-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
so, since some of us decide to move on to the next project, what are you guys planning to dubbed? movies or series?

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm i was thinking movie because it's sorter. that mean we can dubbed more projects this summer. but that's just my opinion. but wait, are movie harder to find online?

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
COVER_GIRL said:
What you said about the competition between HDT and the hmong dubbing company, it's true. I don't want to dubb the one that people has already dubbed. Because i don't want to hear any compare and i know that we just start, so we won't be as good as them. That's why I said before, that we will not dubbed the one that people already dubbed.
[post="129981"][/post]​

Cover_girl, not everyone start out as winner, successful people learn from thier failure, and that is what happen to many of those hmong dubbing company (there are lots of mistake in thier work, and they are consider pros). I have to say "don't be too negative about your work".

There's the saying "Pratice makes prefect."

I have faith in fan dubbing, cuz most of the hmong company dubbing aren't that great---there isn't one that I particular like---dislike four start entertainment the most... Maybe the first project isn't the great, but from what I see, people are doing a great job. The work I've viwed reflect that fan dubber have passion in thier work...THat, is what I'm looking for.

to Vomen559--> great job on the sailor Moon dubbing....

suggested drama or movie:
1.) Flower's Taste (Hua Xiang) :::NEw just come out with ep 1 ::continuation of Lavender--> taiwan drama
2.) Gokusen I (live action) ++series envolved lots of guys, it may be impossible since many of the voulenteer dubber are female...according to hana yori dango project enlist
3.) Mars (Taiwan drama with Barbie and Vic Zhou--one of ex-F4 guy)
4.) Peach Girl (Taiwan drama with one of the ex-F4 guy)
5.) Express Boy (Taiwan drama with Mike He)
6.) It started with a kiss
7.) Tokyo Juliet ::New! just come out wit ep 2
8.) Kurosagi (not particular love drama, but interesting
9.)Silence (taiwan)

willing to take part of the villan female for next project! If there is anything that I needed other the whats already up (software & mic--> have it) let me know

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
I got my microphone yesterday. I can help dub!
It stinks to hear that the Hana Yori Dango project had been dropped. I've been looking forward to it. However, for the next project, please find one with voices suitable for our voices.
Hope that the next project will be found soon!!!!

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
how about Prince Turned To Frog? a lot a ppl said that they should dubbed this drama.

Leading Actress, Ye Tian-Yu

Leading Actor, Shan Jun-Hao

Supporting Actress, Fan Yun-Xi

Xu Zhi-Qian

Zhang Ming-Han

Li Da-Wei

Title: 王子變青蛙 / Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa
Episodes: 30
Genre: Comedy
Broadcast network: TTV
Broadcast year: 2005

Synopsis
The fairy tale goes... After the princess kissed the frog, it turned into a handsome prince and they lived happily ever after...
Yeah...right.

When you visit a little town called Guan Mei, you may meet Ye Tian-Yu (Chen Qiao En). At first glance, she may seem as a shameless, money-grubbing, deceiving little schemer. And when you meet her family at their little grocery store called "Qian Lai Ye" (Money c'mon in), you will find the shameless, money-grubbing, deceiving little schemer trait runs in the family. But, please don't prejudge them. They are actually very kind-hearted townsfolk, as Shan Jun-Hao (Ming Dao) finds out when he gets involved in a mysterious car accident and loses his memory.

Okay, fine. The accident is not so accidental.

Shan Jun-Hao is a general manger of Senwell Hotel, in which his family owns 60% of the shares. His cold-hearted, cut-throat management style pisses quite a lot of people inside and outside of the hotel. So on the day of his engagement to his childhood friend, Fan Yun-Xi (Zhao Hong Qiao), he gets kidnapped. Not someone who takes it lying down, he fights for the control of the kidnapping car. The car crashes into a side railing and falls down a cliff. Luckily, he survives the crash and manages to climb back up onto the highway. Unfortunely, he is immediately hit by an oncoming car and knocked unconscious.

And, who hit him? A little hint: The guilty party takes him home, finds out his memory is lost (Hence, not remembering who he is, and most importantly, not remembering she hit him), and recruits him to work in her family grocery store.

UPSIDE I think this drama will make a hit
Downside Too Much Episodes! like 30! and not enough guys to dubbed for those guys

well what do you guys think??

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
oil_yui said:
well, she mention that someone have dubbed frog prince already.
[post="130438"][/post]​
well, she mention that someone have dubbed frog prince already.
i thought that topic was about what movie you want hmong company to dubb and what production should dubb it. if they already dubb it then too bad.

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
hurry up and decide.......i can't wait any longer....

any movie you are dubbing, i am with you 100%%%%

lets get started on one ASAP...

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
how bout Reaching the Stars

Starring: S.H.E.
Episodes: 22

Zhou Xinlei is the stepdaughter of the chairman of a technology company. Beautiful and elegant, she is a hot favourite among the professionals in the media and fashion industry and is appointed as the spokeperson for her stepfather's company products. Although the only child in the family, she has no interest in the business. She is fond of her prince charming Liang Zhenghao, a manager in the company.

Shen Xiaorou can be a terror when she flares up, despite her petite size. She loves to uphold justice and resolves to be a righteous policewoman. Well-skilled in taekwondo, this girl graduates from the police academy with flying colours. Her forthright character is her Achilles¡¯ heel when it comes to love.

Ren Jie is an earnest and down-to-earth girl beneath her bubbly appearance. Her parents passed away when she was young; as a result, she has learnt to endure hardship and that attributes to her strong persevering character. She can hold three jobs at any one time from pizza delivery to car mechanics to setting up stalls at night markets. She enjoys imitating others to entertain herself and those around her.

Ren Jie (Ella), Xinlei (Selina) and Xiaorou (Hebe) share identical birth days but their family backgrounds are completely different. One chance encounter on their 22nd birthday overturns their lives...

Xinlei is the stepdaughter of Zhou Jianlong, chairman of the Zhou Group. On her 22nd birthday, Zhou Jianlong suffers a heart attack and passes away abruptly. In his will, it is stated that only his birth daughter Xiaonuo will inherit his possessions. Overnight, Xinlei turns from a princess into a fallen star...

Vice-chairman of the Group Liu Shiqiang plans to usurp the company assets and his plan begins with getting Ren Jie to impersonate as Xiaonuo. As Ren Jie is in desperate need of money for her brother's medical expenses, she eventually agrees to the deception and becomes the successor of the Zhou Group.

Xiaorou holds high ideals as a policewoman but becomes disappointed when she realises that she is too idealistic. In a twist of fate, she is employed in the Zhou Group and subsequently becomes Ren Jie's bodyguard.

The three girls' lives begin to change as they work together in the Zhou Group. Their frequent interaction with the manager Liang Zhenghao and business associate Xiao Yawei complicate them in tangled love relationships.

From strangers to rivals to the best of friends, the three girls undergo the harsh reality that forces them to grow up and cherish the people around them. But friendships aside, the pertinent question remains: out of these three, who is the real successor to the Zhou Group?

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
That one seem pretty good. Got to go check it out. Is really hard to find good movie/drama. Because some good one already taken by Hmong production.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i was thinking of Reaching For the Stars too....but too much episode....but it's a really nice series....plus we don't have much guys to dubbed for Zhenghao and Yawei and the other guy....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
what happens when we dubbed a drama/movie and a hmong dubbing production dubs it. i think we should stick to japanese drama because its more likely that hmong ppl wont dub it. they're pretty fast on dubbing new dramas.

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Reaching For the Stars seem pretty good, but then how many esp? Let's try to start off with a movie or drama that doesn't have lots of esp and not that much guy. As for xxmiss_maixx question, if we have all the people for a movie/drama or half way to the movie/drama and found out that people already dubb it. Then we keep on going, but if we are not even half way yet. Then i guess is better for us to quit. :sweat: It's true that not that much production dubbed japanese movie/drama. Also they dubbed Korean drama/movie really fast. So i guess i'll try to stay away from korean drama/movie. About the 4 korean movie i post up there, i have a feeling that someday they are going to dubb those too.