Hima Tai Pra Jun

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
OMG...i just watched the last epi. what the heck, Film actually died. Awwwwie...what a way to end a lakorn. Sheesh. =( im so sad now. But one thing for sure i liked obut this lakorn was that it did not drag AT ALL. it was striaght to the point.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh!! the ending made me cried so much!! my eyes are all red :wavecry: it was a very sad but sweet ending. i like it. i feel so sorry for Pat. for me, it's more sad when one of the pra aek or nang aek died instead of both of them died. it's more memorable.just because your love one dies doesn't mean you have to died too, you have to live your life. your life goes on, but you will always keep them in your heart forever. i cry of all the scenes of Film&Pat are together in the ending episode.it's sweet and sad. i like that she know he has a disease and will not live long, not like some movie that keep it from their love one. because if you tell it early you will have more time to be together.i like the ending that show Pat went back to Korea and dump Film's ashes on the ocean from the boat, and she wore Korea outfit and stand at the ship dock thinking about him.it's a meaningful ending. she brought him back home to the place he love.that's sweet & very sad. not like some movie after pra aek or nang aek died it just end there. not memorable. i i also like the ending of the other 2 couples too. sweet & cute. first i was shock that Film died in the la korn but then i should figure out already since the part he fell and was in the hospital.they copy Korea movie and Korea movie someone usually died. pra aek or nang aek. :wavecry:

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Agree this lakorn wasn't draggy at all, faced paced and to the point ...it was only 12 eps. ended up crying. Pat and Film make a great couple, I hope they pair up again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i need to go rent the ending!!..from reading all of you guys comment i want to see it so bad..even though i hate sad endings but i find it interesting cuz not every love life will have a happy ending..

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
I have to see the ending today too.Very sad and Pat was wearing the Korean outfir that Film told Pat about?How sweet she remembers everything about Film.

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
The last episode was so emotional.I cried throughout the whole episode and I'm still crying.It's so sad why did Film have to die.:(This Lakorn will be in my heart 4ever and ever.I hope Pat and Film get paired up together again.:(So sad.................HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
He has brain tumor.You didn't watch Hima or what?I suggest you do.This lakorn is so emotional and touching I'm still crying about it even though I watch it for about 5 hours ago.So sad my eyes are so red...............HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
gosh!! the ending made me cried so much!! my eyes are all red :wavecry: it was a very sad but sweet ending. i like it. i feel so sorry for Pat. for me, it's more sad when one of the pra aek or nang aek died instead of both of them died. it's more memorable.just because your love one dies doesn't mean you have to died too, you have to live your life. your life goes on, but you will always keep them in your heart forever. i cry of all the scenes of Film&Pat are together in the ending episode.it's sweet and sad. i like that she know he has a disease and will not live long, not like some movie that keep it from their love one. because if you tell it early you will have more time to be together.i like the ending that show Pat went back to Korea and dump Film's ashes on the ocean from the boat, and she wore Korea outfit and stand at the ship dock thinking about him.it's a meaningful ending. she brought him back home to the place he love.that's sweet & very sad. not like some movie after pra aek or nang aek died it just end there. not memorable. i i also like the ending of the other 2 couples too. sweet & cute. first i was shock that Film died in the la korn but then i should figure out already since the part he fell and was in the hospital.they copy Korea movie and Korea movie someone usually died. pra aek or nang aek. :wavecry:
[post="153177"][/post]​
I totally agree on your perspective of Hima Tai Prajun. It was definitely a meaningful ending. I love the entire lakorn. It was beautifully made. Every scenes were worth watching...Pat did an exceptional job!! Her performance was wonderful...

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
I'm gonna miss this lakorn at least I still have Jao Sao Ban Rai and Ammaratalay and soon Ram Pee Sawas^_^,Pats new lakorn.Hope it comes out soon^_^.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn is the best.I'll never forget about it.It was so emotional and romantic.Hope they get paired up again.

Waiting for Pats next lakorn to come out.So intense^_^.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
All I hear is Film and Pat only. How's the chemistry with Num and his new nang'ek? I didn't watch this lakorn because I just can't stand waTching Num with another girl besides Kob. I know I might sound crazy.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lakorn watcher said:
All I hear is Film and Pat only. How's the chemistry with Num and his new nang'ek? I didn't watch this lakorn because I just can't stand waTching Num with another girl besides Kob. I know I might sound crazy.
[post="156106"][/post]​
No one really talks about Nums couple because the main ones are Film and Pat.The girl thats with Num is ok.You should watch this lakorn its so romantic :wub: especially Pat and Film.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Out of subject but did anyone see this weeks Dao Kra Jay?
[post="154954"][/post]​
I saw it. Pat was so funny. LOL. I couldn't understand the interview, but I know Pat was hilarious and fun-loving!! Por and Go were saying how cute Pat was...that she's like one of the boys because she would spank Por and Go's butts and pinch their nipples...Oh my goodness, that message was so funny, especially hearing it from Por!! :loool: They sound so close off-screen...Hahah...Pat is a beauty!!