Hima Tai Pra Jun

mouachick06

sarNie Egg
wow film is hot!!! and doesn't sornram look kind of chubby in one of the photos!!! hrmmm... well he's still pretty cute!! well thanks for the photo! they look great! :D

Babyt

sarNie Elites
charm said:
Oh MY GOOOSHHHH I'm so excited :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:
They all look so good!!! This must be a really good lakorn, NE1 know the storyline?

BTW, who's the 3rd guy (not Film or Num)?--he looks pretty cute! So let me get this straight, the couples are: Film&Pat (ahhhh love them), Num&some new girl (Num looks hotter & better in here & the girl's pretty), & Four&the new guy? Four is the curly-haired girl, rite? She looks cute but really young.
[post="66707"][/post]​
the other guy is Ace..you can also catch him in Som Pao Tong with Chakrit and Joy..that his latest aired lakorn..

tang071

sarNie Elites
it's num and the new girl??
then film (from HuaJai Lud Fah/RS singer) and pat (from Likasit HuaJai/Barp Ruk Talay Fun)
Ace "S" Worarit (from numerous lakorms mainly as p'long) and four (from four+mod, RS group/n'ek MV from i-nam's ruk kon mee jao kong and endorphine's puern sanit)

soo excited to see this lakorn, haha pat and film have kinda the same bangs (brushed to sides).

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
loool P'Num is the oldest among them (I think) LOL
and Film is a big fan of P'Num huhu how cute =)

kpt

sarNie Egg
i have to say, the three couples looks cute. i might watch this when it comes. thanks for the pics. :D