-. Plus, it's double posting. :D

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Dude, Hmong's an endangered race. WHERE WAS I WHEN THEY WENT ON THE ENDANGERED LIST. Last time I checked there was no endangered list for humans.

also blacks didn't win independance, they got civil rights meaning to be treated equally. please double check your history, better yet, go back to high school or if you're still in high school read the damn book.

i don't know what else to say, but yeah i guess i'm selfish, i'm pretty sure everyone of us are selfish one way or another, but if anyone dares to say they are the most nonselffish and innocent person, chock me with a fishbone, please. let's just say when you decided to buy yourself something versus another person, you a selffish motherfreaker already. sorry for my bs, i just find it funny how people can support someone who was willing to kill innocent lives to satisfy themselves and reclaim something that was never theirs in the beginning.

since we're talking history lessons, okay, what if gvp didn't want to kill anyone but wanted to bring to light the suffering of hmong peeps back in laos and thailand, well he should have used MLK's nonviolence method cause killing isn't going to solve anything, that would make hmong peeps just as bad as another terrorist group.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
If you're a hmong, stand up for your only leader left...General Vang Pao...Regardless if you hate him or not...
Although it's right or wrong, we stay strong and stay together..
we're the same, we came from the same place && the same origin...

Will you just lay back and watch them?
Make a difference...

On Friday 06.08.2007 @ Shaw && Palm...
sometime around the afternoon...We're all gonna be there...a protest...
***If General Vang Pao is sentenced to life prison,
there ain't gonna be no mor HMONG NEW YEAR!!!
it's been tradition!!!

WHAT THE F***!!!!! WHY DIDN'T I KNOWABOUT THIS??? HEGOT ARRESTED??? FOR WHAT DAMN F***** REASON!!!!!?? no really... i don't know about this...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
it's too late for us to catch you on. eheheh =D jk...

read and tell us your opinion.. nothing is right or wrong..

there are just some stubborn ass biatches in here....

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Oh yeah...you are standing up for yourself...but you're not standing up for your
people...
And that makes you very selfish because you're only thinking of yourself && not
everybody else...

Okay, so you take a couple of my sentences and use them against me.
Agh, open your eyes! I'm not the only Hmong kid who's against this
protest, geez. If you can't stand it that the Laotians are a majority of
the group that isn't guilty in this situation, then you shouldn't even be
on SW. Just look at yourself before you say that to me again. Because I
am standing up for myself, yes. But that never meant that I never stood
up for my Hmong people either. Where the heck did you see that I wrote
"I AM ONLY STANDING UP FOR MYSELF." Read my post again.
I didn't write that part. You shoved it into my mouth. You're not standing
up for yourself, it's not me. Before you can stand up for anyone else or
your own people, you have to be able to stand up for yourself first. Also, if
you'd like to think that I'm the bad one for not standing up for VP's gay act,
then go ahead and think so. Call me selfish, I could care less what you
think of me. Truthfully, I think you're the selfish one. You want to help
support VP because you think he deserves it. He doesn't. You're telling
me that it's better to support one Hmong man because he did
something wrong?! Damn, I swear to god. Some above me wrote
something about going back to school and re-reading the history book. I'd
advise that too. In fact, go back and re-take your Social Studies classes
again. Obviously, you didn't pay enough attention in school. In the government
papers like the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, you can't
go to war without the consent of Congress or the Supreme Court. Either way,
VP is guilty. He violated the US laws and he freakin lives in the US! That's only
the first thing, don't get me started. If you think we should support VP, then why
don't you go off and try to attack Laos too. And exactly, you're going to say, "No,
I'm not going to do that! That's crazy!" My point proven. VP's idea of attacking
Laos is just a crazy idea, and now that he's getting jailed for it, he deserves it.

I don't get why you people keep saying, "Oh, he's doing it for the Hmong people!"
Hell no. He's not! If he wanted to do something good for the Hmong people,
he wouldn't have done this in the first place! He doesn't care about those Hmongs
over there! He only wants revenge! Revenge isn't sweet. It just makes you as bad
as your enemy. I'm not saying Laos is bad or our enemy because they're not. If
the Laotians were bad, then why are there still Hmongs living there?! Hmongs just
ask for too much. They take everything for granted. If you get someone to give
you this, they'll give you that too. No, that's not how life goes. Get the point. Geez.

Maybe you're pissed at me, rainie_vang, but I'm sorry. I said, no offense.
I said numerous times too. So don't try to use my words, flip them, and then use
them against me. That's a true display to show why Hmongs live the way they do.
They get offended to. easy or they get mad because they're not right. I admire it
that you want to stand up and do something for the Hmongs, but this isn't the right
time to do it. VP's guilty, there's proof already. If you want to stand up for the our
people, do it when our side isn't at fault.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
WHO REALLY CARES, WHOEVER WANTS TO PROTEST.. GO HEAD...

THOSE WHO DON'T, SIT BACK & WATCH... LOL... :) THIS IS HISTORY!!!!

snow

sarNie Egg
you people are missing the point here: LAOS NEVER BELONGED TO THE HMONG PEOPLE... WHAT IS THERE TO TAKE BACK?

Perhaps he was not planning to take back Laos, but to help his people. Just because Bush is going to Iraq, it doesn't mean he is going to take away Iraq.....one of the reasons was because he wanted to help the people there. Think about it. You people have only heard one side of the story.

To those of you that keep saying VP is a scam for collecting all those money from our elders to feed his ass, go to your parents, relatives, or people you know that donated money to him and ask them if they were ever told about what he was going to use this money for. (FYI: my family was never stupid enough to donate money for the guy). The reason I said that is because all the people that donated money knew exactly what he was going to do with the money. They all knew he was going to use that money to get a piece of land in Laos so they can go back to live there. It was just a matter of time when and how he was going to do it.

Lastly, can we just leave this topic at peace until we hear both sides to the story? I am on neither side but I know that sometimes the FBI and the media can be wrong too. Remember that the undercover person that works for the FBI could be Hmong too and we all know Hmong people like to backstabbing each other.

versus00

sarNie Egg
hmm.. protesting is good.. how about we gather some laos people and go protest the opposing side as well?.. cus to them if vp is free then he may be able to carry out his plan..

gosh seriously.. like what muddie said protest about the genocide!
You're not fully understanding. This is not a Hmong versus Laotian thing. Do remember that the old Laotian Prince is still alive, he had to flee Laos as well after his kingdom was stolen from the communists. General Vang Pao is not attacking the current Laotian government for the sake of the throne but rather a promise he made to the old King, a pledge that still needs to be carried out with the King's son, the Prince. When the communists attacked, Laotians and Hmongs fought side by side, this is not a race thing so I'm not understanding why some Laotian Americans would be against General Vang Pao's protest when they themselves had to flee from the very same Laotian government General Vang Pao wishes to abolish.

Protest the genocide? General Vang Pao has done more than protesting. General Vang Pao has attended conferences, UN meetings, and rallies just to expose the world of this genocide, the clips are all over Youtube, the American government is wide aware but nothing has been done about it. Why? It's not on their priority list, period. Although I love America, American politics are the most horrifying and sly, take a look at the conspiracy behind the Iraq war and the war against Weapons of Mass Destruction then you'll know that there is much more to this General Vang Pao story that meets the eye.

General Vang Pao has always been loyal to the old Laotian King and now the Prince. For some that aren't fully understanding, it's not a mission to take over Laos and name it Hmong or anything, it's to live side by side again once more, like how Laotians and Hmongs used to before the communists broke into the country and changed everything. If like Natty said, Laotian Americans are against General Vang Pao just because they are Laotians and should support the Laotian government then, that is truly blind support based on race. Like I said, this is a line between what's right and wrong. If the Laotian government did not continue to kill the Hmong people who have no ways of fighting, General Vang Pao wouldn't have gone to drastic measures to try to save them. Both the Laotian and Hmong Americans wish to move back into their home, Laos. If the Laotian government wasn't always plotting to kill them because they supported the American government during the Vietnam War, things wouldn't have ended up like this.

snow

sarNie Egg
You're not fully understanding. This is not a Hmong versus Laotian thing. Do remember that the old Laotian Prince is still alive, he had to flee Laos as well after his kingdom was stolen from the communists. General Vang Pao is not attacking the current Laotian government for the sake of the throne but rather a promise he made to the old King, a pledge that still needs to be carried out with the King's son, the Prince. When the communists attacked, Laotians and Hmongs fought side by side, this is not a race thing so I'm not understanding why some Laotian Americans would be against General Vang Pao's protest when they themselves had to flee from the very same Laotian government General Vang Pao wishes to abolish.

Protest the genocide? General Vang Pao has done more than protesting. General Vang Pao has attended conferences, UN meetings, and rallies just to expose the world of this genocide, the clips are all over Youtube, the American government is wide aware but nothing has been done about it. Why? It's not on their priority list, period. Although I love America, American politics are the most horrifying and sly, take a look at the conspiracy behind the Iraq war and the war against Weapons of Mass Destruction then you'll know that there is much more to this General Vang Pao story that meets the eye.

General Vang Pao has always been loyal to the old Laotian King and now the Prince. For some that aren't fully understanding, it's not a mission to take over Laos and name it Hmong or anything, it's to live side by side again once more, like how Laotians and Hmongs used to before the communists broke into the country and changed everything. If like Natty said, Laotian Americans are against General Vang Pao just because they are Laotians and should support the Laotian government then, that is truly blind support based on race. Like I said, this is a line between what's right and wrong. If the Laotian government did not continue to kill the Hmong people who have no ways of fighting, General Vang Pao wouldn't have gone to drastic measures to try to save them. Both the Laotian and Hmong Americans wish to move back into their home, Laos. If the Laotian government wasn't always plotting to kill them because they supported the American government during the Vietnam War, things wouldn't have ended up like this.
I couldn’t have said it better. You hit the right spot.

Since everyone is making comments base on what they heard, I will make one too….and don’t get mad at me because you told me not to get mad at your comments too. Okay, here goes the story. As far as I remember, couple years ago VP had a very big party for the once Prince of Laos to discuss about Laos. The Prince still very much missed Laos and wanted to do something about it but he doesn’t have much support from the Laotian. VP and the Hmong are the ones who still stay true to the Royal family. Base on this, have you ever thought that VP’s plan was not to overthrow the current Lao government and name Laos Hmong, but he was doing it for the Royal family and of course help the Hmong in the jungle? Like I said, it’s what I heard but thought you should know too.