Her Pain, His Pleasure [CH 35-- END] [COMPLETE]

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Dennis and Kimberly @ the elevator...ooooh wonder what he'll do next.

I love the teaser cecelia! Dennis is so hot :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG.
i cant wait for part 2.
tehe,,Dennis oh Dennis;)
Just admit that you're jealous and you like her.
ooh,and it's so interesting,,cant wait!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 15-- PART 2

Kimberly's feet stayed glue to the ground. She grips tighter on to her purse for security.

"Why must I see him here?" she vents to herself, "Oh no... He's coming in..." her heart pounds as he stands next to her in the elevator, "Deep breaths Kimberly deep breaths..."

Just then get phone rings-- Tom's calling. She pulls it out of her bag and answers quickly, ignore Dennis's presence.

"Hi Tom," she smiles, glad he called, "Oh that's great Tom! Tonight? Okay... I just have a fee more errands to run and I should be done... I'll give you a call when I'm done... Okay... Bye," She ends the call, smiling to herself as she puts her phone away, almost forgetting Dennis was in the elevator with her.

"I feel sorry for Tom." Dennis says out loud.

Kimberly doesn't move, feeling her heart racing. Her smile long gone. She ignores him.

"The poor man doesn't know what you're doing behind his back... Here to visit your secret lover-- I bet... And tonight you're gonna go see Tom as if nothing ever happen." he sighs loudly, "you should be ashamed of yourself... I knew Tom was making a mistake..." he snickered, giving her an unpleasant look.

Kimberly's jaw drop. She couldn't believe her ears.

"How dare you Dennis... What I do on my own time is none of your business, along with what goes on between me and Tom," her heart races, feeling of anger.

"Of course I have every right--Tom is my friend. You may know Yaya but you mean nothing to me," he smirks, "Let's be real here, the only reason why you're with Tom is because after all these years of unsuccessfully trying to be my girlfriend, you just had to make a move on one of my friend... It shows what kind if woman you truly are.."

"You give yourself too much credit.. Yes I admit-- I've been in love with you for a long but I finally realized a man like yourself don't know how to love a woman, Tom does and you're just mad because Tom's a better man than you will ever be in your lifetime--"

He quickly grabs her by the arms, pulling her closer to him "He's a better man huh?!" he grip tightens around her arms, "I'll show you--"

Suddenly, Kimberly felt his soft lips touching her lips. His smooth warm tongue slips into her mouth. Her heart begins to pound against his chest, everything around her feels hazy, as if she were trapped in a dream, not wanting to wake up.

Only a few seconds locking lips with Dennis felt like an eternity. Butterflies flutter uncontrollably in her stomach and they won't stop. She's short of breath, needing to breathe. She could feel his arms slowly wrapping around her slim waist.

She slips back to conscious, realizing what's happening. She fights him off, taking a step back, wiping her lips with the back of her hand, in disgust, trying to catch her breath.

"Now you tell me who's better? Me or Tom?" Dennis licks his lips, giving her a flirtatious smile.

"You--you..." she's lost with words.

"I know I am..." he puts his hand on his hips, he chuckles.

Kimberly pulls back her hand and sends it flying across Dennis's face. Smack! Her hand hits him, harder than the last time.

The elevator door opens in just in time. It was the longest elevator ride in her life. She quickly walks out, leaving Dennis standing by himself with his a hand covering the cheek Kimberly just slapped.

She walks as fast as she could, still wiping her lips with her hand. The images stays embedded in her head-- the image of Dennis kissing her. It's on replay and there's no stopping it. Her heart races wildly, her pulse fills with an adrenaline rush. She couldn't believe he kissed her.

"Kimberly!"

She could hear him calling her from a distance.

"Shoot..." she dodges for the front door, flagging down a taxi cab. Luckily one pulls up just in time. She tells the taxi driver her destination and he slowly drives off.

"Kimberly-- wait!!"

She hear him calling again. Her heart's still racing. Everything isn't making sense to her right now. She's in a complete dazed.

"How could you, Dennis...?" she utters softly to herself, feeling her eyes slowly filling with tears, "Oh please not now Kimberly..." she tells herself, looking out the car window to see Dennis frantically searching for her.

She touches her lips, just staring at out the car, watching Dennis from a distance as the taxi drives out of sight.

bEI

sarNie Egg
o wow my heart starts to tense with that unexpected kissing scene lol wooo its getting hot girl! :slapandkissse3:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Ceci, geez, talented young lady! I love the "teaser" so. Kim is very pretty.

Ohohohohmuahhahahahah...Noy! I am taking a deep breath now. I was holding my breath that whole time, it seemed, as I was reading. Nice, very nice. Dennis is a d-bag, jerk***. Kanye West song in my head playing again. He is so falling for Kimberly! Eeekkk!

Thanks, Noy, na!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I love that<3
Dennis just kissed her out of nowhere;)
Jealous Muchh,,Update Soon!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, he is so in love with her now. lol. that was a cute scene where he just kissed her.
AWWW. :coverlaf:..... BUT i really hope Kim doesnt hurt Tom.... its gonna be so sad
cuz Tom is so damn nice to her. THANKS

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 16

Kimberly sits quietly at dinner, not saying a single word. Ever since the incident earlier today with Dennis, she hasn't been able to shake the image out of her mind. It's been on replay mode and she's not sure how to erase it. She keeps thinking about the way Dennis's lips touched hers. Never in a million year did she think he would kiss her. It was all a surprise.

"Kimberly...?"

She returns back to reality. Tom calls her name.

"Did you say something Tom?" she quickly ask.

"Are you feeling okay tonight?" he puts down his utensils to reach for her hand.

"Oh-- Uh.. I'm fine Tom.." she forces a smile, "Just uh... thinking about... work..." she chuckles a little.

He smiles sweetly, "You had me worried for a second, Kimberly," he lets go of her hand, grabs his utensil and begins to eat again, "Don't stress to much about work."

"I'll try not to do." she smiles, picking at her food again. The food wasn't appealing to her taste.

"So how is Ying doing?" Tom asks her.

"She's doing good. Luckily it was nothing serious-- Thank goodness. But she does have to stay in the hospital for a week or so." She continues to tell her about her visit to the hospital, leaving out the details about Dennis kissing her. Although the guilt slowly eats her inside.

"If you need some help with work, you know I'm always willing to lend a helping hand," he takes her hand, kissing it gently.

Her heart flutters and she smiles, thinking how sweet and generous he is.

"Thank you Tom," she blushes, "But there hasn't been any crazy order for any cakes or catering so I think I can handle it."

"That's my girl," he smiles, "That's what I love about you-- you're a trooper..." he softly pinches her cheek.

She laughs, slightly moving her head, wondering to herself, "What does a man like Tom see in a girl like me...?"

They finish eating dinner, getting ready to order dessert when Tom's phone rings. His father was calling him.

"Shoot-- I forgot to turn off my phone-- It might be important--"

"It's okay Tom, go ahead and take it," she tells him with a smile.

"I'll be back," he tells her quickly disappearing. She sits and wait patiently for Tom to return, browsing through the dessert menu.

A few minutes has passed and Tom isn't back yet. She scans the restaurant in search of him-- nowhere in sight.

"Maybe he's in the bathroom..." she tells herself.

Then suddenly from the corner of her eyes, she seem a familiar face. She slowly turns her head in the direction of the familiar face-- Dennis.

"Why must I see him everywhere...?!" she curses under her breath, wondering if he was following her. Curiosity knocks at her door-- wanting to know who he's here with. So she slowly peaks over her shoulder, stretching her neck to get a glimpse of the woman.

He's with an unfamiliar woman. A new fling perhaps. A sudden feeling of betrayal punches her in the stomach. How could he kiss her in the elevator, earlier today and yet come out to dinner with another woman? She watches him from a distance as he smiles and laughs, just having a fun time. He slowly reaches for the unknown woman's hand. Her heart sank to the ground, sadden by it.

"No... I can't.."
she shakes her head, quickly turning around, "I shouldn't be thinking about Dennis..." She takes a few deep breaths, hoping it would help and surely enough it does.

"I'm sorry it took a while--" She felt Tom's breath in her ear, which sends chills running down her spine. Suddenly she forgets about Dennis and the woman.

"So are you ready for dessert?" he asks her, taking his seat.

"Uh yes..." she smiles, "I want the triple fudge chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream...yum..." she tells him, smiling with delight.

"Sounds good..." he laughs. They tell the waitress what they want. Shortly after, the waitress returns with their dessert.

Kimberly takes a small bite of the chocolate cake and all her sense tingled with ecstasy. She held up a spoonful for Tom, getting ready to fed him. He takes a bite of it and moan in delight.

"That is good..." he chuckles, "But not as good as your cake..." he smiles.

She blushes, "You have some chocolate on the corner of your mouth," she points to her mouth to show him, "here let get that for you," she moves her chair closer to him, grabbing her napkin and gently wipes the chocolate from his mouth, "there..." she smiles staring into his eyes, finding herself lost in his eyes again. She never gets tired of staring into his eyes.

He leans in closer and kisses her gently on the cheek. Her senses tingle with excitement. Goosebumps rushes all over her body. Her heart skips a beat as he wraps an arm around her.

"I have something for you..." he whispers in her ear.

She pulls back a little, to get a better look at his face, "You got me something...?" a curious look on her face.

He reaches into his blazer and pulls out a box.

Her heart beats faster, wondering if it is what she thinks it is. She covers her mouth, in complete and utter shock. Tom opens it up and inside is a beautiful diamond bracelet with a heart shaped encrusted with pink diamonds.

Kimberly stares at it, speechless, still covering her mouth. She wanted to cry, thinking how wonderful Tom really is. No man has ever bought before-- especially something like this.

"I'm-- I'm sorry Tom--" she takes it from him and closes it the lid, "I-- I can't except it. It's way too much for a girl like me--"

He opens it up again and takes the bracelet out, "A girl like you...?" He unhooks it and gently grabs Kimberly's hand, "A girl like you deserve it in every way -- You're amazing and I can't show you how much I love having you as my girlfriend... and I want to spoil you every way possible..." he smiles at her once he finish putting it on her.

She's still lost with words, staring at the bracelet.

"A beautiful bracelet like this deserves to be on the wrist of a beautiful woman," he pushes the strains of hair away from her face and gives her a kiss on the cheek, "Please accept my gift, my love..." he whispers in her ear.

Kimberly chuckle, still surprised by what just happen-- but she knew Tom would be upset if she didn't wear it. She nods her head and gives him a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thank you so much Tom..." she touches the bracelet on her wrist, "It's lovely..." she smiles with delight, suddenly forgetting about Dennis.

-----------------------------------

Dennis cuts up his steak getting ready to put it in his mouth, when he noticed Tom and Kimberly sitting at a table across the room.

"Shit..." he cursed under his breath, putting down the steak, a sudden lost of appetite.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing Margie..." he exhales deeply, still staring at them. He noticed that Tom had given something to Kimberly-- a bracelet it looks like. His blood boils with rage, feeling betrayed as he watches them smile and laugh.

"How can she pretend like nothing happen...?"
he asked himself, wanting to interrupt their dinner.

Margie turns in the direction Dennis was looking at, "Are you staring at that couple over there?" She points to Tom and Kimberly.

Dennis doesn't reply, he continues to stare at them.

"Do you know them or something?" she turns to Dennis, waiting for an answer.

"Dennis?!" Margie shouts, startling him.

"Uh-- what-- what did you say Margie?" he scratches his head.

"I asked if you know those two?" she puts down her utensil.

"That's Tom and... the Thing..." he snickered.

"Tom and-- the Thing?" She was confused, "what is the Thing?"

Dennis laughs, "oh-- It's a name I gave her-- Kimberly's her name."

"That's awfully mean Dennis." she gives him a stern look, "Wait-- Kimberly you say?" She turns around once more to stare at the table, "Kimberly-- the girl that's been in love with you for who knows how long?" she chuckles.

Dennis nods, "Yeah. Her.."

"Sorry to break your heart Dennis-- But it doesn't look like she's in love with you anymore. She looks quite happy with that man--" she shakes her head, "Maybe it's best if you find another woman because it doesn't look like she'll come crawling back to you anytime," she takes a sip of her red wine.

"I don't want her Margie--" he quickly downs his red wine, feeling irritated to see Kimberly and Tom here.

"You sure?" she chuckles, "From the way you're slouching in your seat, to the way you're talking and staring at her... I have to say someone's... Jealous..." she shrugs, giving him the eye.

"Jea--Jealous... psshh... I'm not jealous!" He gets defensive.

"If it isn't jealousy, then what do you call it? Tell me Dennis?"

"It's called annoyance!" he shouts, drinking the rest of his red wine, and flagging down a waitress, "Another bottle of red wine please."

Margie laughs, "Oh please-- You know what Dennis--" she moves in closer, "I've known you all my life-- and I've never seen you get all work up over a woman before! You are definitely jealous! I can sense it-- You've never gotten this mad over some 'woman' so why are you getting mad now?" she questions him, "You're body language tells it all!"

"Margie-- Stop with the questions." Dennis demands.

The waitress brings him a bottle of red wine. He quickly pours it into his glass and begins drinking.

"Dennis stop--" Margie grabs his glass of wine, "I didn't fly all the way out here just to see my cousin get drunk and belligerent--" she tells the waitress to take the bottle away, "Now, tell me what is going on?" she crosses her arms.

Dennis exhales, and rubs his eyes. He turns his direction where Tom and Kimberly were sitting at-- no one's there. They left. He quickly rises from his seat, scanning the restaurant for them-- no where in sight.

"Damn.." he curses under his breath and sank in his seat.

"Are you going to do this all night Dennis?" Margie's getting annoyed.

"I'm sorry Margie--" he inhales, "I don't know what's been going on with me lately."

"That's okay Dennis... You know if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here-- with open ears..."

"I know Margie... I have no one else to turn to at this point-- I can't go to Yaya, she'll laugh in my face. My friends will surely give me shit for it-- And will.. since you don't know the whole story, You're probably the only one I can depend on right now," he was feeling vulnerable for the first time with no one else to fall back on.

"Well... what exactly happen between you and Kimberly...?"

"I-- I-- I don't know..." he was confused, not sure where to start or how to start, "Technically nothing really happen between me and her.."

"Oh-- well then what's the problem?"

"I don't know what's the problem Margie--That's what I'm trying to figure out the problem!"

Margie, reclines in her chair, staring at him in silence for a few moment, "I think I know what you're going through..."

He looks at her with a curious expression, "what?"

"This is just an assumption-- I haven't been here in so long so I don't have what has been going on in your love life-- but here is goes--" she clears her throat, "Kimberly, who's been in love with you for who knows how long-- finally realizes that you aren't interested in her so another man comes and scope her up and now you're jealous and feeling sorry for yourself because you think you made a mistake by letting her go and... You're falling in love with her... am I correct?"

Dennis chuckles nervously, feeling his sweat pores open up, "What? No..." he shakes his head.

"Come on Dennis!" she whines, "Would you stop lying to yourself!"

"Okay okay!" he cuts her off, "It's... partially true..." he whispers, "Except for the falling in love with her! I don't love her!" he was shouts out loud, causing the whole restaurant to stop and look at him, "Oh... excuse me..." he laughs nervously, feeling his cheek turning red.

"I knew it!" She laughs, pointing a finger at him, "When will you guys ever learn!"

"Learn about what?" he asked with confusion.

"To appreciate what's in front of them! Why must you guys have to go through the process of losing a woman first in order to realize how much she means to you??" She rambles on.

Margie's words hits him hard, right smack in the chest, "Yeah... why is it we must lose something in order to appreciate it..." he questions himself, never questioning about it.

"Well Dennis-- All I can tell you is-- if you really have strong feelings for her, maybe you can try and make her see how much she means to you-- but if you don't care for her in that way, then there's no point in trying-- just let it go."

He nods his head, listening to everything Margie says. Thankful that she's here to listen to him. He gets ready to speak but Margie's phone rings.

"Shoot--" she checks her phone, "Can you believe this Dennis?? I'm 25 years old and mom is still calling me to check up on me!" she vents, "And I'm out with nephew for crying out loud-- Gosh!"

Dennis watches her as she answers her phone and yell at her mom. He chuckles at the sight of it.

She hangs up the phone, "Man-- this woman knows how to ruin my night. Let's get going before she calls the police and tells them I've been kidnap!"

Dennis chuckles, getting up from the table. He goes to the front desk to paid while Margie uses the bathroom. Once he was done and Margie was out, they walk to his car. He drops her off at his aunt's house-- who's waiting up for her at the door.

She gets out of his car and closes the door behind her, "Don't forget what I told you-- If you have feelings for her, go after her... if you don't then just let it go... Just remember that a woman can only take so much from a man," she shrugs at him, "Okay I got to go before she comes and drag me into the house! I'll call you tomorrow! Bye!" she runs inside her house.

He shouts bye after her and drives off. Margie's advice sticks out in his head.

"What should I do..." he ask himself, feeling more confused than ever. "Do I pursue... or not... do i like the thing or not... Am I jealous of Tom.." he ponders in his thoughts.

He touches his lips and suddenly remember the kiss that they shared earlier. A smile from ear to ear sweeps across his face. His heart suddenly warms up with joy as he think of her soft lips on his. He could still taste the sweet cherry lip gloss on his lips. She taste so sweet. Out of all the woman that came into his life, he's never kissed another woman the way he kissed Kimberly.

The image of her replays in his head-- the smile won't erase from his face. Suddenly the image change and he thinks of what he just saw earlier-- Tom and Kimberly together at dinner... He gives her a bracelet. His heart pounds with fury. Confused once again.

"Damn..." he curse under his breath, "What is it wrong with me...?" he drives faster as the bittersweet image of Kimberly today stays in his mind.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i love how both of them keeps thinking of the "HOT" kiss.
but i dont want Tom to get hurt,Tom is so nice,he's so..perfect too!
i'm in the middle,im forgiving now but i dont know who to choose.
why can't Dennis just admit and give in that he loves Kimberly?
He has so much pride in himself,,anyhow Update soon.
i really want to know what's going to happen next.
i love how you're updating so fast<3

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i love how both of them keeps thinking of the "HOT" kiss.
but i dont want Tom to get hurt,Tom is so nice,he's so..perfect too!
i'm in the middle,im forgiving now but i dont know who to choose.
why can't Dennis just admit and give in that he loves Kimberly?
He has so much pride in himself,,anyhow Update soon.
i really want to know what's going to happen next.
i love how you're updating so fast<3

lol. I'm torn too && I'm the writer! :D I want to have more sweet scenes between Kimberly and Dennis-- but I don't want to hurt Tom. hahaha. I'm so torn... lol.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
:baby-scene-pop-corn:
lol. I'm torn too && I'm the writer! :D I want to have more sweet scenes between Kimberly and Dennis-- but I don't want to hurt Tom. hahaha. I'm so torn... lol.
So Sad for Tom.
I hope if Kimberly and Dennis have a sweet scene together, Tom won't see:/
Isn't that 2 timing?lmao,,it's okay;)you're the writer so we'll stick with you and your awesome ideas;)
You can do it! Heartbroken and sad scenes are probably going to literally make me cry for this FF ;))
Continuee:thumbsup:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:baby-scene-pop-corn:

So Sad for Tom.
I hope if Kimberly and Dennis have a sweet scene together, Tom won't see:/
Isn't that 2 timing?lmao,,it's okay;)you're the writer so we'll stick with you and your awesome ideas;)
You can do it! Heartbroken and sad scenes are probably going to literally make me cry for this FF ;))
Continuee:thumbsup:
hehe. I won't do that to Tom! It's gonna be hard to write the sad scenes... let's hope i don't cry in the process. haha

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO! You're so funny & so fast. Don't get the wrong, I adore Tom but it's time for more sweet scenes of Kim & Dennis. I know it sucks for Tom, but that's just the way it is. Kim is still in love with Dennis.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
what a kiss!!! my heart was beating so fast! :D i love the way dennis lick his lips and then smirk at Kimberly. :thumbsup:

i'm Torn between dennis and Tom but i don't want to see Tom get hurt. actually, I'm kinda secretly rooting for Kimberly to pick Tom... he is just soooooo prince charming. Dennis gotta work for Kim more! He has to out beat Prince Charming Tom! hehehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 17

Kimberly sits on the edge of her bed, starting at the box and card.

"Don't worry Kimberly-- I invited you so Dennis doesn't have the right to do anything to you.." Yaya's voice echoes inside her head but Kimberly still uncertain about going. She's all dressed up for it but her heart is second guessing.

"Just go and give it to him and leave..." she tells herself, taking a deep breath in to calm her nerves.

"Okay... I can do this..." she tells herself, grabbing the box and the card. She grabs her purse and heads for the door.

Once downstairs, she flags a cab, giving him the direction to the hotel. She's filled with nerves, unsure how she can through with it. Dennis's birthday is today, and Yaya begged her to go to his party tonight.

She hasn't seen Dennis since that night at the restaurant, a little over a month. How will she face him? She must be crazy for buying him a birthday present, specially after what he's done to her, but it's only fair to give him a present it is his birthday after all.

The taxi cab pulls up to the hotel, she pays him and quickly gets out. She fixes her dress, holding onto the box and card tightly. Her stomach turns and she's overwhelm with nerves. She makes her way inside the hotel, following the signs that tells her where to go. As she walks inside the banquet call, a feeling of discomfort overcomes her, feeling all eyes watching her like a hawk. Something about the place feels weird. Nothing was up yet.

Chills ran down her spine as she scans the room for Yaya-- No where in sight. No one looked familiar to her. The from a distance she spots Dennis surrounded in a small group of crowd. Her heart flutters with nerves.

"Just go give it to him..." she tells herself, boosting her confidence. She slowly makes her way to Dennis, each step she take it felt like two steps back. Her heart continues to pound against her chest, her hands begins to shake with nerves as she clutches tightly to his present.

After making her way to Dennis with what seem like forever, She's finally reaches him. His back's turn to her. A sick feeling turns in her stomach. The anxiety kicks in.

She takes a deep breath and says, "Happy birthday Dennis..." she says softly.

Dennis turns around slowly, looking at Kimberly in disgust.

"I--I-- I got you a... A present..." she holds out a box and a card.

He gives her a smirk, crosses his arms and look at her, "I don't want your sorry present..." he tells her bluntly.

Kimberly's jaw drops, shocked by his words. She stands in front of him dumbfounded.

"You can take your sorry present and leave-- I don't want you here..." He tells her with a stern look.

The group behind him watches Kimberly in pity. She could hear giggles and finger pointing. She felt her walls slowly caving in. Without saying another word, Kimberly forces a smile on her face then quickly turns around and walk away.

She heads for the door, feeling numb all around. It was a big mistake coming here. She should have never listened to Yaya. A tear runs down her cheek but Kimberly wipes it in time before it fell onto her dress.

She heads out the door, ignoring everyone around her. Just as she's about to turn the corner, she felt a hand gripping around her arm. Immediately, she jerks back and she looks over her shoulder-- Dennis has her by the arm.

"Let go of me please..." she asks politely. But he doesn't let her go.

"You're coming with me--" he tells her sternly, pulling her in the opposite direction of where she was going, walking faster than usual. They make it up to the elevator.

"Dennis--" she tries to break free from his grip, "Where-- where are you taking me?!" she was getting scared.

He doesn't reply-- the elevator door opens and he pushes her in. She almost fell inside the elevator, but the rail breaks her fall.

Dennis presses the 9 floor and waits. He doesn't say a word to Kimberly. Her heart races, suddenly she fears for her life, afraid what he might do to her. Everything around her becomes fuzzy. She glues herself to the corner of the elevator, staring straight ahead, afraid to look at him. The tension between them was heavy. It became harder for Kimberly to breathe. Everything around her becomes a blur.

The elevator door slides open and she felt Dennis's hand grabs by the arm, pulling her out.

Her eyes widen, realizing that he's taking her to a room! Her heart stops beating as he pulls out a key and unlocks the door.

"Dennis-- Please don't!" she cries in horror. He still doesn't say anything.

Dennis gets the door opens and pulls Kimberly in and out of the hall. He locks it behind him.

He pushes her to the bed, the present and card drops to the floor. She searches for something to defend herself with. Nothing in sight. Kimberly turns around to see Dennis loosening his tie and removing it from his neck. He begins to unbutton his blazer, slowly follow by his dress shirt.

She quickly covers eyes, not wanting to see a him undressing. In a blink of an eye, she felt her legs being pulls. Dennis's body hovers on top of hers, clamping her hands down onto the bed. She's locked in, unable to move. Her heart still races with adrenaline rush. Beating with fear. Is this really happening? She can't believe her eyes.

"Let me ask you something..?" he looks down at her, "Between me and Tom.. Who do you think will be better in bed...?" A evil smirks on his face, a face she's doesn't recognize.

Kimberly stops trying to fight him. Her heart pounds against her chest, wanting to explode from her chest. She's never seen this side of Dennis before and she's terrified for her life.

"Please Dennis..." she begs, "Let-- Let me go..."

"You didn't answer my question..." he leans in closer to her, slowly kissing her neck. She squeals trying to move away but no luck.

"Please Dennis..." she cries even louder, "Don't do this..." she continues to beg, "you--you really--don't don't wanna do this--" she stutters.

"Of course I do..." he whispers in her ear, "You know you want it too.." his voice sounds unfamiliar to Kimberly, as if he were a totally different person.

She felt his warm tongue licking her neck and slowly working its way up to her cheek. She squeals loudly, trying to fight him off but he has too much power over her body. She's defenseless.

Dennis rips her dress with his teeth, showing off what he's capable of doing. Her dress rips from the chest area down to her navel, exposing her chest. She could feel a cool breeze rushing to her bare skin.

"Please Dennis..." she cries, tears running down her cheeks, "Please stop..."

He doesn't stop, instead he rips the dress right off, exposing her bra and panties.

She let's out soft moan, unable to fight any longer. She lies still, listening to the sound of her heart beating against her chest.

"It'll all be over soon..." he whispers into her ears.

"No.... No... Noooo..." she screams at the top of her lungs and opens her eyes to darkness.

It was only a nightmare. She breathes heavily, feeling the sweat all over her body. Her heart beats faster as she tries to control her breathing. She touches her body, checking to see if she's okay. A sigh of relief.

"It... It felt... So real..." she buries her face in her hands, quickly getting out of bed. She heads to the bathroom to splash some water on her face, "Just a dream Kimberly... Just a dream..." she tells herself, staring at her reflection, noticing how pale and terrified she look. Goosebumps all over her body as she thinks about her dream. It's still vivid in her mind.

She shakes the thought from her mind and quickly heads back to her room. She crawls back into bed, bundling up under the blanket. Her heart still beats fast. The image of Dennis's body hovering over her body pops into her head.

"It felt so real though..."
she inhales and exhales, trying to calm herself. She shakes her head, "It's only a nightmare Kimberly..." she smiles, thankful it wasn't real.

Tomorrow is, however, Dennis's party. She hope her nightmare doesn't come true tomorrow night.

"I change my mind..." she tells herself, "I'm not staying for his party... I'll drop it off and go before he even sees me..." she nods to that idea, "yea.. I'll do that.." she yawns. Her eyes grew heavy, "Good thing it was only a nightmare..." she hugs her bear tightly and slowly dozes off to sleep.

--------------------

Dennis walks around the banquet, making sure everyone was having a good time. He checks his watch. This is the 5th time he has checked his watch in the past 10 minutes. Time has been going very slow for him. He finds himself staring at the entrance door, as if he were waiting for the surprise of his life.

"Dennis!" Yaya pops out of nowhere, giving him a big hug, "Happy birthday big brother!" she gives him a kiss on the cheek and hands him a card.

He smiles at her, taking the card from her. He opens the card and reads it silently, "Thanks Yaya," he gives her another hug.

She smiles, "You're other present is at home. I was too lazy to haul it over here," she rolled her eyes.

"What did you get me?" he ask curiously.

"Pppft... I'm not telling you. You'll have to wait and see.." she smiles at him.

He chuckles and scans the room one more time, searching for a familiar face.

"Who are you looking for? Kimberly?" she asks him.

"yeah--" he replies without thinking, "I mean no--" he corrects himself, clearing his throat, "I'm-- I'm looking for -- Bar--Barry," he stutters.

"Uh huh..." she crosses her arms, giving him a serious look, "Whatever you say... But Barry isn't here yet..."

"I know he isn't," he replies defensively.

"Then why'd you ask?"

"Huh?" he was confused.

"You said you were looking for Barry, butI told you he isn't here yet, then you said you knew he isn't here yet so then I asked why you ask... Get it?"

Yaya was confusing Dennis, "Yaya I don't know what you're talking about..." he shrugs off the conversation.

"Fine.. Be like that.. I'll go check in with the staff to see if they need any help..." she begins to walk away.

"Oh by the way--" she stops and turns to him, "Just in case you're wondering-- Kimberly isn't coming tonight... She's got plans with her man, Tom..." she gives him a smirk and a shrug before walking out of his sight.

His heart drops, "She's not coming..." he says to himself. Actually sadden by the idea of not seeing her tonight. He felt as if there was a hole in his heart, an empty feeling hits him hard. He hasn't seen her since the night at the restaurant.

"Hey man!!" Barry calls Dennis from across the room, "I'm here! So let's get the party started!" he runs up to Dennis, "Happy birthday man!" he punches Dennis in the arm.

Dennis runs his arm, "Damn man... Watch it.."

"WUSS! Let's take some shots and get buck wild!" he screams with excitement, "Hey, where's your sister? I haven't seen her in so long-- I miss stalking-- I mean talking to her," he chuckles nervously.

Dennis punches him in the arm, "You leave my sister alone." he demanded, "I don't want her to be with a guy like you," he gives him a serious look.

"Hey hey-- a guy like me?! What's that suppose to mean?" Barry puts his hands on his hips.

"An asshole like you-- that's what," he smirks. A servers comes up to them with two champagne. They both take a glass.

"Hey, I can be an ass sometimes-- but not like you!" Barry drinks his champagne, "You, Dennis, are an asshole all the time-- specially to Kimberly!" he shakes his head, "So do you miss her yet??" he nudges Dennis on the arm, "come on man-- tell me!"

Dennis nudges him back, "Miss her?!" he laughs uneasily, "Please-- it's been great not having her around!" he drinks his champagne trying to keep a straight face.

"Bullshit!" Barry shouts, "You're lying right through your teeth!" he laughs, staring at Dennis hardcore.

"I have nothing to lie about-- she's means nothing to me and I'm glad she doesn't come around!" he finishes his champagne. His blood slowly beginning to boil.

"Alright alright... Well that's good that you moved on--" he moves in closer to Dennis, "Because you know what I heard?" Barry looks around to see if anyone was eavesdropping, "I heard Tom and Kimberly are gonna get married--"

"What?! Married?!" Dennis shouts, feeling his heart sink to the ground, "Says who?! When!?" he ask with a concern look on his face.

Barry burst into a loud laughter, "I'm just pulling your leg man!" he's still laughing, "I just want to see your reaction-- man that was priceless!" he tries to catch his breath from laughing so much.

"You asshole-- you definitely aren't getting close to my sister!" Dennis exhales with relief.

"Hey man-- I had to ask! If I didn't, then I wouldn't know your true feelings! You've got love written all over your face-- you love Kimberly!" he shouts out loud.

Dennis quickly covers his mouth, trying to shut him up, "You ASS-- I don't love her!" he defenses himself, "I was just-- Shocked-- that's all! It seems too soon to be getting married! They -- they don't even know each other that long--" Dennis rambles on, feeling jealous of the thought of Kimberly marrying Tom.

"You say you don't love her-- but your reaction is telling me a different story... You need to figure out what you want man!" Barry shakes his head, "Do you want Kimberly or not?"

Dennis stays quiet, unsure of how to answer the question.

"You keep thinking about it okay? But don't spend all your lifetime thinking about it-- it might be too late when you finally realize what you want.." Barry tells him.

Silence between them.

"Alright man, I'll catch up with you later! I see my future wife walking!" he points to Yaya, "I need to make my move!" he leaves before Dennis could say anything.

"That bastard.."
Dennis utters under his breath, watching Barry get closer to his sister. He watches like a hawk, thinking Barry better careful where he touches Yaya.

Dennis felt a tap on his shoulder. He quickly turns around.

"Mr. O'Neil, sir?" one of the server gets his attention. She had a small box and a card in hand.

"Someone wanted me to give this to to," she hands the box and card to him.

Dennis takes it from her, "Uh, thanks. Who is this from?" he ask curiously, staring at the entrance, but no one was there.

"She didn't say her name. she just wanted me to give it to you. She said she couldn't stay." the girl informs Dennis.

He thank the server and she walks away. He looks at the perfectly wrapped box, shaking it, wondering what's inside. He looks at the card-- no name on the envelope, just says "To Dennis"

He opens up the card and begins to read:

"May you be blessed today on your birthday.
I hope you get all you wished for and more.
--xoxo Kimberly..."

His heart skips a beat as he reads the card. A smile sweeps over his face. Happy that she remember but sadden by the fact that she isn't here.

"Maybe, she's still here..."
he quickly rushes for the entrance, going out to find her. Once outside, he searches hysterically for Kimberly-- but nowhere in sight. It was hard to see anyone in the dark. The dim lights weren't doing much to help him see. His breathing becomes heavier.

A feeling of defeat sweeps over him as his heart pounds loudly through his chest, "Shit..." he curses, trying to regain his breath. After a minute of searching, he knew she was long gone so he makes his way back to the party. As he passes the lobby door, he remember the box in his hand. He stops and stares at it, the small bow stays perfectly secure.

A smile curves his lips. He slowly begins to untie the bow, wanting to know what's inside. As he opens it and his jaw drops-- a black ROLEX Submariner [ CLICK TO SEE PICTURE]- Surprised and stunned by it. He's been meaning to buy himself a new Rolex watch, but hasn't had the time do so.

"I... I can't believe it..." he chuckles with disbelief, "She ... She got me this... for my birthday...?" his heart fills with shame and guilt. Feeling like a real jackass for the way he's treated her. Never once has she seek vengeance on him, even after everything he's put her through.

His stomach turns sour, a sickening feel. His smile is long gone. He stares the Rolex watch as if it is a masterpiece, admiring the beauty of it but feeling ashamed for being the person to possess it.

A strange feeling erupts inside of him and he can't wrap his hands around it. A mixed feeling of guilt, sadness and happiness bundled in one.

Dennis exhales deeply, closing the box and putting it in his pocket. A feeling of realization sweeps over him. Feeling like a new man. A smiles plaster on his face and he's feeling amazing. He slowly make his was to back inside, heading towards his party, thinking about Kimberly and how she made his night.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow i thought he was gonna rape her for real., i was getting so nervous for her lol
aww how nice of her to do that. and now dennis is so in love with her.
barry is so funny. thanks

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 18

Kimberly does a little cleaning before getting ready. She woke today in a good mood, full of energy. She didn't know why-- maybe it's because it's Valentine's day and she'll be spending it with Tom.

As she wipes down the coffee table, there's a knock on her door. She quickly finishing wiping the table and heads for the door. She opens it and find a deliver man holding a vase of beautiful red roses.

"Special deliver for a Ms. Kimberly?"

"That-- that will be me," she smiles at the man.

He hands her the vase of red roses and gives her a paper to sign, "Have a nice day miss and happy valentine's day." the man smiles and leaves.

Kimberly closes the door behind her, thinking how thoughtful Tom is for sending the red roses. She places it in the coffee table, and pulls out the card, "Beautiful red roses for a beautiful woman-- xoxo"

Her cheeks turns red., thinking how sweet and thoughtful Tom is. She walks over to the kitchen table to grab her phone and dials his number, wanting to thank him for the red roses.

"Hi Tom.." her heart flutters with nerves, "Happy Valentine to you too..." she giggles, "Yes... Tonight at 7... Okay.. Oh one last thing-- thanks for red roses-- they're lovely... Oh, You didn't...?" she sinks into her couch, "ohh... Okay never mind then.. See you tonight..." she hangs up, staring at the red roses in front of her.

"If Tom didn't send it then who..?" she ponders. This will bug her if she didn't figure out who.

She dials Yaya's number. "Hey Yaya... Happy Valentine's day... Just dinner with Tom tonight.. He said he has something nice plan for me... I'll just have to wait and see... What about you? Really? With Barry?! I knew it!". She laughs, "okay... Wait-- I got a quick question-- did you by any chance send me some red roses...? You didn't... Hmm... Okay .. It's nothing,... Just someone sent me some red roses and it wasn't Tom... Since, it isn't you-- I don't know who... Okay.. I won't.. Talk to you later... Bye..."

She hangs up the phone, nowhere close to finding out who. She calls Ying to ask her but it wasn't her either.

"who could it possibly be...?" She paces back and forth, "I don't know many people..."

Suddenly the thought of Dennis pops in her head. She shakes her head, "Nonsense..." she chuckles, "It can't be him-- he's the last person who would send me roses..." she opens up her contacts to Dennis's number. He finger fights to press the call button but her mind is telling her no.

"This is crazy..."
Kimberly sighs, "It can't be him... He hates me!" she argues with herself, "But he did kiss me on the elevator..." she touches her lips still remembering that night very well.

"I can't--" she closes her eyes, shutting him out of her mind, "He'll never do such thing..." she stares at the vase of red roses, "I guess I'll leave it as a mystery..." she gets up from the couch and decides to get ready for tonight.

She took longer to get ready that she thought. Getting distracted, still trying to figure out who sent those roses. She puts on the bracelet. There's a knock on the door, it was probably Tom. She rushes to open it-- he stands in front of her with a bouquet of her favorite flowers-- pink tiger lilies. He gives her a soft kiss on the lips.

"You look lovely, Princess..." he tells her, handing her the bouquet.

"Thank you Tom,," she grins, going into the kitchen to find an extra vase.

"I'm almost done-- let me put these flowers away and then I'll grab my purse," she smiles at him.

"So who was the person who sent you those roses?"

She heard Tom asking her, "I don't know..!" she shouts back at him, returning to the living room, "I'm still clueless as to who sent it--" she shrugs.

"Does someone have a secret crush on my girlfriend?" he walks up behind her, wrapping his arms, kissing her neck gently. She giggles feeling her senses tingle. "I think I might be jealous..."

"No need to be jealous--" she looks up at him, "You're the only one who truly cares for me...and only you..." she kisses his cheek gently, squeezing his arms to reassure him. He hugs her tightly.

"Come on.." he whispers in her ear, "I have something special planned for you-- no time to waste," he takes her by the hand, leading her out the door. She locks the door behind him and they walk out hand in hand.

He opens the car for her, like a true gentleman. "Wait--" he says, "Before I drive... You have to wear this for me..." he hands her a blindfold.

She chuckles, thinking this is odd, "Where are you taking me exactly?" she ask taking the blindfold, but not putting it on.

"Just trust me--" he tells her, smiling from ear to ear.

Her heart warms with joy, trusting his word, "Okay..." she whispers, tying the blindfold.

She stares at darkness, unable o see a thing.

"Can you see?" he ask her.

"Nope.. Total darkness in here..." she tells him.

"Okay good... Trust me on this Kimberly--" he puts the car in drive and takes off.

Kimberly sits still for a long time, wondering when they will reach their destination. She was very curious, growing slowly impatient as her derriere slowly falls asleep. Finally after what seemed like an endless ride, the car comes to a complete stop. She could hear Tom getting out of the car and walking to her side to open her door.

He gently grabs her hand and helps her out the car-- she's still blindfolded. He helps her with every step, being her eyes as they make it to their destination.

"Okay Kimberly," Tom let's go of her. She stands frozen, slowly removing the blindfold.

She blinks several time, and noticed the white and red rose pedals on the pavement. She grins from ear to ear, slowly walking through the rose pedals. Her head slowly lifts up and her jaws drop. Her face lid up with excitement, as her heart beats faster. The gazebo was decorated with lights and candles-- it's a candle light dinner. A banner hung on the side of the gazebo saying "Happy Birthday". The place filled with roses and lilies.

Kimberly's lost with words, taken by surprised by what Tom has done. She's feeling like a real princess right now.

"Tom.." she softly whispers, "this -- this... It's so beautiful,.." she utters, feeling as though she could cry at any minute, "I'm shocked... I--I don't know to say..." she stares at him, who slowly walks to the gazebo.

He wraps his arms around her, "Do you love it Beautiful...?" he holds her tighter.

"I love it..." she kisses him on the lips, "Everything looks so perfect..." she smiles.

"Come--" he takes her by the hand and leads her to the table, "I wanted to show you how much you mean to me with this special candle light dinner--" he caresses her hand.

Kimberly blushes, feeling giddy inside, "it's absolutely stunning... No one's ever done this for me before... Thank you Tom..."

A maids comes out and services them dinner. They eat and talked the night away. They had a few wine and the dessert.

"I have one more thing for you, my princess..." he reaches for his jacket pocket, pulling out a small box.

Kimberly's eyes widen, jaws dropped, "Is it what I think it is...?" she asked herself, feeling her heart pound loudly against her chest. The walls around her slowly caving it. "It's-- it's too sudden..." she cries in her head.

Tom places the box down next to him, reaching across the table and grabbing her by the hand.

"Kimberly--" he clears his throat, "The past months with you have been wonder... I've never met another woman like you before...you take my breath away in every way I can possibly imagine. You sweep me off my feet. I find myself falling more and more for you as each day passes by... This is a bit sudden but--" he slowly opens the box-- a simple pink diamond ring shines brightly.

"Is... Is he proposing to me..?!" her heart beats faster, suddenly feeling light headed, unable catch her breath, as she has one had grasping her chest.

"I--I've fallen head over heals for you Kimberly..." he whispers, "and this ring right here..." he pulls it out of the box, "-- I want to give to you... As a beginning of our beautiful relationship..." he clears his throat, "It's a promise ring..."

Kimberly sigh with relief, "Only a promise ring... whew..." she felt the weight lift from her shoulders.

"I don't want to rush into things with you... I want to prove to you that I'm not trying to sleep with you... This promise ring will symbolize my purity to you... I'm not a man who only wants just sex from you... I want to wait til you're ready..." he smiles at her, slipping the ring into her ring finger.

A perfect fit. She touches the ring, thinking how beautiful it look on her finger, "It's gorgeous Tom..." she smiles, leaning over the table to kiss him, "I promise to wear it.. And thank you for not rushing me..."

He moves closer to her, wrapping his arm around her, "When you know someone is the one, you wait forever for them...you never want to rush it..." he utters.

Her smiles turns to half grin. The last line struck her heart. Suddenly, she thinks of Dennis. Her heart beat against her blouse at the thought of Dennis.

Tom has done and given Kimberly everything but somehow something inside of her still felt empty. Her heart didn't feel still doesn't feel whole.

"What else is missing..?" she ask herself. Tom kisses her on the lips softly and suddenly she felt strange about his kiss.

"Why doesn't it feel the same...?" her heart sank, feeling a shattered heart once more.

---------------------

Dennis sits alone in his apartment, reclining on the sofa. He has Kimberly's Rolex in one hand, and a glass of drink in the other. As he stares at the watch, he slowly drowse his problems in the glass of liquor. It's valentine's and he has no plans. Feeling pity for himself.

A feeling of defeat as he wonder why Kimberly hasn't called him-- he did, after all sent her those roses He worked so hard to get her address, since he didn't know where bakery shop is nor does he know where she lives. He had to lie and pull a few strings to get it.

He finishes his drink and pours himself another glass. He's lost count of how many drinks he's had tonight but he didn't care.

"Why haven't you called...?"
he groans out loud, taking a sip of his drink, gripping tightly onto the watch she bought him.

He's never had a woman problem like this before, never had to deal with it either. He's struggling to keep his sanity.

"Is this what a heartbreak feels like...?"
his heartaches with emptiness, feeling lifeless and useless.

Images of Kimberly rushes into his mind and he can't control it. Why couldn't he had given her a chance? Why didn't he treat her better? How could he be so ignorant and blinded by these good-for-nothing-women and those one night stands.

He lies down on the couch as arm covers his eyes. All he could do was think about Kimberly.

Bittersweet memories of Kimberly fills his mind. Remembering a time when she visit him at work, when he specifically told her not to. She brought him some baked goods, cookies and pastries.

"I know-- it's just-- I baked these for you and I wanted to bring some to you..."
she walks closer to him, showing him the baked goods. He pushes it away from his face, causing her to knock down the box of baked goods.

He cursed at her for making a mess in his office. All she did was apologize repeatedly, cleaning up the mess. He never did accept any of her apologies.

"Damn..." the memory ached his heart.

Another flashback comes to his mind. His senior year of high school. Kimberly asked him to his senior prom. Even baked him a cake. She asked him in front of the whole school. He humiliated her in front of the whole school. Told her he'd rather eat dog feces before he ever considering going to prom with her. He pushed her out of her way, destroying her cake. Tears filled her eyes and she's left to clean the mess he caused.

Dennis shakes his head, trying to erase all these painful memories. "Why must I be a total ass to her...? When she's been nothing but nice to me...?" he exhales deeply, feeling a heavy burden on his chest.

"I've treated her like the scums of the earth... yet she's never once wanted revenge for everything he's done to her..."

Memories of what all the names he's called her in the past flushes in his mind, "worthless... annoying... psychotic... manipulative... a dirty whore... easy... Cum-berly..."

He pounds his fist on the couch, the pain of remembering hurts him more. Then he wonders how much pain Kimberly had to endure while he was putting her through it all. He wonder how much tears she wasted on him, yet he never took a second to even care about her.

"Crap...!" he curse, biting his lip. suddenly remembering the kiss he forced upon her. That brought a smile to his face. He's never kissed a woman like that before. He did it with passion. It made his weak in the knees, remembering that night.

"If only there were more of that..." he quickly rises, taking another sip of his drink.

Suddenly there was a bang on the door.

"Dennis!!" Someone shouts, "Open this door!" the pounding continues.

"Damn it... go away..." he shouts. But the banging gets louder. He finally gets up and walks to the door, opening it with anger.

Margie stands in front of him-- covering her nose, "You stink of alcohol!" she pushes out of the way, "Why are you drinking by yourself?"

Dennis rolled his eyes, closing the door behind him, "What do you want Margie..."

"Check this ROLEX out..." she's examines it thoroughly.

He quickly snatches it from her, "Don't touch." he puts it back into his pocket.

"Dennis-- I've been trying to call you!" she puts her hand on her hips, "What's the matter with you anyways?"

"Nothing!" he shouts, continues on drinking.

Margie quickly snatches the drink from Dennis, "Drinking isn't going to solve your problem! It'll only make it worst!"

"I don't care!" he replies belligerently, "She doesn't care so why should I!?" He shouts.

"Oh..." She realized what he was talking about, "You talking about Kimberly right?" she moves in closer to Dennis, "If you don't care, then why are you drinking your problems away...?"

Dennis stops and thinks.

"You do care, don't you Dennis...?"

He doesn't answer.

"Okay Dennis..." she gets up, grabbing all the bottle of liquor, "No more..." she heads to the kitchen to dump out the remaining content.

Dennis doesn't stop her, feeling too weak to do.

"Can you please so wash up a bit Dennis? You look like shit! We have some business to finish here!" She pulls his arm, getting him to the bathroom.

"Hurry up and take a shower!"

He returns 15 minutes later, actually feeling refreshed and less stressed.

"Now.. Tell me, what happen between you and Kimberly...?"

He sighs heavily, "I don't know Margie... I don't-- I don't think I have a shot anymore... She has her boyfriend, who is my old college friend. They've been together for who longs how long... They-- they look so happy and perfect together so I-- I don't know where I would fit in... Tom's a great guy... He's everything that I'm not... how can I compete with that... I'm just now realizing what a jackass I am... I've treated Kimberly like shit Margie-- Maybe, I don't deserve a woman like Kimberly... especially after the way all that I've put her through..." he rambles on, reclines on the sofa, having trouble explaining how he feels about her.

"So... You wanna give up...?" she ask him.

"I-- I don't know Margie-- I don't see the point in trying..." sadness sweeps his face.

"Well, do you love her...?" She asked him bluntly.

His heart stops beating for a split second, as he tries find the answer to the question.

"Dennis, do.. you... love... Kimberly...?"

He lowers his head, "Yes-- yes I do... I'm-- I'm in love with Kimberly..." he sigh with relief, feeling the ton of weight lifting off his back. The words of love tickle his tongue and he was ecstatic to actually admit it.