HMONG in you - Magazine 2006

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
Hey....have ya got a copy of the 2006 HMONG in you magazine yet. Its available at local hmong stores nears you...I went to Golden Bowl in Fresno yesterday and see a Flyer of the Magazine...dang looking great the cover girl look pretty. Cool Hmong Stuff you guys...By any chance if you know anything about this Hmong Magzine or any contact info...let me know I wanna visit their site.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nope.. i didn't even know me had a "Hmong in you magazine".. kewl.. i'll go check at the hmong store.. :)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
HAHAHHA I WOULDNT BUY IT HAHAHAHA..TOO DAMMS FUNNY....SAW IT AT THE HMONG STORE....BEST LOOKIN GURLS AND GUYS HAHAHHAHAHAHA

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hey... how much does it cost? ahhaha... i would buy it.. just to laugh my head off if something is reallie funnie in there... i haven't seen any in sacramento yet....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
well, the first hmong magazine (i think it was the first) with Monica Thao on the cover was nice.....they had some very nice stuff to read in there....and some very intresting interview with the stars....like Ntxhoo Lauj and some others....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
reallie? $5.. if i get it.. i'll scan it for us.. hehehe... :)

let's see what's inside first.. (betta not be some boring stuff)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
they should have one sample for you to look or just ask ems to see if you could take a peek.....hehe....after you take a peek hahhahah you not gonna want it anymore...hahaha

____DANSB00<3

sarNie Egg
OK! First off; I could have sworn that the magazine was called "Hmong Is You". ahahaha. :lol: I bought the March 2006 one. =D

and I only bought it because my friend Tony was featured in it. Something about Top 5 Finest Girls and Guys. haha. He was one of the guys. He was the ONLY fine guy actually. hahaha. :loool:

I know you might not want to buy the magazine but help support them at least. o_0

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaha the scan looks great! she's just okay in my opinion. looks better than the other hmong magazine i've seen.

go-kart

sarNie Egg
wow.. we're getting so high tech these days. im lovin it! i should go get myself a copy.. eh.. if i ever find one.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
this is so cool! i would support them guys. i'll buy it when i have a chance to go down the the hmong village.