Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

bEI

sarNie Egg
ok ok ok i give in...i actually feel bad for the douche!! damn i guess imma a sucker for assholes too....? :scratchhead2:

bEI

sarNie Egg
he called her "Cumberley"?!?....damn lmao sorry i thought that was funny :lolyup: but yeh thats messed up...... :coverlaf:
wow dont u(dennis) feel like a douche callin her that! :nono1:

now he has to do this to her :worthy: if he's going to win her back! ...lol
thanks for updating quickly. this has been really entertaining for me.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awh,Dennis admits that he loves Kimberly;)
Tom is too sweet! Damn, on chapter 17,i thought that "R" Scene was real.
i was getting all excited.okay,,im falling for Dennis now.These 2 guys are melting me..
Anyhow,Update Soon~ I can't wait<3

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally back on SW & caught up!! I'm so glad you included an r scene, but it was only a dream!! This way Kimberly won't be too hurt. Poor Tom :( Glad that Dennis finally loves Kimberly & admits to it. Good luck winning her back Dennis :p

cecilia

Staff member
Haha :D originally it was suppose to be a R scene but I decided to change it. :D
Good b/c SWEET WILLING ROMANCE are simply better than graphical scene (unless the drama calls for it)
I can't wait to finish the update .. so many chapters to catch up from ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 19

Yaya eyes widen in shock. She spits the water in Dennis's face, "You--You-- you're what?!" she couldn't believe her ears.

Dennis sits still, quickly grabbing a napkin to wipe his face.

"Say it again Dennis?! I--I don't think I heard you correctly!!" she moves in closer to him, holding her ear to his mouth, "You said you're in what now?!"

Dennis sighs out loud. He knew he shouldn't have told Yaya, "I said... I'm -- I'm in love with..." he clears his throat, "Kimberly..." he mumble.

"Speak up Dennis!"

"Kimberly!!" he shouts at the top of his lungs.

Yaya covers her mouth in shock, "It... It can't be!" she stares at him in daze, "Did you hit your head on the pavement or something?!" she felt his forehead, checking his temperature, "Alright-- who are you and what happen to my brother?!" she shakes Dennis.

"Yaya, would you stop that!" he breaks free from her grip, fixing his shirt, "I knew telling you was a bad idea.. I should just kept it between Margie and I..." he exhales deeply.

"You told Margie before you told me?!" she barks, "But Dennis-- I'm your sister-- Your own flesh and blood!" she pouts.

"Yaya, you are horrible at keeping secrets, what makes you think I'll tell you first?"

Yaya opens her mouth getting ready to speak but thinks for a second before saying, "That's.. That's actually true..." she ponders in her thought. She promptly erupts into laughter.

Dennis stares at her, wondering what's so funny. She continues to laugh for a whole minute.

"Yaya, do you mind telling me what's so funny?!" he was growing impatient.

"Oh... Dennis ... I'm--I'm sorry..." she tries to control her laugh, " it's just... It's just... You're in love with Kimberly!" she laughs again, "The woman you swear you will hate... Forever!" she laughs even louder.

Dennis exhales, growing more impatient but the second, "Yaya, I'm being serious here."

She stops immediately, realizing he was dead serious, "Okay.. I'll stop..." she pouts, "It's nice that you finally realize your feelings for Kimberly, but you're kind of late Dennis..."

Dennis sighs irritatingly, "Yaya! You don't think I know that!? I need a... A diversion of some sort! I need you to help me pull Kimberly away from Tom--"

"Uh..." a confused look on her face, "What do you mean ME...? Dennis I won't be helping you.. You're on your own here.." she crosses her arm.

Dennis's eyes grew bigger, "what-- what do you mean? You gotta help me! You're the only person who can--"

"Dennis--" Yaya interrupts, "You know I would-- but Kimberly is taken.." she emphasize on the last phrase, "She has a boyfriend, you know--your old college buddy, Tom-- and she's happy with him..." she shrugs.

Dennis sighs, feeling defeated before he even tries, "I know she's going out with Tom-- you don't need to remind me--" Dennis reclines in his seat and ponder in his thoughts.

Complete silence between them.

"Let me ask you something," Yaya leans in closer to him, "Do you really love her or are you just saying that you do because you see her with another man?" Yaya ask in a serious tone.

Dennis froze and looks her, taken back by the question, "Do I really love her...?" he ask himself, "Or is just the though of her being with someone else that makes me think I'm in love...?" Yaya him thinking.

"So what Dennis...?" Yaya waits for an answer.

He doesn't answers. Suddenly, images of Kimberly floods his mind.

"I--I-- I don't know..." a confused look on his face.

Yaya shakes her head, "Then I don't think you're really in love with Kimberly--"

"But if it isn't love then how come I keep thinking about her??" he questions Yaya, "Why do I constantly dream about her? Why is it that I can't concentrate on anything without thinking about her?" he inhales deeply, "How come I keep wishing I had given her a chance? Why is I want to see her everyday but I know I can't because I know she's with Tom?"

"Whoa..." she chuckles, trying to take everything in.

"And-- why do I keep replaying the kiss--"

"Wait-- kiss?! What kiss?!" a frighten look on her face.

"We Uh... I mean I... Uh.." he scratched his neck, "I kissed her on the elevator..." He mumbles under his breath.

"You kissed her on the elevator?! When was there? Where was I? How come Kimberly didn't tell me? What's Tom going to say?!" she asked anxiously.

"Wait.. One at a time Yaya... I bumped into in an elevator when I was leaving the hospital. The week grandma was in the hospital. We kind of went back and forth at it. So then she accused me of never being as good as Tom and then-- spur of the moment I kissed her. And of course she slaps me after and ran off.."

"Oh my goodness..." she shakes her head, staring at Dennis in shock.

He chuckles, "I'm sorry, Yaya but not for kissing her-- just sorry for not telling you..." he folds his arms, "I've never kissed any other woman the way I kissed Kimberly... Her lips were so soft and sweet... No woman has left me breathless like her.."

"Ahem..." Yaya clears her throat, "Dennis, it's nice that you finally realize your feelings for Kimberly but what am I suppose to do? I have no control over Kimberly's love life..." she shrugs.

"I know you don't-- but you can help me--"

"Help you?! Dennis are you out of your mind? I can't help you! Kimberly's happy with Tom... He gave her a promise ring for valentine's--"

Dennis nearly falls out of his chair, "He-- He what..?!" shocked and surprised.

"A promise ring.. You know? A purity ring... A pre-engagement ring...?" she rolled her eyes.

"I know what it is Yaya..." he shakes his head, "I just got caught up in the moment... A promise ring...?" a blanket expression on his face.

She nods her head, "It's a really nice ring too... Tom's got some taste.. I can't help you break Kimberly and Tom... it'll be wrong..." she says, "And just in case you're wondering-- she hasn't slept with Tom yet!"

"I--I-- I wasn't thinking of that--" he quickly replies, although he's glad Yaya told him. The thought of Kimberly sleeping with Tom would destroy him.

"Uh huh..." Yaya gets up from his desk, "And exactly how are you going to win her back..?" she ask curiously, "I mean, you only did put her through hell for most of her life..."

"Gee, thanks for telling me that Yaya, I know-- I've realized I'm not perfect, compared to Tom... So I don't know what I'm going to do.. How do you win back a person back? I've always just ... moved on..." he's confused.

"Yes...! So you got a lot of ass kissing to do!" she laughs, "You need to be... Perfect! Like Tom..." she sighs out loud, "Good luck Brother..." she shakes her head, "I love you and all but-- you really did screw up big time.. Too little too late..."

"But what if Kimberly's still in love with me? What if she thinks she's in love with Tom but she's really isn't, Yaya? Do you ever think about that?" he ask in frustration, "I still think she's in love with me but she won't allow herself to fall for me again--"

"What do you suppose I do? Call her up and say 'Oh hi Kimberly! How are you? Oh by the way, How do you feel about Dennis? Because he's in love with you?'" she pretends to be on the phone, "Don't you think that will be suspicious of me Dennis?"

He closes his eyes, feeling anxious and tired. Confused by the whole situation.

"Kimberly bought me a watch for my birthday Yaya... A Rolex..." he sighs heavily, "She knows I love wearing watches..."

"She-- She bought you a--a-- A ROLEX?!" Yaya shouts in dismay, jaws dropped to the floor, "How come she didn't tell me?!" She puts her hands on her hips and pout.

"And you know Rolex watches aren't cheap, Yaya.." Dennis sighs and raised his wrist, showing Yaya, "6 grand at the least..."

Yaya rushes to him, checking out his watch. Her eyes popping out as she examines his watch, "She shelled 6 thousand for you...!? I didn't even spend that much on you..." she look at Dennis with empathy, "Maybe.. she does still does love you..." she sighs, "No woman would spend that much money on a man-- specially if the man isn't even her boyfriend..." she shrugs, "Maybe for a brother, father or a boyfriend, but not for a man who despise her..." she paces back and forth.

Dennis jumps up from his seat, "Do-- Do you think so..?" He ask with excitement.

"I-- I-- I don't know..." she chuckles, "Maybe she was being generous..." she shrugs.

"What should I do Yaya..." he ask frustratedly, "I feel like I'm losing time here! I need to do something and I need to do it fast!" he rest his head on his arm.

"Well..." she sighs, "Suppose that Kimberly and I are going on a mini getaway this weekend.. and suppose Tom will be out of town for a few weeks... and Oh... I don't know... you just happen to be there too.. on vacation...?" She shrugs and smiles.

An idea pops into his head. Dennis looks up at Yaya, a smile slowly forming on the corner of her lips. He nods his head and gives her a bear hug, "Thank you so much Yaya! I owe you, big time!" he squeezes her tightly.

"Yeah, you do... Now let me go... I can't breath!" she chokes for air.

"Oh... sorry, I got carried away..." he chuckles.

"Okay good... now... don't let Kimberly know! She'll kill me!!" she shouts.

"And You--" he points at her, "Don't go telling Kimberly about what I just told you!" he gave her a serious look.

"okay okay..." she puts her hands up, "I promise..." She smiles.

"This is my last chance to prove to her..." he utters under his breath, "I won't have another chance..." A smile sweeps to his face, feeling of excitement overcomes him as he plots his way to win Kimberly back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After a long drive, Kimberly was finally able to stretch her legs. She was so cramped in Yaya's car, she needed to get out before she loses her mind.

"We should have rented a car Yaya..." she tells Yaya, stretching her arms and inhaling the smell of the ocean. She hasn't been to the beach since the week she ran into Tom the second time around.

"I'm sorry Kimberly--" she yawns, "I didn't think we would bring so much stuff for a 2 week mini vacation, she chuckles.

They lugged all their belongs, as if they were moving into a new house.

"It's okay... At least we finally made it, let's go check in so we can relax out in the sun..." Kimberly says. The valet man greets them and helps them with their luggage.

They walk towards the main entrance of the resort. Kimberly doesn't pay much attention to her surrounding, but she heard a familiar voice. She looks around but no one looked familiar.

"Am I hearing things...?"
she asks herself then shakes the though out her mind.

"Yaya-- My soon to be wife!"

Kimberly and Yaya turns around and to their surprise-- it's Barry. He rushes to his side.

"Damn it you!" she curses out loud, "I need peace and quiet here! That won't be possible with you here!" she puts one hand on her hip, annoyed.

"Hi Kimberly," Barry says politely.

"Hi Barry," she waves at him, "Are you here to work?" she asks him.

He chuckles, "Oh... No no..." he clears his throat, "Mini vacation--" he smiles, "it's been a while since I've had one so I decide to take one.

Kimberly nods and smiles at him.

"Who the hell are you here with?" Yaya barks at him.

"Dennis-- he should be here in a few second, we just had the car valet."

Kimberly's face turns pale. A frighten look on her face when Barry utters her name. She froze immediately, heart pounds louder and louder against her chest.

"Move feet.. move..." she tells herself, but it doesn't budge. She's unable to call Yaya, who's going at it with Barry.

"Snap out of it!" she screams in her head, as she stares on at them. Suddenly, a shadow slowly creeping behind Barry, getting closer to him-- Dennis.

He stands in front of them and slowly turns in her direction. He flashes a smile at her. Their eyes locked. Kimberly felt her knees caving in-- weakening by the second. Her heart flutters as she forgot how how gorgeous Dennis look. The image of him kissing her creeps into her mind, replaying it over and over. He left her breathless. Suddenly her throat starts to get dry and raspy.

Kimberly quickly looks away, tapping Yaya on the shoulder, "Let's go check in Yaya..." she whispers shyly.

"Uh.. yeah.. okay..." She looks at Kimberly, who stares at the ground.

"Dennis, I'll just talk to you later--" she smiles at him, "Barry-- I hope I don't see you at all!"
Yaya gives him a snooty look and whips her hair. She's still mad at Barry for standing her up on Valentine's day. He still hasn't given her a reason why he didn't show.

As soon they were a good distance from them, she ask Yaya, "Why didn't you tell me your brother's coming here too?"

Yaya stops and sighs, "How am I suppose to know!? I don't keep track of where he goes!" she's all flustered, "Specially Barry-- that no-good-son-of-a--"

"Let's continue this else where Yaya-- I don't want people to eavesdrop..." she pulls her to the front desk. Once they got their rooms, they walked to it to it. Sure enough, they bump into Barry and Dennis in the hall.

"Well.. well... if it isn't Yaya-- stalking me!" Barry shouts out loud.

Dennis hits him in the back of his head, "Watch it--" he gives Barry a stern look.

"I was only kidding..." he chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't tell me your room is next to ours!?!" Yaya shouts with disbelief, stomping her foot with anger.

Barry holds the key up, sure enough they were situated in the room next to theirs.

"Oh no..." Kimberly felt her heart sank, "Why must he be here too...?" she utters under her breath, avoiding his eye contacts, but she could feel his eyes watching her.

She felt a tug on her arm, "Come on Kimberly-- Let's go inside and get away from this idiot..." she snickers at Barry and closes the door behind them.

"Can you believe that?!" she groans in anger, "The nerves of him..." she takes a pillow and begins punching it, "Damn you Barry!" she continues punching it.

Kimberly intervene, "Okay... Okay.. step away from the pillow..." she chuckles, restraining Yaya from torturing the pillow-- but she goes at it with the pillow again, "Okay okay..." Kimberly grabs her by the waist, "The pillow didn't do anything to you--" Kimberly laughs.

"He makes me so mad!" Yaya squeals, fist balled up.

"Is that why you're so in love with him?" Kimberly teases her, chuckling.

"WHAT!?" Yaya throws a pillow at her, "I don't love Barry!" she screams, attacking her with a pillow.

"Yes you do! Don't pretend you don't love him, you know you do!" she laughs, trying to dodge the pillow.

Yaya stops and pout, "It's not funny... Barry can be so mean sometimes..." she flops on the bed.

"Well..." Kimberly sits next to her, "You should try and listen to him Yaya... Maybe he has a good reason, but he doesn't know how to tell you," she raises an eyebrow at her.

She sighs heavily, "Yeah... maybe I should... let's hope he keeps his hand to himself or else, I'm kicking his ass!"

Kimberly laughs, "Okay... do whatever you have to do..." She gives Yaya a hug.

"Kimberly, can I ask you something...?" Seriousness in Yaya's voice.

"Yeah, what is it?" she looks at Yaya, who looks like she's been hiding something.

"Why ... didn't you tell me you bought Dennis a watch?" Yaya stares at her dead on.

She felt her heart beating faster, Kimberly looks away, shrugging, "I-- I don't know Yaya... I guess it's because you'll think I'm crazy for spending so much on him,"

"Yeah! Crazy is the word! But why though? That's what I want to know?"

Kimberly looks a different direction, sighing softly, "I-- I don't know... I guess, it just felt... right..." she faces her and shrugs, "Although Dennis may hate me-- It doesn't mean I have too hate him for hating me right...?" she smiles at Yaya.

Yaya stares at her, confused by the kind of person she is, "Kimberly-- sometimes, you're just too nice..." she sighs, "Tom really is a lucky man to have found you..."

Kimberly chuckles, touching her promise ring, "I do miss him..." she laughs. Feeling as if she's been gone from him for too long.

"So you're completely over Dennis right...?" Yaya moves closer to her.

Silence stands between them and Kimberly doesn't utter a word.

"Am I over Dennis...?" she ask herself, looking down at the promise ring, "Of course I'm over him!" she avoids Yaya's eye contact, "I'm happy with Tom. He's a real prince charmer--" she moves away from Yaya, "Plus Dennis hates me anyways!" she laughs uncomfortably, "He'll never like a woman like me-- remember? He said it himself-- He'll never love or fall in love with a woman like me... so what's the point of even having this conversation Yaya?" she forces a smile on her face as if she were trying to hide something.

"Okay... If you say so..." Yaya gives her a half smile.

Kimberly just smiles and stares down at her ring, "I know so..." she whispers, "Dennis won't love a woman like me..."

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Kimberly. Still thinking Dennis doesn't like her :( I hope to read some sweet scenes between the two, but so sad for Tom :cry1:

bEI

sarNie Egg
psh forget tom! give me some :slapandkissse3: or some :w-scene-pop-corn: scenes! lol im ready for some action between these two , but Dennis better be preppin for some ass kissin scenes too :worthy: yup yup, cant wait for your update :dance2:

cecilia

Staff member
that was so good .. his pain hit me to the core -- i forgive him in a heartbeat now ..
Please give them some sweet times during the two week mini vacation .. wanna see some MIX ROOM willing *flirt*

*i'm motivate to do another teaser again after all these 'ngon' love talks ..
we'll see if i have the right scene to put together lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:D there will be sweet scenes between Kimberly and Dennis :) just trying to brainstorm ideas. I'll update later on tonight :D

thanks for reading gals!

Awee Cecilia, you're the best! :wub:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awh,i love the update!Poor Dennis,hurry and catch up:thumbsup:
I hope there are more cute scenes of Dennis and Kimberly too;)
Tom,sorry but at least you're still the prince charmer;)
Kimberly still thinks that Dennis hates her?Dennis,show her that you love her!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 20

Kimberly sits alone on the sand, burring her face in her book. Her feet buries in the sand, cool breeze brushes against her arm, as she gets lost in the book. Although she has read Gone with the Wind millions of time, she never gets bored of it.

Just then a stranger sits next to her. She didn't care nor did she pay much attention. Too focus on the book.

"What are you reading?"

Kimberly quickly faces to stranger. He's no stranger at all --it's Dennis. She noticed he's sitting pretty close to her.

"Why is he sitting so close to me...?"
she quickly scans the beach, "there's plenty of space elsewhere..."

She doesn't answer him, instead she moves away from him but he moves closer.

She puts her book down, "Why are sitting next to me?" she asks him bluntly.

"Just trying to make conversation.." he chuckles and flashes his sexy signature smile.

Kimberly's heart melts but she maintain composure and ignores him. She continues on reading.

Silence between them for a brief while, but Dennis breaks it.

"Kimberly... Uh... I--I wanna say... Uh... Thank you for watch.. the Rolex," he clears his throat.

Kimberly takes her eyes off the book and shifts her attention on him, "Did he just say 'thank you'...?" she ask herself, feeling her heart get all jittery. He's never thank her for anything-- maybe when she left him alone.

"It's a great gift-- I really really love it..." he smiles at her shyly.

She just stares on at her, unsure what to say, then she notices that he's wearing her watch as he speaks! Her heart beats faster, as he smiles at her and it's melting her away.

"You're welcome..." she says abruptly and quickly gets up to leave.

"Kimberly wait--" Dennis follows her, "I gotta talk to you!"

She felt a hand grab her by the arm, gently tugging her. She halts immediately but doesn't say a word.

"I sent you red roses as a thank you... How come you never called me...?"

Kimberly's face turns white, "he's the one who sent the roses...?" she's in shock, hands covering her mouth.

"Why would you send me roses? You know I'm with Tom." she finally replies. Her heart is pounding faster and faster.

"It was as a thank you.. I-- I didn't know how else to thank you..." he shrugs.

she shakes her head and continues walking on, but Dennis interfere once again, "Wait-- Kimberly, please listen..."

She chuckles, "Please listen...?" giving him a little smirk, "Now you want me to listen...? What about all the times I've asked you to listen..?" she felt as though she could cry at any given second.

Dennis stands speechless, trying to speak but can't. Kimberly shakes her head and walks away. She doesn't look back and he doesn't follow her.

"Why won't you leave me alone..?" tears well up in the corner of her eyes as she disappears out of sight.

Later on that evening, the resort held a little feast with live music, food and games. Kimberly and Yaya just got done getting ready and finally makes it to the beach for the feast.

They hear whistle from guys as they walked down to the sand.

"Look at all these perverts..." Yaya snickered at all of them, ignoring their nonsense.

"Well--well look at my wife! You look so beautiful..!"

Immediately, they spot Barry and Dennis is nearby him too.

"You ladies look lovely tonight..." Barry compliments them.

"I always look lovely, you asshole!" Yaya went at it with him again.

Kimberly chuckles and thank him. Suddenly, Yaya left with Barry, leaving her alone with Dennis.

"Yaya...!" she shouts in a whisper, "Yaya!" she shouts again, but she was long gone.

"How are you going to leave me here with your brother..?" a worried expression on her face.

"You do look lovely tonight..." Dennis compliments her, giving her a sincere smile.

She gives him a stern look, still unsure what he wants from her.

"Thanks," she utters and slowly walks away.

"Wait--" he calls to her.

She turns around and wait for him to say something.

"Would you like some company tonight...? Since Yaya did leave you..."

Kimberly's eyes widen, as she holds down her hair from flying in the strong breeze.

"I-- I think it's best if we didn't--"

"Just a harmless company..." he shrugs.

"Why is her being nice to me..?" she asks herself, still unable to find the answer.

"I guess harmless company would be okay..." she utters.

"Great!" Dennis shouts, startling Kimberly, "I mean-- let's grab something to eat at the table--" he chuckles with nerves.

They make it the table and Dennis tells her he'll make her a plate of food. As he disappears, she searches for Yaya and Barry but nowhere in sight, "Where are they..." she ask herself.

Dennis returns with her plate of food and his. Her eyes widen, jaw drop to the floor.

"What's wrong?" Dennis ask with concern.

"I can't eat this..." she tells him with a frighten look on her face.

"What? Why not?" he asks.

"I'm allergic to seafood...One bit will send me to the hospital.." she pushes the plate away from her.

"You're--you're allergic?! I--I I didn't know that... I'm really sorry," he quickly grabs her plate, "I'll make you a new plate..."

He returns a few moments later with a new plate.

She looks at it and was satisfied. A warm and fuzzy feeling in her heart.

"Thank you.." she says politely.

They both sat in silence, listening to the band play and the chitter chatter of the other guests.

Once they were done eating, Dennis offered to put away her plate. She thanks him and watches him leave.

she smiles to herself but suddenly wipes the smile off her face when he returns. He process to sit closer to Kimberly. She gives him a weird look and ignores him.

The band begins to play slow songs. Kimberly smiles as she watches old couple dancing. She's always been fond of old couples, loved hearing about their fairy tale love story. She watches them in daze, suddenly missing Tom.

"Would you care to dance with me, Kimberly?" Dennis clears his throat, and holds his hand out.

Kimberly gives him a stern look, "I don't know how to dance," she tells him.

"Nonsense, I've seen you dance with Tom before. You're good at it..." he smiles at her.

"It's okay...I'll pass..." she tells him.

"Are you afraid of me..?" he asks her, raising an eyebrow at her.

"No" she quickly respond, turning a different direction.

"It's just a dance..." he tells her.

She looks on at the old couple dancing, and sighs, "it's only a dance Kimberly..." she tells herself.

"Will you leave me alone, if i do?" she ask. He nods his head, "fine.. okay..." she rolls her eyes, placing her hand in Dennis's hand.

She takes one step and almost went tumbling down-- she stepped on he own dress.

"I got you..." Dennis whispers in her ear as he catches her fall. She looks up and sees his brown eyes up close. Their eyes locked for a few second. She could hear her heart beat against her chest.

She quickly get up, pulling away from him. He gesture her to go the small grass area where the older couples were dancing. She stands in the middle, staring at everyone around her, feeling anxious out of the blues.

Dennis takes one of her hand and his hands fits perfectly into her small hand. He wraps his other hand around her lower back. Chills ran down her spine. Her nerves were winding up as he gently holds on tight. Her eyes widen, realizing her body's pressed up against his. She tries to take a step back but couldn't so she just went with it. She put her unoccupied hand on his shoulder.

She rest her head on his shoulder, taking deep breaths. The scent of his cologne lingers on her nose, almost forgetting how his sweet scent drove her crazy. She inhales deeply, missing that smell so much. A smile slowly sweeps over her face, as she holds tightly.

The band plays a soulful song, touching her heart.CLICK TO LISTEN TO SONG] She listens carefully to the lyrics, suddenly her heart is beating faster and faster against his chest. The song hits her hard and she's sadden by it.

She looks up at him at the corner of her eyes. His eyes are watching her, she could feel them on her, as the dance aimlessly. Then slowly, he pulls back a little and Kimberly can see his nice brown eyes staring deeply into hers. Everything around her suddenly becomes a hazy dream and it's only her and Dennis dancing now.

She gets lost in his eyes, feeling safe and comfort. His grin shyly, making her knees weak. She stares at his lips-- the image of them kissing comes to mind. "Oh how soft his lips felt on mine..." she whispers to herself. She closes her eyes--feeling him hugging her even tighter-- and inhales deeply. The smell of sweet cologne still takes her breath away. She smiles to herself, although she's unaware of it this.

As she opens her eyes, she notices Dennis smiling from ear to ear. He stops dancing, and lets go of her hand. He caresses her cheek, cupping her face gently and moving her closer to her. Her heart stops beating as his lips moved closer to hers. She slowly lower her eyes, preparing for what's next. Their lips finally meet again. Her knees grew weaker and weaker by the second. Fireworks explodes around them as they kissed passionately.

She's never felt anything like this before, never been kissed like this before either. It's an unforgettable moment for Kimberly, as the sparks fly between them. Time stood still for a brief moment.

In a blink of an eye, realizing what she's doing. She quickly pushes Dennis off of her.

"I can't..." she utters, the tears slowly begins to well up in her eyes, "This is wrong Dennis..." she quickly runs off.

She runs, ignoring Dennis as he shouts for her to stop. She runs to her room, quickly unlocking it and rushing in. Dennis bangs on the door, screaming for her to open it, but she doesn't listen. She cries her heart out, covering her ears, wishing he would disappear. Wishing none of this would happen. How did she let it happen.

"I can't Dennis...I just can't..." the tears continue to run down her cheeks, "What am I going to do...?" she drowns in her tears.

---------------------

After banging on the door for what seem like forever, he gave up, feeling defeated. He knew she wouldn't open the door for him. He didn't get a chance to tell her how he really feel. Now she'll never talk to him, not after what he did.

He walks aimlessly, wandering wherever his feet takes him. He thinks of the passionate kiss they shared, wondering why won't she just give in. Then the image of Tom and Kimberly pops into his mind.

"Shit..."
guilt eats at him, "What am I suppose to do now...?" he groans with mixed emotion and continues walking.

He listens to the chitter chatter of people from a distance, listens to the silence night, feeling lonelier than ever.

"Time to think of a new plan..." he tells himself, wondering what he could possibly do to convince Kimberly.

He peers out on to the darkness of the ocean and suddenly a light bulb appears above Dennis's head. He smiles.

"I need Yaya and Barry's help..." he utters. He hasn't seen them all night, "Where the hell are they...?" he walks back to the hotel, it's a long walk since he walked with no direction.

Once he makes it to the hotel, he checks his room-- no one in sight. He went outside, circling the premises, still nowhere in sight. He asked a few of the staff working there-- no one has seen them.

Suddenly he heard a familiar voice-- it's Yaya. He could hear it from a distance, gasping about something. He gets closer, and decides to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"That is... huge...! I've never seen anything that big..." Yaya says.

"You think so?" Barry ask.

"But why does it look like that?" she giggles.

"Look like what?! That's how it's suppose to look. It can't fix!" Barry barks back.

"Okay okay.. So What am I suppose to do with it?" She asks Barry.

"Touch it," He tells Yaya.

"Ooh it's so hard.. yet squishy.. Good thing it's warm..." she giggles.

Dennis's eyes widen, "what the hell is he trying to get my sister do to!?"

"You wanna taste it?" he asks her.

"Oh, is it edible..? It doesn't look all that... Tasty.."

"Of course it's edible! You've ever seen those shows?! Plus All the girls who have tried it said it was the best thing in their mouth. You'll be so hooked you might want more, it'll melt in your mouth after a few.."

"okay.. ummm...ohhh... Oh my goodness..."

Dennis couldn't listen in any longer, he rushes to them, "BARRY, YOU'RE DEAD!!!" knocking over the table, and attacks Barry, grabbing him by his collar. Barry covered his face, as Yaya screams at the top of her lungs.

"Barry I'm going to kill you-- you bastard!! What the HELL are you trying to get my sister to do!! You better stay away from my her!!"

"What the HELL Dennis!! STOP!! Barry didn't do anything!! STOP IT!" Yaya pulls Dennis back, restraining him from doing anything stupid that he'll regret.

"I was just eating his special cookie!" Yaya shouts.

Dennis froze immediately, "Did you say-- Barry's cookie...?"

"Yes!!" she points to the cookie in the ground, "You knocked it over when you charged for Barry! It's ruined by the way!!" she pouts, trying to catch her breath, still frighten by what just happen.

Dennis laugh uneasily, letting go of Barry, giving him a pat "Uh... Sorry buddy... I Uh.. I got carried away..."

"You went overboard Dennis! I'm eating his cookie, what the hell do you think we were doing?!"

"Oh no I just thought--"

"Ew Dennis, you pervert! Who do you think I am Dennis?! Not everyone has a one track mind like you!" she hits him.

"I'm-- I'm-- sorry man... Next time... I-- I won't share my cookies with her..." Barry stutters.

"Dennis, you ruin everything! You even ruined the cookie!" she crosses her arm, "It was really good too!"

"I'm-- I'm sorry Yaya..." he apologizes, "where did you guys get the cookie from?"

"Oh, I baked it-- I asked the staff if I could bake something for my lady..." he puts his arms around Yaya, who squirms out of it, "It was suppose to be a small patch but I kind of got carried away..." he chuckles nervously, "so it turn out to be a big ol' blob..."

Dennis shakes his head and apologize for the misunderstanding.

"It's okay.. What are you doing over here anyways man? What happen to Kimberly?" he looks around for Kimberly.

"She locked herself in the room... She won't let me in.." he sighs out loud.

"What did you do to her?!" Yaya asked in shock, "Is she okay?!"

"She's fine... But I kind of messes up..." he shakes his head, which is pounding in pain, "I kind of.. Kissed her..." Dennis mumbles.

"You kissed her?!" they both looked at him in shock.

He nods, "And now she won't talk to me..." he paces back and forth, "she must really hate me now..."

Barry and Yaya stares at each other unsure how they could comfort Dennis.

"Have you told her you love her yet..?" Yaya ask.

Dennis shakes his head, "I didn't have time to.. I was going to but... But I choked..."

"You wuss!!" Barry tells him, "Be a man and tell her-- or else you'll never get a chance!" he slaps Dennis on the back, "You gotta do this!" He quickly grabs Yaya by the arm and pulls her closer and says, "Yaya-- I love you with all my heart!" he tries to keep a stern face.

Yaya pushes him off of her, "You ass!" she gives him the eye. He turns away quickly.

"I know that you idiot!" Dennis gives him a stern look.

"I need your help..." a half smile appears on his face.

"Well, what can we do..?" they asked him.

"Yaya-- you have to convince her to go on a yacht tomorrow, I'll have something planned for her.." his face lights up, thinking about how sweet it will be.

"Tomorrow will be a better day.. Tomorrow will be perfect..."
he smiles to himself, feeling his heart warms up.

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha. BARRY and YAYA in a room -- eating cookie while DENNIS's out here thinking something else .. that was a funny scene ^^

Poor Dennis, i can feel his pain as KIMBERLY force herself to not do what her heart's telling her to do. THIS is a sad, sad situation

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha. BARRY and YAYA in a room -- eating cookie while DENNIS's out here thinking something else .. that was a funny scene ^^

Poor Dennis, i can feel his pain as KIMBERLY force herself to not do what her heart's telling her to do. THIS is a sad, sad situation
Lol that's what happens whenever I listen to a sad song, it equals a sad scene.. Haha

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol.Special Cookie,that's so cute!
OMG,Dennis and Kimberly's 2nd Kiss!
Can't wait,what the heck is Dennis's Plan.?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 21

Kimberly wakes up to the sunlight shining into their room, Yaya had opened the curtains.

"Wake up sunshine! You're going to miss all the fun today!"

Kimberly squint her eyes, the sunlight too bright, "What time is it...?" Kimberly ask trying to wake herself up.

"It's 9 in the morning!" Yaya flops beside her in bed, "Now wake up! Let's go get some breakfast and start our day!"

Kimberly yawns, stretching her arms. It felt as though she slept for weeks, "Let me go wash up, first..." she grins at Yaya.

Yaya grabs we by the face, "What-- what happen to your face?!" she examines it thoroughly, "Have you been crying again...?" Yaya gives her a concern look.

Kimberly breaks free, "what...?! No..." she quickly makes her way to the bathroom, trying to avoid her eye contacts.

"Fine Kimberly! But hurry up in there... I'm hungry!" Yaya knocks on the door.

She doesn't answer Yaya. She checks out her reflection, "It does look she has been crying... Puffy eyes... Bags under my eyes... I'm so pale... And I look like crap..." she rubs her face, think of what happen last night. Mixed emotions overcomes her.

"No..."
she shakes her head, "I won't let it consume me..." she quickly washes up and hops into the shower.

20 minutes later, she was done and all dress. Yaya lays on the bed, flipping through a magazine, waiting for Kimberly.

"You look much better Kimberly," Yaya smiles at her, "you ready...?"

They walk down to the lobby, grabbing some coffee and breakfast. They talked about what happen last night. Kimberly left out the details about Dennis kissing her, didn't want Yaya to jump into any conclusion.

"You danced with Dennis?!" Yaya's face lid up.

She nods her head but doesn't smile.

"That's something new..." Yaya's eyes bugged out, "He's never danced with any girl before.." she shook her head in surprise.

"Re--really?" Kimberly leans over in dismay, shocked by the news.

"Not that I know of! He's not the type of guy to dance. He prefers to watch. So this is new to me. So how was it dancing with him?" she ask curiously.

"Uh.. You know.. It was nothing special..." she lies and shrugs, "Just a dance..." trying to be nonchalant about it.

"Uh huh..." Yaya stares her down, "Whatever you say..."

"So what are we doing today?" Kimberly quickly changes the subject before Yaya grills her some more about dancing with Dennis.

"Oh... There's a private yacht tour ride or something like that that's taking place today... Wanna go?"

"A yacht...?" Kimberly raises her eyebrows, "I've never been on a yacht before..." she thinks about it, "Sounds like fun... What time does it leave?"

"Uh.. I think 12..." she tells Kimberly.

"Okay, that gives us just enough time to get ready.." Kimberly finishes her coffee, "let's go..." she pulls Yaya by the arm.

They went back into their room, and changed. After they were done, they walk down to the beach.

"This is it--" Yaya tells Kimberly, pointing to the yacht. A man stands near the boat. He ask them if they were there for a private tour ride. He helps them on broad.

They take a little walk around the yacht.

"This yacht is pretty big and room..." Kimberly scans it in amazement.

"Yeah this is..." Yaya agrees with her. They stand in front of the yacht, peering out at the ocean.

"Shoot, my camera!" Yaya pouts, "I forgot it in the room... I need to go back and get it."

"Okay, but hurry back," she tells Yaya.

Kimberly's by herself now, staring out into the clear ocean water. She leans on the rails, lost in her thoughts. Paying no attention to her surrounding, and not heating the foot steps approaching behind her.

Suddenly Kimberly felt strong muscular arms wrap around her, pulling her closer to something firm. She panics, looking up to see Dennis's face. Her heart beats faster, unable to break free.

"Dennis.. Let me go..." she tries to free herself--unsuccessful. He kisses her on the cheek, and she stops fidgeting.

"I don't want to let you go..." he tells her.

She peers over her shoulder, feeling her cheeks starting to blush. He holds her closer, tightening his grip. She shakes her head, "Stop Dennis.." she elbows him in the stomach.

He let's her go, hunching over, moaning in pain.

She looks at him and chuckles, "I'm not going on this private tour anymore," she tells him.

"Too late..." he slowly regains his energy, "We're already sailing..."

Kimberly stops and runs to the side of the rail, noticing the yacht's moving.

"How come I didn't feel it taking off...?!" she shouts, starting to panic, "Where's Yaya?!" she's in a paranoid mode now.

"I bumped into her along the way-- she was on the phone with work... Told me to go on without her cause she has an important phone from work..."

"Wait-- so you're here as her substitute??" a surprise look on her face.

"How can Yaya do this to me..?!" she shouts to herself, feeling betrayed.

"I wouldn't call it a substitute... More like keeping someone company..." he grins.

"I'm going to tell the conductor to stop the yacht..." she begins to walk away, but Dennis grabs her.

"You can't--" Dennis says with a smile on his face, "I mean, he won't turn around."

"Why not??" her jaws drop, heart still beating fast.

"Because I'm the conductor and I'm not turning this yacht around..." a smirk on his face.

Kimberly's heart stops, feeling weak and sick at the same time. She tries to catch her breath, feeling the yacht rock back and forth. She was feeling dizzy and lightheaded at the same time.

Suddenly everything around turns black as she slips out of consciousness.

-----------------------

Dennis grabs Kimberly in time before she hits the floor-- She fainted.

"Kimberly..." he calls her, worrying if she's okay, "Kimberly..." he taps her on the cheek, feeling her temperature. She's feeling fine.

He quickly carries her inside, and lays her on the couch. His heart pounds with anxiety, hoping she's okay. He rushes to the sink, wetting a small cloth and ringing all the excess water out. Peering over his shoulder, every few second, in case she awakes.

Shortly, he returns to her side, dabbing the wet cloth gently on her face. She still doesn't wake up.

"Wake up Kimberly..." he caresses her cheeks softly, holding onto her hand tightly, afraid she won't wake up.

He stares at her, kissing her hand gently, suddenly noticing the ring on her hand. His heart drops to the ground, a feeling of guilt eats at him, "This is wrong..." he slowly lets go of her hand, placing on her chest.

Suddenly he sees her eyes moving rapidly against her eye lids. She slowly opens her eyes and sees Dennis smiling at her.

"What-- what happen?" she tries to get up, but Dennis stops her, "Where am I?" she ask frantically.

"You passed out... And we're on a yacht..." he tells her.

She touches her forehead, realizing what happen.

"Why do I feel like everything is spinning...?" she looked pale, "my head is pounding..." she says to Dennis, "where's the bathroom...?" she covers her mouth.

Dennis realize what's wrong with her, "Let me help you--" he helps her up guiding her to the bathroom.

She pukes her guts out. Dennis rubs her back, holding her hair for her.

"Do you get seasick often?" Dennis ask her.

After she was done, "I-- I-- I don't know..." she tries to catch her breath, "I've... I've never been out.. On sea... Like this..." she faces the toilet once again and pukes.

Dennis felt guilty for her being sick. He didn't think she would get seasick. Once she was done, he helped her back to the couch.

"My head is pounding.. This rocking yacht isn't helping me get better..." she says.

"I'm sorry-- Dennis apologize, disappearing into the kitchen and returning back with two aspirins and a water bottle, "Take these and rest up..." he smiles at her as she takes the medicine and water from him.

"Thanks..." she smiles at him.

"If you need anything, let me know.. I'll be here..." he tells her, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

She doesn't say anything to him, just a stare, until her eyes grew heavy, and she doses off. Dennis watches her rest, pushing the strains of hair away from her face, so he can get a better view of her beautiful face. She breaths so softly as he cares for her.

"I wish I could be the one to care for you forever..." he whispers, smiling to himself. His heart warms with love, wanting to show her how much he really cares for her. Aside from Yaya, his mother and grandmother, he's never taken care of a woman before. It actually felt great. His heart's never been so happy.

"Rest up Kimberly..." he kisses her gently on the cheeks and disappears out to the dock.

"This looks far enough..." he scans the premises then walks over to turns off the engine.

He relaxes in the sun, enjoying the beautiful scenery, just pondering in his thoughts.

He isn't sure how long he bathed in the sun or pondered in his thoughts but it must have been long because he heard footsteps making way towards the dock.

Dennis turns around slowly, seeing Kimberly standing in front of him. He grins politely.

"Finally up...?" he ask her.

She smiles weakly, "how... How long was I asleep for?" she ask.

"Uhm..." he checks his watch, "For about an hour. How are you feeling?" He walks up to her, caressing her cheeks and checking her temperature.

She backs up, not wanting him to touch her, "My head's still hurting but since the yacht stop moving, I'm feeling much better..." she touches her head.

"Are you hungry?" he quickly ask.

"Sort of..." she tells him.

A smile on his face, "Wait right here-- don't move." he tells her, quickly disappearing out of her sight.

He returns shortly with a basket and a blanket. He lays the blanket down on the dock, pulling out some plates and napkins from the basket and setting it up on the blanket. Then he pulls out some sandwiches from the basket and place them on the plates.

"Have a seat..." he tells Kimberly. She was hesitant but sits anyways.

"What kind of sandwich would you like?" he ask, "I have peanut butter and jelly... Ham and cheese... Turkey sandwich... And a club sandwich..." he smiles at her, waiting for her answer.

"I'll take the ham and cheese sandwich...and the peanut butter and jelly sandwich..." she tells Dennis, who puts it on her plate.

"I'm not much of a chief like you--" he tells her, "but sandwiches are my specialty" he smiles at her, grabbing a club sandwich and bites into it.

Kimberly, on the other hand, hasn't touch her sandwich yet. She stares at him a bit longer before picking up her sandwich and taking a small bit.

He watches her eat, wondering if she likes his sandwich, "Do you like it?" he asks.

She smiles, "This is good... I haven't had a sandwich since I was a kid..." she tells him, eating away at her sandwich.

His heart beats faster, glad that she likes his sandwich. He was afraid she wouldn't like it-- after all, she is an expert at cooking.

"I'm glad you like it," he smiles from ear to ear, "Are you thirsty?" He ask her.

"Water's fine.." she tells him, finishing up her sandwich.

He hands her a bottle of water.

"Thank you," she tells him, slowly drinking the water slowly, keeping her eyes in front of her.

After they finish eating, they sat in silence, just staring out at the ocean. It was nice to sit here with her, not arguing. He felt this is the beginning of something good.

"Tell her now...." Dennis utters to himself, "you better do it now while the moment's perfect..." the voice inside his heads shouts at him, "okay.. Okay..." he takes a deep breath getting ready to tell her. But Kimberly beats him to the punch.

"I wish Tom were here..." Kimberly says with a smile on her face.

Dennis's heart sank to the depths of the ocean. There goes his chance.

"I know he'll love it here..." she continues to praise him, "You know Tom's never been on a yacht before either--"

"Well Tom isn't here-- so there's nothing you can do," he's getting frustrated, couldn't believe she'll bring him up.

"Well I can't do anything about it today but maybe next time I'll take him on a--"

"Why don't you two just get married on a yacht then!?" he shouts quickly getting up.

"Marriage isn't even in our plans yet--"

"You might as well get married! Since you praise and talk about him all the time!" he's all flustered with jealousy and envy.

"What do you expect me to do? Ignore the fact that Tom isn't my boyfriend?" she gets up to.

Dennis grips the rail tighter, a sudden rage boils inside of him, hearing her talk about Tom.

He turns to her and grabs her by the arms, "I'd like you to forget about him for these two weeks... How about that? You're on vacation so why are you thinking about him??" he tells her with anger in his eyes.

She pushes him off of her, "Are you out of your mind...? I'm not going to forget him... Tom is my boyfriend..."

The word boyfriend hits Dennis hard in the stomach, as if someone threw a bowling ball at him.

"And you love him a lot don't you? Your life only revolves around him right?? You live, eat and breath Tom, am I correct?!" he grabs her, pulling him closer.

"Dennis stop!" she tries to break free, but he grips her tighter, "You're hurting me Dennis!" she cries.

"Answer the question..." he demands, turning back to his vicious self.

Kimberly stops trying to fight him and looks him dead in the eyes, "Yes..." she utters softly, "Yes.. I love Tom..." she breathes deeply, "Is that what you want to hear? I love Tom, do you hear me!?"

Dennis's heart stop beating, as he stares into her brown eyes, trying look for a sign that tells him otherwise-- but his heart tells her, she's telling the truth. Without thinking, he quickly pushes her away. His heart's broken into pieces and he can't think straight. He walks away, fast.

"Dennis," she calls him, "I wanna-- I wanna go back..." her voice cracks.

He doesn't look back, but continues to walk on. His blood boils with rage as Kimberly's voice whispers in his head.

"I love Tom..."

"Damn..."
he exhales deeply, quickly turning on the engine and driving off. He thinks of what just happens then curse under his breath.

"Shit..." he groans in fury, "What am I gonna do...?" he hits the steering wheel.

His perfect plan just turned into a disaster. Instead of telling Kimberly he loves her, she confesses she loves Tom...

His body goes numb. He's defeated now. There's no way he could win Kimberly's heart... Especially when her heart already belongs to another man.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Holy nuggets. Way good, Noy. I still don't like Dennis. Please make him suffer more. The way Dennis spoke down to Kimberly and treated her. He needs to kiss more arse. Jerk-face. Did he just leave Kimberly on the dock and left her there?

Make Dennis even more jealous.

Thank you!