Her Name is Miracle (Ch3)

BearYa

sarNie Egg
This is my first fanfic of YADECH here and at yadech forums na ka. Please bare with my errors na ka.
Cast:

Urassaya Sperbund as Pathiran (Pat) (IN ENGLISH IS MIRACLE KA)

Barry Kugimiya as Chat

Boy Pakorn as Himself

Margie Rasri as herself

Chalida Vijitwongton as Waew

Prin Suparat as Thum

Mario Maurer as Himself

Anne Thongprasom as Herself

Ken Theeradeth as himself

Guy Rattchappom as Himself

James Ma as himself 

Pope Tawanat as himself

Mew Nitta as herself

Synopsis:

Pathiran (Pat) is a fun,out going person,Loving Nature, and fun tomboy dressing girl.

She was very close to her father until her mother had a divorce cause her father

wouldn't stop being a cheater. Her mother then took Pat to live in american when she

was 8 years old, when she turned 20, she came back to thailand because her

her mother had die from cancer, so after the funeral she decided to go back to 

thailand, she needed a job there and stayed with her best friends, Margie and Waew.

She wasn't planning on seeing her father at all with his new girlfriends. One day she 

bumped into a guy (which was Chat). He was a rich man who worked for her father.

Pat had no idea he did. Until she met her father, her father took her home with him.

She denied to stay with him and went back to her friends, Waew and Margie. Pat 

hated her father, he was never there for her when she needed him the most, the 

only person that was there for her was Chat, Chat made her happy, he was there

with her every second, every minute, Chat loved her more and more the more they 

were together, so did Pat.....​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

*I hope you guys like this chapter i know its short because it is time for my bedtime hehehe i all update trrw na ja,*​

Chapter 1: 

Pat crying at her mother's funeral, she sniff and cry harder each time. Many of her mother's friend and there family try to make her happy, but she wasn't.

She looks at the person pushing her mother into the creamer, Pat walked up to her mother and left a white rose, her mother's favorite and said

"Mae ka, Plort bay di leh too mak gwa chan, Pat rak khun mae na ka" Yaya said as they slowly told her to step away. Pat step away from the creamer, and sees the door close.

They turned on the fire, as Pat cried even more, there will be no other mom's that would replace her.

It was time to announce Pat's mother's will to everyone. For Pat's grandma, she got 300,000 dollars, for her slave Mee had 200,000 dollars, for her slave's son Jon her mother

gave him a chance to go study over seas plus 100,000 dollars. "Thank you madam for thinking of us to" Mee prayed to tell her master.

And for Pat, she gotten the most, 10 million dollars plus her mom's company in thailand with her father's will. "thank you," Pat told the man, 

"Your moher also said, you must go back to thailand to work with your father for at least 2 years, in order to get your 10 million dollar" Pat looked up and said out

loudly "THUM YAN HI PAW KAUNG CHAN" The man shocked his head yes. Pat sat down on her chair, she didn't want to go back to thailand, especially to see her DAD.

"Dai ka," Pat finalized her answer, she was leaving next week. 

grandma: Lu ka, you go go good na

Pat: Ka Yai,

Jon: Go well big sis

Pat: (She smiled) Kob jai mak na ka.

Mee: go well my little honey. We all will miss you

Pat: chan ja eke tung khun took ti pock khun mak, please take care of grandma for me na, since Jon is leaving to Italy for 4 years.

Mee: Ka Lu.

Pat got into the car, as she turned around to take a last glimpse of look at her small family, and waved goodbye with a fake smile.

(ThaiLand)

Chat starring at his fiancés coffee, he glared at it for a long time without moving one bit, she notice him after facing her head towards him, she sighs, she tapped his hand, he looks up

at her "Sorry" "Sorry for what?" The women asked him "For not giving you a good time", He said, the women sighs, "It's all right, we both don't want this?" she said.

Chat looked up at her. He smiled, "Our mom's are best friends, they want us to be together so we should do what they say", Chat told her, Waew got up mad, 

"But i don't want this P'Chat, Chan mai rak tur, I want to find someone i love truly", she yelled it at him, Chat grabbed her hand and out the store into the parking lot, "Ploy, Ploy", Chat lets go of

her. "Ni khun, please don't do that ever again na" he told her softly, "Why? why are you scared to tell the whole world we don't love each other, don't be scared of your own heart P'Chat",

Waew got into the car and so did Chat, the whole ride home was silence like always. "Kor Tor" Waew told Chat before she got out his car.

Pat arrived in thailand bright in the morning at 9am, she smiled when she arrived, it felt good to be back hime where she grew up, she loved the old smell, the people the thai words the people talking thai

"mmmmm Haven't been here since i was 8, feels good to be back chai mai Patiharn" she said to herself. She grabbed her case and called her friend to pick her up, "Hello, Marige"

Margie got up from her chair at work, asking where she was, she got her keys and picked Pat up as fast. "Pat" Margie said when she stepped into the car, they hugged each other, asking each other'

how they've been, when Margie heard about her mother she was so sad she couldn't believe pat haven't told her so she could come visit her and come support her mother's funeral.

Pat asked where Waew was, Margie told her she was at home. Pat wanted to go see her so Margie took her to go see Waew.

(Waew's house) 

Pat walked in the house, where she remember when her and Waew were kids they were running around the house and playing barbies, she smiled she then saw her mother. "sawadee ka" Her mother 

looked up at her she was in shocked and hugged her "Pat, how have you been honey," "Di ka, yan Waew you ti nai" her mother leaded her to her room "Honey someone is here to met you"

Waew ignored and told everyone not to bother her "Are you sure" Pat said, Waew turned around almost throwing a pillow when she notice Pat, she screamed loud and hugged her, telling her

how much she missed her.

Pat: If you don't want to marry him don't who is this Chat anyways.

Waew: Chat is my mother's best friends son, they want us to marry eachtother but we don't want to. He wants the best for the moms, but i just want to love someone i truly love Pat. Can you help me.

Pat: If i involves me i won't help, you know i don't like to inter fear with love.

Margie: Chai ka, Pat mai chob,

Waew: Dai ka, if you guys won't help i will help my self.

Chapter 2:

Pat was walking around the outlet mall drinking her coffe at the same time to. As for Chat he was also at the outlet mall. He was in a sports store looking for some new sports wear for the next game. As Pat stop to look at herself in the window reflection she looked beautiful as always as she was walking pass thr sports store Chat came out and the door had hit Pat's coffe onto her shirt she yelled out a yelp. "Oww my shirt" she said trying to wipe the stain off. Chat looked up and told her it will leave a stain he was sorry. Pat looked up and Chat looked at her eyes (he looks at her like how he looked at her in GRGR when they bumped into eachother at jogging park) Pat looked at the figure wondering what was wrong with him. She carefully walked away. Chat snapped out of it and and chased after her. "Nong, Diow, Nong" Pat stopped at turned around to face him. "Poom kor tor. Let me buy you a new shirt" Pat wouldnt dare. "Mai thong" she said sweetly. But Chat refused Pat looked at his finger "P ka. You have a wife. Dont mess it up na" Chat was confused wife he doesnt even have one. "Wife" he said Pat shook her heaald yes she then turned away ASAP. Chat was still confused he then chased her again. He grabbed her arm Pat the pushed him. "Wife" Chat said. Pat sighs and said "Your wearing a ring. What else does wife mean huh P" She said walking away but Chat ran in front of her. "Oh your wrong. (he held the hand up) its an engagement ring." "Whats the different"

Pat told him striaght foreward. "Guh.....Song mai rak gun" (aka: us 2 dont love eachother) Pat was confused 2 people who engage must love. Chat grabbed her hand and took her to a store Pat was trying to get out of his grip but she didnt want to ve rude. He took her to the outlet store H&M. "Here i will buy your shirt here Nong." Chat pointed to the sign. Pat faked a smiled and sigh. She choose a shirt. A plain white t-shirt that said. Cool Story Bro. "You like guy stuff" Chat laughed. "Chob. Taam mai?" she asked while smiling Chat whistle and turn his head away...Pat laughed. As they were walking together around the mall Chat asked her what her name was.

Pat: Chan chue Patiharn. Chue Pat guh mai bpen rai. (aka: my name is miracle. Call me Pat its alright)
Chat: Tur mai chon Patiharn guh chob Pat (you dont like the name patiharn but you like the name Pat)
Pat: Whats wrong with Pat.
Chat: Guh....Pat poo-chai chue mai di poo-ying (aka: well pat is a gugs name not a womens name)
Pat: (she shoulder him) It doesnt matter if its a guy or girl name at least its a name. In america a guy name is Alex so is a girl in thailand a guy name is thon a girl name is that to na P.
Chat: Woah your smart (Pat smiled) chan chue Chat.

Pat frozed. She swear she heard this name Chat. She had a flashback.

~flash back~
Pat: Who is this Chat anyways
Margie: her soon to be husband.
Waew: Pat help me na.
Pat: mai.
~end of flash back~

"khun chue chat." chat smiled and said of coruse. 

"Are you engaged with Waew chai mai ka" chat shook his head yes and asked her how she Waew. She told him that Waew was her bestfriend. "Then why are you here" Pat told him. Chaf was even more confused first comes wife theb second she knows Waew and third asking him why he was here. "Taam mai" Pat turned to him. "Waew is on her way to get you at youtlr place so she can tell her mother you both dont love eachother" "ALAI NA" Chat ran away to his car to Waews house. Before waew got into the house Chat held her hand dragging her away. "Why are you doing this" "Necause i dont wanna marry you. Chat chan mai rak tur. Chan kor tor na. Chan guh mae kwam jing" she walked into the house "Mae ka. Me and P'Chat dont love eachither." by the tim Chat got into the house she already said it. 

Mom: What
Waew: You know the truth now
Mom: Maj jing lu
Waew: Jing ka mae. Chat guh chan mai rak gun
Chat: Waew yut.
Waew: why do you want us to get married huh mae.
Mae: because i want the best for yoy 2
Waew: Us 2. Mom we already got the besf we want. I have a mom and dad. Money. Car. A good job. Everything so does Chat and thats not good mom. Have you ever thought of my love.

The room was silence. "Mom tell me the real reason why we are getting married....is it because there richer then us. Is that why mom-" her mother slapped her. "Yai" Chat said. "I and aunt engaged you both wheb you 2 were only 19 months old thafs why. We want to die in peace seeing our both kids get married." Waew ran out the house her mother yelled at her to come back but she didnt chat chased after her. It was raining hard. "WAEW STOP WAEW" Chat grabbed her making her face him. "PLOY CHAN P'CHAT" but chat didnt instead he grabbed hold of her face and kissed her. She stop hitting him and stopped. Chat slowly moved away his face "This was the only way to make you stop." Waew had tears in her eyes. "Chan Glit Khun (aka: i hate you)" she pushed him away and ran off. Chat stood there on the ground asking himself why did he kiss her. Now when he knows the little girl he grew up with hates him breaks his heart. Waew loved him so much looking up to him loved him they were like real sibilings. "Poom kor tor Waew" he then realized waew was gone he got back up and chased after her. He worried it was raining harder then ever. Waew was running she didnt realized the green light when a car almost hit her. She fell to the ground "Oww" the man got out his car helping her up. "Im alrigt" waew looked uo to him when both there eys met. Thum has never seen anyone with such beautiful eyes. His friend will always set him up for dates but he had never found anything interesting of them. Waew notice her heart was beating so fast. Her eyes sticked on his for long time when she heard Chats voice. "Chat. P please help me na." Thum pushed her into his car and drove off.
-----------------

*I hope you guys enjoy na ja....hehhee ​

​

BearYa

sarNie Egg
Chapter 3:

As Thum was driving with the crying women he stopped by the side, he leaned to take a better look at her, making sure she was ok. He puts his shoulder on her shoulder. 

"Hey….Are you ok, what happened," I paused for an answered, it took a awhile for her to answer my question so i asked again, she finally replied. 

"It has nothing to do with you na P" I told him, But i then realized i was with a stranger, I backed off but he told me to keep calm, he wasn't gonna hurt me. But how can i trust him, I didn't even know him at all. He kept staring at me like i was mental, "what are you looking at" i told him like a little child. His eyeball was looking from the bottom of my toes to my head and then my chest. i covered it with my arms, and pushed him away. "Are you crazy,"

Crazy, she thought i was crazy of fuck to no i ain't. "Hey let me tell you, and put this in your brain (I said touching her head with my pointing finger) I am not crazy, if i was i would maybe rape you right now right? (She backed up) Where do you live….." Before he could even finish his sentence Waew cuts in "Please don't take me home na" She said begging me while holding SO tight onto my button shirt. 

"Hey (I moved my arm) Your gonna rip my shirt, a shirt like this isn't easy to find, i got it from italy" She moved away and looked at the raining road in front of her and whispered 
"Oh so he's those kind go guys" "What" I said trying to make her repeat it but she didn't. So i asked her again where should she would go? where are you staying? Where can i drop you off? she answered to me "Your house, is that ok" I frowned at her and was confused. Heck no my mom would flipped, she would maybe say i got her pregnant, took advantage of her, or maybe think that i brought a slut from a club to live with us she would totally go CRAZY. But i couldn't deny a cute,pretty looking women like her, i mean just look at her, she had beautiful brownish/blackish hair,really nice brown eyes. Ugh i can go on forever about this girl, and she looks rich, from the way she's dressed and the ring she has. It's probably 23k. My mom wouldn't mind. "Ka" i answered her. 

"Chat did my daughter come back" Waew's mother asked but Chat told her a man took her with him, her mother was even more frighten, first she was slapped and now gone with a  man. "Please get her back na Chat" Chat place her mother on the couch to calm her down. 

"Don't worry na, she has her phone, I can GPS her" Waew's mother got up fast and told Chat to hurry up, but chat told her he would do it first in the morning telling him not to worry.
Her mother agreed.

Thum reached his house, when he turned to Waew, sleeping peacefully in the car. He smiled at her, he leaned in to take a look at her. He was no less then 8 inches away from him, he then dropped his cup which hitter her leg and startle her to wake up as he back up away, she opened her eyes knowing they were in a different place. "Are we at your home" I asked him, he said of course. We both got out the car and stepped into the big house. I turned to him "You must live such a wonderful life" I told him, thinking his life was so much better then me. I stared at the place for a bit, it was a beautiful house. "Khun Mae You Ti Ni" I asked him, from there his mother came down the stairs. I turned to look at the stairs where his mother was standing, I knew who she was, she was Pat's auntie, I turned away to face that man, that man that was-was Pat's cousin, WHAT!!! "Who is that honey" She said getting closer to us. I had to turn around as i did slowly she knew who i was, "Waew.." she smiled. Asking what i was doing here.

"She is spending the night over mom" His mother look confused at him, she pointed at me "The night over, aren't you engaged honey" she asked me, I didn't know what to do, i look at Him he didn't know either. 

"Uh…..(I then went over to him and put his arm around me and my arm around his neck) We are boyfriend-girlfriend. Aunt you know that me and Chat don't love each other," I forced myself to kiss his cheek, and that he stared at me making that "Hugh" noise. "Oh, I forgot that it was forced marriage, but this…" "I am telling my mother no matter what i won't get married to P'Chat na ka" I told her. She always understands me, I told her not to tell my mother or Chat to content my mother. she said no problem and lead me to a room. 

She gave me some clothe and told me to get into good clothe to sleep. As i was done i was in a robe drying my hair with a towel. And from the cover of my eyes i saw a figure.
I look it was him, i dropped the towel and backed off. "Hey" I told him, he walk up to me and look at me. 

"we never got to know each other's name" he asked me still looking at me making me feel awkward weird. "My name is Chat, i already know yours Nong'Waew" 

I stared at him for the longest, i love this smiled. His giggled. I sigh, "get out" He pointed to him and i said yes and he looked at the door. And back at me. "No" I asked him why and he said this was his house and he has the right to do anything. My phone ringed i tried to grab it but he got it first waving it in the air, and me jumping trying to get it but he didn't give ti to me as we both fell onto the bed. Looking into each other's eyes deeply. 

The way i stared at her made me tangled big. My heart pounding fast, why me this never happens to me i am a PLAYBOY. I must been CRAZY.

*Hey guys i hope you guys enjoy this fanfic sorry that is just MM right now, just that i am doing it like drama hahahahahaha like i am making the second couple more loving, cause the first couple isn't really yeah, so Yadech is up next na, Keep tone. And fantastic_27 take your time i will wait na.

BearYa

sarNie Egg
I am so sorry for the long wait. i will try to update by trrw or sunday na ka. still thinking.