hey have yall heard Destinly's new album?

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
has anyone heard destiny's new album called "Xav Ya Nrog Koj"? i was wonderin if anyone had it and if they'd ul it..but like yeah..cause i wanna listen to it..thats all...but hey there's that song where they dubbed the thai guy Dan D2B's song called "Tham Ha Hua Jai" in it..and its renamed hmong title is "Tsis Xav Ncaim"..i think...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i know what song you're talking about...but i don't think destiny copy it....'cause it the music doesn't seem to be exact...the begining of the song might sound alike, but it's not.....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
omg...destiny's still alive?? Yay! I love them! Just havent been up-to-date with them in forever. LOL. HMmmmm....if thats the case...i think im the not-alive one. haahaha. Aniways...nope..havent heard it..but if anyone has a hold of it..please share! Thanks.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Pepper_UHT said:
i know what song you're talking about...but i don't think destiny copy it....'cause it the music doesn't seem to be exact...the begining of the song might sound alike, but it's not.....
[post="75392"][/post]​
i think they did copy it...although they changed the music around a lilo..i can tell it's the same song...i listen to Thaum Ha Hua Jai 24/7...fav. D2B song..aniwayz...the lyrics are similar...the real song began w/ " Whenever I close my eyes, all I see are visions of you." and Dystiny sang it sumwat like tat too..and then sumwhere in the middles Dan sang "photographs that are taken from the heart, with sentimental values, in the end will perish w/ time" and then dystiny sang " Your picture that is with me..is a place for me to cherish...i look at it...and hold it, but the picture doesn't know how to smile" or watever they say cuz i have bad memory.. and the chorus which is totally different in Thaum Ha Hua Jai and Dysitny's version...still have about the same lyrics...Dan:" I'm going to search for my heart that I've left with that person..."...Dystiny:" I give my heart for you to keep..and i'm gonna come and find you."...ah! to me it's the same song..which i think it's totally cool...cuz Thaum Ha Hua Jai is my fav. D2B song....and seeing that the Hmong version is not bad compare to the original is GREATTT...sorrie galz..probably bored u to death.. :)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yea, the last topic about destiny new album, everyone was talking about they copy d2b...i forgot if it is from this forum or it's from the old sarN forum....but yea, everyone says that too....but no matter what I'm still a BIG FAN OF DESTINY AND WILL SUPPORT THEM FOREVER!!!!!!!! :lol:

rukD2B

yeah me myself..Destiny is like my fav hmong band...but then when they dubbed Tham Ha Hua Jai...it just...tikked me off..cause i totally love D2B and tham ha hua jai written by dan D2B...but the song is the same...the same lyrics...the same bg music because i got a sample at D2B SPIRIT! and it like...i mean ya kno its like distorted the music a lil but its still the same lyrics...urrghh..i'm not over it but i still gotta get the song....its part of the Destiny collection ya kno...haha...

and pink_juliet_kashie.... you didnt bore us..haha...you pointed out lyrics...thats good...i mean yall kno T&T ENTERTAINMENT rite?? well like destiny probably has some contract with them or sumthin b/c they always use destiny's music in their movies..and this song was in the dubbed version of Hoy Aun Chun Ruk Ter....so yeah..

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:loool: that's funny. the song doesn't remind me of tham ha hua jai. so i don't think it's copy. :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
rukD2B said:
yeah me myself..Destiny is like my fav hmong band...but then when they dubbed Tham Ha Hua Jai...it just...tikked me off..cause i totally love D2B and tham ha hua jai written by dan D2B...but the song is the same...the same lyrics...the same bg music because i got a sample at D2B SPIRIT! and it like...i mean ya kno its like distorted the music a lil but its still the same lyrics...urrghh..i'm not over it but i still gotta get the song....its part of the Destiny collection ya kno...haha...
and pink_juliet_kashie.... you didnt bore us..haha...you pointed out lyrics...thats good...i mean yall kno T&T ENTERTAINMENT rite?? well like destiny probably has some contract with them or sumthin b/c they always use destiny's music in their movies..and this song was in the dubbed version of Hoy Aun Chun Ruk Ter....so yeah..
[post="88021"][/post]​
OMG! i almost forgot...dan did write this song by himself....i remembered they ask him which song from the Dan & Beam Album he liked best and Dan said Thaum Ha Hua Jai because he spent a really long time to write it..and it came from the heart...aww...dannie so sweet...ah! now it kinda ticks me off too...dan worked so hard on it...but i guess it's okay...i'll still support Destiny...not my fav. hmong band..but they're great...

and thanx rukd2b..foe tellin' me i didn't bore u gals 2 death...oh! yeah! i think i rememver either it's ur username or picha from IL...were u a member there... :mellow:...and i suppose ur a D2B fan rite...well did u know their new album is gonna come out really soon...like really really soon....it's crazie..i thought i would have 2 wait till dec. or sumting....

rukD2B

haha...yeah...i am the rukD2B from IL...haha...i heard that thing too about Tham Ha Hua Jai bein dan's fav song..hah...i was like HAHA>>HEY ME TOO!! but then...actually...I LOVE MAI RUB PBAK...haha..but my real personal fav is Paati-Harn Krung Sood Tai...mainly b/c it reminds me of p'big...lol...but yeah dan did WRITE THE SONG!! thats why i'm REALLY mad b/c i mean dan worked his butt off on the song and then for someone to just steal the song and then credit themselves like that EMOTION band did...URRGGHH...yall kno about EMOTION too rite??

TOR NAH CHUN…(TER TUM YAHNG NUN DAI YAHNG RAI)--D2B (DUBBED VERSION) {WHOLE SONG!}

TEE RUK KON EUN (JING REU PBLAO)--D2B (DUBBED VERSION) {WHOLE SONG!}

these are the songs they dubbed...urrghh...it still tikks me off til today...i mean they even stoled KON JAI AON TOO! i was like WTF! but like yeah...hah...they credited to themselves..it was like "ALL SONGS AND MUSIC WRITTEN BY CHENG" who was the singer..i was like THIEF..but yeah..anyways...haha..YEAH...I'M A HUGE D2B FAN actually..haha..

oh yeah if yall wanna hear the THAM HA HUA JAI DUBBED BY DESTINY....
THAM HA HUA JAI--Dan (DUBBED VERSION) {WHOLE SONG!}
credits to KAZEE...

and dan's version...
THAM HA HUA JAI---> DAN D2B

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!

I totally love and adore Destiny...no doubt about that....but when they dubbed D2B's and Dan's song....it really ticked me off too!!! cause that "Tham Ha Hua Jai" song...was really really really good...but when they dubbed it....it was bad....and they murdered the song......i was soooooooo ticked!!

i think that if you are an artist....you should stick to creating your own music......it makes your more unique and people get to see more of your style.....it also brings out your style more....

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea...and then emotion.............dang.....EMOTION dubbed BIG's song "Khon Jai Orn" and dang..........it was bad as hell!!!! even though the translation was about right.....it was sooooooooooo bad.......in fact.......Emotion translated like 2-3 more of D2B's song.........and you know?? he even put....

"ALL LYRICS AND SONGS WRITTEN BY EMOTION"

or whatever...something like that...........which totally pissed me off even more because he just took the lyrics and translated them...but he dind't WRITE them...or create the SONGS......stupid stupid stupid!!!

I don't support Emotion at all....that might sound kinda selfish but if you can't create your own songs without copying then...you're not fit for a singer....

rukD2B

beamie...ya got that totally RITE!! i agree...i totally dont support Emotion either...i mean i love Destiny but then after i heard this song...lets not ask about my reaction..i told a friend of myne and she probably thought i was crazy..hah...but hey...they didnt dubb so many songs like emotion did..and crediting themselves..theyre jsut trying to be a pain in the butt! but also..like you said...if youre and artist..you should create YOUR own music...cause its more YOU and ppl dont want to see you in someone else's costume...you have to show your real self...b/c like dan says "JUST BE YOU AND IF THEY LIKE YOU THEN THATS GREAT! BUT IF THEY DONT THEN YOU CANT MAKE THEM CHANGE THEIR MIND!" THATS SOOO TRU! ahah...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goshers! can someone upload tat song by emotion..the Khorn Jai Orn one...i gotta hear...juz gotta...but i guess Destiny i can pass..since they did create their own music to the song..and changed some of the lyrics...oh! wait i juz listen to a lilo part of Tor nah chun..WTF!! so funnie...

okay! the all song lyrics and music written by emotion stuff is gettin' me piss.....why can't they juz put sumthing like "Tor Nah Chun" (hmong version)..like Kat English...I think I (thai version)...see..not hard 2 do..

thank goodness Destiny didn't say all song and lyrics wrote by destiny cuz i'll juz go do some crussing and screaming...OMG! i juz finished the tor nah chun one...the part wen Big and Beam sings in the original is so horrible in the EMOTION verision ..really bad..did they have to copy the most famous boyband in thailand...not really smart huh?

b/c like dan says "JUST BE YOU AND IF THEY LIKE YOU THEN THATS GREAT! BUT IF THEY DONT THEN YOU CANT MAKE THEM CHANGE THEIR MIND!" THATS SOOO TRU! ahah.
yeap! go Dan!

rukD2B

haha...yeah in tor nah chun...we all always laugh..cause they cant hit any of the parts correctly...high or low....lol...

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
rukD2B said:
has anyone heard destiny's new album called "Xav Ya Nrog Koj"? i was wonderin if anyone had it and if they'd ul it..but like yeah..cause i wanna listen to it..thats all...but hey there's that song where they dubbed the thai guy Dan D2B's song called "Tham Ha Hua Jai" in it..and its renamed hmong title is "Tsis Xav Ncaim"..i think...
[post="75320"][/post]​

yeah...i have it...but to make it easier...click on the site below....in my signiture "Oneluv4nontop Site" it has tons of them....hopefully its not down yet....but the administratives gonna upload all up again...so try it might be up again.