high School talent show

L

lalalek

Freak yeah they so can, i was just watching this like a week ago....man, if i dance like that, my back would of broke!!!....ouch!!! :lmao:

Hiatus

Super Momo
lalalek said:
Freak yeah they so can, i was just watching this like a week ago....man, if i dance like that, my back would of broke!!!....ouch!!! :lmao:
[post="96251"][/post]​

:lmao:

timing's a bit off but it's really good =D

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
yea..the timing is off on some part, but overall, i think they did well..hmm...are those girls asian??? just curious...they look asian to me..lol...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
why does it have to be flash! heheh i guess i'll have to wait until to go home then I can watch it.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Ohhh! LOL That's my friend's friends. LOL

funny how it pops up there! ^_^

They're really awesome! If only they practice a bit more to stay together. It's be perfect too.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
they could dance but it seems like they're just shaking..not really dancing..no offense to anyone but it's true...

Sah

sarNie Elites
Cute!! They CAN dance! I'm not really into that dancing style, but now they make me want to learn to dance haha.

Mizz_WHAT

sarNie Egg
Muddie MuRda said:
Ohhh! LOL That's my friend's friends. LOL

funny how it pops up there! ^_^

They're really awesome! If only they practice a bit more to stay together. It's be perfect too.
[post="96290"][/post]​
lmao yea right !!
There really good

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
hahah only SOME of them are good.. and they are very off.. lolz.. but I give them mad props.. cuz being on stage sucks!!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
My brother showed me this video awhile back...and he told me that they were probably asian, but when I looked at the end credits, most of the names were hispanic...except to kathy nguyen. I don't know, are they asian, because they really look asian.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
st_nba said:
My brother showed me this video awhile back...and he told me that they were probably asian, but when I looked at the end credits, most of the names were hispanic...except to kathy nguyen. I don't know, are they asian, because they really look asian.
[post="97607"][/post]​
they are flipinos... flipinos usually have latin last name ^_^ they were conquered by spain.. at one point in time... =P