HMONG in you - Magazine 2006

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
karenyang said:
anyone know where i can get a copy in fresno?
[post="126963"][/post]​

of course...go to Golden Bowl Supermarket..they have it...that's where I found out...located in the corner of 1st/Olive.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
for real? lol...i don't go to store or shopping that much so i didn't know they have it there....hmm....wonder if my sister work tomorrow...i'm going to ask her to take me to get a copy.....thanks genn04....

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
karenyang said:
for real? lol...i don't go to store or shopping that much so i didn't know they have it there....hmm....wonder if my sister work tomorrow...i'm going to ask her to take me to get a copy.....thanks genn04....
[post="127034"][/post]​

:p :D You're Welcome :D :p

myang

sarNie Egg
Help out and buy the magazine...Yeng is trying very hard to publish another one...make sure you vote for the top looking girls and guys on asiantown

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
my sis saw this magazine somewhere.. & she told me it was pretty kewl... but the finest guys & girls gotta go... that's what she said.. haha!!! :) but i haven't seen it...

ahs

sarNie Egg
I should check it out. Hopefully they have a section on upcoming music and movies or something.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
yeah..that grl on the front cover lives here in NC i think...Edna or sumthing rite? i've only seen one issue...but then it stopped...wat happened to the continuation? i looked at all them TOP ppl stuff..and yeah..whoa..lol...never read it tho...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
kewl man...i want one....$5...that's a pretty good price...i always get HMONG TODAY..whenever i have the chance....any HMONG magazine is always worht my money...i like to know what's happening among my peeps!! hahah....wonder if they have this around MN??