-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
if-only said:
thanks but what if their subbs different from the ones from youtube?
[post="127535"][/post]​
Hmm... didn't think about that... :blink:
Even if different translater subbed it... at least it still mean the same... right? :unsure: ... :sweat:
I don't know...
I'm not sure. It's totally up to you! :D

i LOVE the previews! good job on both, venom559 and cover_girl (even if i had mentioned it already :D)

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FROM YOUTUBE

Copy the url to this site:

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

Then you a software to encord in to .avi or .wmv. So you could play in any player and you could burn into CD or DVD. I have two convert software in my harddrive, don't know why but yeah, these are the two that i have. Download from there, no need to download both, one is good enough.

This one ie a free software to use. The download it's on the bottom, so go all the way down. Need help using it, pm me.
http://www.erightsoft.com/S10c1.html

This software could only convert 5 min video. Only for music video. Also this one is only for tial out.
http://www.soft32.com/download_26173.html

If anyone want me to post up picture for how to use these software, let me know and i'll post it up.

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
when you guys are dubbing this? did you guys cut any parts out? I hope that cause that is very disappointing!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
Mee_123 said:
when you guys are dubbing this? did you guys cut any parts out? I hope that cause that is very disappointing!
[post="127714"][/post]​
Some people already start their dubbing, but still looking for more people. No, i don't cut parts out.

Mee_123 said:
you guys should try dubbing some thai lakorns...and not cutting it...
[post="127718"][/post]​
Thai lakorns has too many parts and I don't think that Thai lakorns has eng-sub. HDT has two people are willing to translate thai to hmong, but then is going to be really hard and take lot's of time.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
cover girl are those two person dubbing for hana yori dango too? if not maybe you guys can find a sort mini series one they can start subbing it that way after Hana Yori dango gets done we can go straight to dubbing that thai one. just a suggestion. a short thai one would be Mae Pra Torranee starring Kob, Vee, and Yui. it's only two episodes in it. they have it on buddie media, victoria uploaded it for me the other day. or we can do pleng payu since they already subbed it here already.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
thai lakorn will take alot of time to dubbed. since there's only two people that understand thai. it'll be hard for them to translate every episode everyday, if we want finish dubbed the lakorn. with english sub, it's easy for everyone just to do their part.

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
true... I wanted to dub thai lakorn also....but now we still have hana yori dango to dubb.....so lets talk about thai lakorn at a later time.

huh cha laterz

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i agree with you. let's focus on hana yori dango for now. does anyone know how many episodes it have?

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
i dun wanna start a new topic. I PM the HDT but somehow i get the feeling nobody got this so imma post it up here also.

HDT is in the process of making a web site and would like to put up profiles of the members of HDT. With your permission, I would like to get your profile and pictures of yourselves. If so please answer the following questions:

Name (must be real name. if you want to keep confident don’t put anything there.)
Nickname/family name (if you want to keep confident don’t put anything there.)
Sarnworld name
D.O.B.
Chinese Zodiac
Star Sign (gemini, virgo, leo,..etc)
Height (if you want to keep confident don’t put anything there.)
Weight (if you want to keep confident don’t put anything there.)
Nationality
Siblings
Status
----these down are you favorites-----
color
animal
food
sport
Movie
Lakorn/Drama
Actor
Actress

don’t forget to include a picture of you if you want to. If you want a mini gallery then you can also send me other pictures. thanks,

PM me back your Profiles okies.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
don't forget to share the link with us after you finish.... :D

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
:wavecry: i feel sad.....i don't wanna dubb anymore........A NEW FU*KING GUY IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME TO ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT HOW GAY MY VIDS ARE.......

SOME BODY PLEASE CHEER ME UP.................

YO! COVER_GIRL hows it going with HANA YORI DANGO...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
VENOM559 said:
:wavecry: i feel sad.....i don't wanna dubb anymore........A NEW FU*KING GUY IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME TO ALL MY FRIENDS ABOUT HOW GAY MY VIDS ARE.......
[post="128526"][/post]​
OMFG...what are they talking about...your dubbing is BESTEST ever...I didn't like spongebob until I saw your dubbed videos...now, I even watch the American versions too...LOL...you're videos are not gay at all...notice how he can't even describe it in better words...he said "gay"...obviously, that person is just jealous...

So cheer up...you're freaking hilarious...and I love all your dubbed videos!!! Who gives a shit about that person...you got many many many other fans out there!!! ---->ME!!!

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
VENOM559 i luv ur work too even my lil bro....he always ask me to play it for him everytime he c me on the computer. that guy juz jealous cuz he cant do it so juz ignore him.......aja fighting!!!!!!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
VENOM559 said:
YO! COVER_GIRL hows it going with HANA YORI DANGO...
[post="128526"][/post]​
Hey cheer up :) the people that make fun of you are the people that jealous of you. Never listen to them and do what you want to do. Some people these day are like that. If you are good at something, then they make fun of you and if you are not good at anything, then they still make fun of you. Other people might not like it, but there is other people like it too. So never feel a shame of what you do, as long as you are happy. Also remember to keep the smile on, that's show that you are a winner. Loser only listen to other's and stop doing what they want to do. So keep your smile up and be the Venom559, that we use to know. Happy and always trying to help out people. :D

Everthing are still going fine like before. But then Junior the guy that dubbed for Hanazawa Rui, he can't help us dubb anymore. Because he's going out of town. But lucky Karenyang brother is going to help us. A big thanks to her and her brother.

This is for the Team:

Thanks to those people that help the team so much. I notice that you guy's try as hard as I do. So what ever we do, we must put our heart in and reach our goal. H.D.T must fight until the end. :D

Love,
COVER_GIRL

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
venom, i believe that the guy is just jealous that you have some mad talents and he doesnt. you shouldnt let him try to get to you and like cover_girl say dont be a loser. he may not like you and that is only one person. but the rest of us love and admire you! remember when somebody says something like that to you who cares (they need to go and stick something up their butt!) and may their balls rott forever LOL. also remember that mai loves you ok!