Hima Tai Pra Jun

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures and clips, Num4ever. I'm enjoying this lakorn, already. The preview is too adorable!! All three couples look awesome!! I love Pat the most...She's always so beautiful and talented!! She has the most amazing smile. Film and Pat makes a great match!! I'm thrilled Pat is lined up with a whole bunch of must see lakorns. :w000t: I can't get enough of her. She's spectacular in every way!! I'm anxious to see this lakorn, along with her other projects with Por and Tye. Can't wait!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
ahahah..is that a real kiss? it look like it..LOLZ..i wanna see Num...hehhee

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow Pui looks reallly pretty!..im glad shes pairing with num..besides that..i cant wait til this lakorn airs :w000t: the theme look so koreanish..lol..thanx for sharing roots

sarN

sarNie Granny
it look like pat / film is the main couple ! i like kisses in lakonr lolll and it real!! dat rare !! :wub:

Brooke

sarNie Egg
I'm glad they're promoting pat these days. She's a pretty actress with lots of talent and potential...i can't wait to see this one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh thats good for pat she is talented..seems like pat and flim is the main couple..ahh you guys this is airing sooner then we thought..its airing on the 14!..credit to roots

the teaser credit to roots..it looks good! :w000t: num's acting is so much better..cuz hes showing more emotion..latly his acting hasnt been good like before but in this lakorn hes showing alot.. :D

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...6F8CF2E45C90AEA

tinah

sarNie Coma
good for pat..shes having more chance to shine..did mew's lakorn bombed or something?..maybe they shorten her lakorn so this lakorn will air sooner..

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Are they suppose to be koreans in this lakorn? Just saw a preview and there was a scene where Film wrote something to Pat it didn't look thai. From the previews, it just looks like the producers took different scenes from famous korean series. heheh. The scene of Num and Pui hugging i the street was definitely taken from I'm sorry I love you. I'll probably watch for Four and Ace, they seem more comfortable with each other than the other two couples somehow. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
thai loves to take scenes or storyline from korean dramas.. :lol: i think they are korean..since its shot in korea..but they're speaking thai though..