hmong dub thai lakorn HELP!!!

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
anyone knows if the hmong version of this lakorn is in dvd? i know that loojceebentertainment.com has it in video tapes, but i prefer dvds...
i have the thai version of this lakorn but i also want to get the hmong one too. where can i get it? anyone willing to help me??? please?

cecilia

Staff member
Or if you want it in dvd and there's none. just get yourself a dvd converter and convert it yourself. i do that on my vhs stuff ^^
retail stores sell them dvd recorder .. hope this help if you can't find the dvd that you're looking for in Hmong ..

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
Or if you want it in dvd and there's none. just get yourself a dvd converter and convert it yourself. i do that on my vhs stuff ^^
retail stores sell them dvd recorder .. hope this help if you can't find the dvd that you're looking for in Hmong ..
are you saying that the hmong version of this lakorn is ONLY in VHS? i was hoping that they had it in DVD too....

i know that i can convert them into dvd...the thing is, i don't have any access to the hmong stores in my area because there is NONE that have this movie (not even in VHS). besides, i prefer buying hmong dub lakorns in sets because it's so much cheaper that way.

PLEASE HELP if you can, everyone!!!

fns

sarNie Hatchling
well there are two production that translate this lakorn one is TNT and the other one is star action...i know that TNT sell both the DVD and the vhs...cause i got myself a copy but i don't really remember if star action sell the dvd

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
well there are two production that translate this lakorn one is TNT and the other one is star action...i know that TNT sell both the DVD and the vhs...cause i got myself a copy but i don't really remember if star action sell the dvd
thanks. your info. helps a lot. i believe the one i saw on youtube is dubbed by TNT (w/ the songs in both thai and hmong). just out of curiosity, how much did you buy the movie for, and was it in VHS or DVD? and, since you have a copy of it, do you mind giving me TNT's ordering information? thanks in advance.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
thanks. your info. helps a lot. i believe the one i saw on youtube is dubbed by TNT (w/ the songs in both thai and hmong). just out of curiosity, how much did you buy the movie for, and was it in VHS or DVD? and, since you have a copy of it, do you mind giving me TNT's ordering information? thanks in advance.

well there are 8 part and i got them for 70$ and here is their #559-454-0785 and here is their e-mail address rb_vaj36@hotmail.com.....and yes the one that you saw in youtube is tnt....and the translate is better then the other production.......good luck

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
yea... i saw the movie but it was the other production, i think it's star action... yea.... i didn't buy it... i rent it at the rental.... i think it okay... the voice is not that bad and not that good... on it's on DVD too...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i don't think there's any in dvd...all i saw was movies...which i prefer movies cause dvd is not long lasting as much as movies...but that's only my opinion cause i have a lot of brother and sisters so...

Raindown

sarNie Egg
anyone knows if the hmong version of this lakorn is in dvd? i know that loojceebentertainment.com has it in video tapes, but i prefer dvds...
i have the thai version of this lakorn but i also want to get the hmong one too. where can i get it? anyone willing to help me??? please?
i actually uploaded this on youtube already...the version i have is TNT... my name over there is actually rainilite..u can check it out if you want;)

here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AWucUrc97A

Raindown

sarNie Egg
ah ha! u're the person i want to ask about this lakorn. is the one you got in dvd or vhs? and, where did you get it at? likewise, how much did you pay for the movie (the whole set)? please help.

I got mine on DVD at the Hmong international market for $70..

simply_moi

sarNie Egg
Thanks raindown...I've already started watching this and my husband (who isn't into movies at all) is actually watching it with me too....thanks for uploading this lakorn!

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
LOL, Thanks for the lakorn! i really enjoy watching it! My parents actually spend three whole day on the computer watching with me! Now i got my cousin and her parents watch it too! I might get myself a copy since this is actually one of the best lakorn i watch in a long time! I hope to see more of Bie; he is such a cutie! Thanks again for the upload! ^_^

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, my mom stayed up with me and my sister to watch this too! And then our cousin saw us watching it and borrowed it and she told us that her husband stayed up all night watching it and he finished it before her, lol. He was like, do they have the rest of the movie yet? Because we bought the first five parts, thinking it ended already, but there were still two or three more parts that didn't come out yet. Too bad we saw it in VHS first, so we bought them all in cassettes already and then we saw the DVD set.