Hmong go on strike at City Hall

Fearless

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
so he ran? and that gave the police the right to shoot him? i mean kill him...?? wtf!!

the police could have shot him in the leg or something..but instead they shot him to death.....
:(
[post="150661"][/post]​

I know, the police had no right to kill him.. unless he was shooting at them too and they shot back for protection... but yeah, they could of just shot him in the leg.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
haha...damn stupid people were having a strike in north mpls earlier...my sister and i had to pass them to get to where we were going...cracked me up big time...there were signs claiming that the freakin pathetic loser was innocent and all that shit...haha...and guess who were holding the signs?...a bunch of wannabe gangsters...haha...i feel so sorry for the mpls police department for having to put up with stupid hmong ppl...haha...as if hmong ppl weren't pathetic enough already...now, they had to go and make hmong ppl look even worse in the eyes of the law...haha...tsk tsk tsk

bugsy

sarNie Adult
police can fire if they feel they are being threatened .... and it doesnt just take a gun to threaten people. Many things can be used for weapons. but it's a pity that such thing has arose....for both the guy and the cop.

Lets face it....cops are pretty dumb too and can be asses. I can say the exact same thing about gang members. It's all a matter of how people perceive it. Shit happens. I mean...i feel for the family of the deceased....not because the guy was hmong or any of that...but its just a pretty sad messed up situation. As for the cop, we cant assume stuff...good or bad. Psshh....thats for both sides, actually.

With the protest in mpls....i have to say "good for those people." We all know that this one protest aint gonna do shit but at least its raising awareness.....for those for AND against the topic. Like some of us in here who are very mixed feeling about this...but yet know of its happenings. It's sad, yes, to hear about such a situation but i think the real deal here is racial, whether intended or not.....not whether the guy was innocent or not. I mean...c'mon....right?

And anti-hmong...i wasnt going to comment on your post...but all i gotta say is...those people were just excercising their rights for something they believe in .... just as you are. So lets not get into any offensive language bashing here.

Remember...its not a hmong thing....its a race thing.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
News update on this case if any just want to know what happened....

This have happened 2 time that the cop kill two black guy early before they kill the hmong dud....The cops said that they were sorry that they kill the hmong dud and about the gun that the cops said that the hmong dud have and were going to shoot at the cop..the laby test said that his finger print weren't even on the gun and the school camera caught every thing that happened and the hmong guy was innocent when the two cops shoot him from the back than they shoot him in the froth..

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey dancy....thanks for the update. May i just ask where you got the information from? Im not doubting you but i would just like to know. And pshh....the info above......just as i thought. :angry:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes, I also agree with bugsy on racial issue. This problem has never end and will not end.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
bugsy Posted Today, 01:57 AM
hey dancy....thanks for the update. May i just ask where you got the information from? Im not doubting you but i would just like to know. And pshh....the info above......just as i thought. :angry:

I got the news from a close friend of mine that is relate to the hmong guy family…They went down to the court or the police station and look at what happened and they show the school camera that caught what happened and show the pix how badly the hmong guy was kill to family and the cops said that the gun have 6 bull but not one of them were fire and they sorry about that….and about the 2 black guys case ( I don't know much) the black people thing it might be the same as the hmong but there wasn’t any witness to two black guy so there wasn’t any justice to…in the hmong guy case there were witness a black person saw what happened but the cops told the black to leave so they left…