hmong dub thai lakorn HELP!!!

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
i finished watching this lakorn on youtube subbed in hmong by TNT and i fell in love with the movie...well mainly the guy...haha...Bie is so ADORABLE!...and can you believe he's ONLY 23?!....aaahhhhhhhhhh.....he's perfect for me!....haha...jk....he is CUTE....i just hate the fact how he's mean to the main girl and then the next, he's all nice to her...urrghhh...especially the part where the main girl was wearing the same exact dress as bie's ex-fiance and bie wants mew to take off the dress and she refuses too and he ripped the dress off of her, man i just felt like jumping into the T.V and beating the crap outta the guy :lol: ...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone knows if the hmong version of this lakorn is in dvd? i know that loojceebentertainment.com has it in video tapes, but i prefer dvds...
i have the thai version of this lakorn but i also want to get the hmong one too. where can i get it? anyone willing to help me??? please?
yeah they also have it on dvd set too. one of my friend has it. i like the dubbing production too. they did a good job.

divineyang

sarNie Egg
dude loojceebentertainment.com charges WAYYYY toooo MUCH for the movies!!! who pay $15/per part now days??? they cant even get 10... they are going for like $3 here in mn. i would never buy it on there. its just too much... why do they overcharge by some much????

if u dont wanna spend too much then just download it from youtube. theres a way u can download it and burn into dvd... the quality wont be as good..but its not that bad..plus its free...!!!! =D