hmong-american girls are fat!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if the hmong girls in laos were so perfect...
why do the hmong guys in laos that get sponsored here for a visit want to marry hmong american girls so much?
the majority of them people only want to come and live in the US.
what's here for them anyway? stress.. bills... (not that they going to be paying for them) but yeah.. ehehe
and yes. OG's here do go and marry young ass girls over there...
they don't look their age at all...
some look hella young with a few kids...
others look hella old.. but they are teenagers...
wtf?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
people, people, it's so hilarious...i think the song was meant to get us all up in a ruckus...to this song i say "eh"...it is definitely someone's way of getting attention... but, whatever, i've never been much into Hmong entertainment. just look at the song as a deseparate attempt to gain fame...fame w/in the small Hmong popluation.

yeah sure there's enough of us fat Hmong-American girls for such a stereotype to exist...and there is definitely enough of those money hungry Hmong-Lao girls for that stereotype to exist too...i'm not gonna lie...we're human, we make assumptions...

did the song offend me? again, "eh"...guess he's never heard of the "I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T" song...hehehe...if you listen, he offered to love unlovable fat Hmong-American girls (sure, sure)...and to that I say "no thanks." I may be fat, but I can still stand on my own. and while a fat me will be alone...oh no, the horror...i'll be just fine, well fed, sleeping nicely in my warm bed, and adding to my bank account...how will i survive that...hehehe...Fatty Patties how will we ever live fulfilling lives? hehehe...well, enough said, i wasted enough time on this song...on to more important things!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL..why is she so shy?? just tell her to get her own account her..it's like she wanna be part of us..but then doesn't too..ehehe..tell her we're all nice hear..except wen we have wars between our lakorns/celebrity rite cecilia..but even then..we're still cool and can put it all behind us like mature adults (someting tis singer isn't might i state)

lol :lol: sooo wat IS your password..lol..j/k..oh and i dun tink she knows who i am yet...cuz she quoted one of my writing and didn't put my name..if she does sign up for an account..let's see if she can figure who i am...well tat is if she doesn't alreadi know who i am :lol:
lol... iono y she doesnt make her own account keke.. but if she does i prob know which username she is gonna use lol. xp .. keke.. hahaha yea "the wars" keke.. yea.. everyone is nice.. xp.. lol.. my password.. hmm lets say super easy kekee.. xp.. oh she def know who u r lol.. awwwe she didnt put u for the credit.. ?? i'll tell her keke.. when i see her tomorrow.. i'm at my cuz rite now.. xp.. lol.. she was the one who told me who u were lol..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hahah. funny stuff. i can't blame anyone.
blame it on one healthy body.
what's wrong with being skinny or fat.
it doesn't take long to get skinny, it doesn't take much to get fat.
all we need to do is look/eat healthy food to to be fit.

skinny is not all that great to if you dont' have them STRONG MUSCLE.
haven't ppl heard of the joke'you're so skinny, you'll fall off with the push of my index finger!''
or you're so fat, you can't bend over to see your feet :loool:
(actually, go and watch KUNG FU PANDA - you'll laugh hard on this joke)

anyway, i'm not making fun or angry at anyone b/c i'm happy the way i am.
its' pathetic to be this childish. keep in mind, this is just one person's opinion, we shouldn't take this in account .

Not just Hmong girls are fat, almost EVERYONE are fat here in the US. :loool:
loool :p that's true. but i'm a little offend, just SLIGHTLY, cuz he wasn't just saying we're fat, he's saying we don't look good cuz we're fat. psht :mellow: but whatever...*shrug*

cecilia

Staff member
well. i show this to my sister and she got SUPER OFFEND. so it all depend on ppl.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
AHAHAAAH...omg...that's so not true...wat a stereotype..
ahahahah...i saw girls frm laos/thailand && some r hella
fat as well...
anyway, i think having a little more meat is better
than being SUPER skinny... ahahaha... && OG's tend
2 lyke chubby girls better than skinny ones too so
i don't really care...ahahahhah

but funny topic anyway...

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
loool :p that's true. but i'm a little offend, just SLIGHTLY, cuz he wasn't just saying we're fat, he's saying we don't look good cuz we're fat. psht :mellow: but whatever...*shrug*
o w/e....i think girls in the US are twice better
looking than girls in thailand/laos...ahahhahah...

Mov4u

sarNie Egg

Girls read the lyrics before getting angry at the singer hahaha. He heard RUMOR about Hmong girls in America are chubby and if you read further the lyrics says he want to meet girls in the U.S as to why there's such rumor. It's only a song afterward, not like you guy/gal buying his song. I never heard of this artist before so don't think i'm supporting him.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
LOLs. Take a joke, yall. Sheesh. This dude must be a fobby-a*s one
from Laos/Thailand. But nah. I doubt he wrote the song. He's too
crappy to be a songwriter. Plus, Hmong media is gay. They write songs
about the stupidest things. Honestly, these kinds of videos are just for
comedy. And if yall can't take jokes, the song's not for you.

If some Hmong person talks sh*t, drama's bound to happen. Look at
this thread. It's started already. That's why this needs to be taken as
a joke. If not, one day, Hmongs will just end up killing each other.

Oh yeah, let's just all go extinct. Hence, the sarcasm. <_<

Not really. Some of them look pretty, but they're attitudes are ugly.
Not all, but some. Also, girls nowadays are pretty due to the magic
of makeup. It's the truth.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
lol. the person who wrote this song has issues. how the hell r u gonna try to put hmong american chicks down like that? whatever. that person probably need the ego boost anyway. lol.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
ahah i like it...just too damms funny thats all and i dont even know why some peepos upin here got like really upset and angry about it hahaha...I CANT STOP LAUGHING...FUNNY ASS SONG...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Girls read the lyrics before getting angry at the singer hahaha. He heard RUMOR about Hmong girls in America are chubby and if you read further the lyrics says he want to meet girls in the U.S as to why there's such rumor. It's only a song afterward, not like you guy/gal buying his song. I never heard of this artist before so don't think i'm supporting him.
I DO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT...IM STILL LAUGHING RIGHT NOW...TOO MUCH..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
maybe someone in the US should sing a song about how the girls over there are rumored as sluts who marry old ass guys to come to the US

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
hahaha i cant stop laughing........OMG Com`on its only a freaky damms song hahahahahaha...dont be so upset about it..