HELP!

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i'm not sure if this is the right place to post my question for help lol and if it's wrong then i'm sorry but i sort of don't know how to use the new feature or maybe i'm just a retard but yea maybe someone can help me :unsure:.. when i try to look at the last post that is at maybe the 3rd page an error comes up and i can't look at it can some1 tell me what's going on?? thanks so much!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Have you tried opening the forum with another browser to see if the problem persists?

You're on the Reflection-Blue skin or no?

I'm not sure if it does it here, but in my other forums :

The skin preference makes a difference in the forum's features.

Some features maybe disable and sometimes you cant see some of the stuff depending on which one you choose.

LOL...I'm no help with these type of things ; I'll leave it for Tim, Ning, or Anan to answer.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes wai wai you are correct :p the skin does matter cause grandpa only installed some of the features on the other 2 skins but theres everything on the blue skin ..

what is the error that you get MzJenn?

noungning

Heartless
yeah can you let us know what kind of error you get? i think tim knows more than i would with forum problems because i'm very illiterate lol

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
Okay ill try my best to explain it lol cause I’m not all that good at explaining.. but um here it goes :) when there are posts that go onto the next page if I click for it to move to the next page it will but if i click on the post that is on the next page so I can read it a message will come up saying.

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

noungning

Heartless
I click for it to move to the next page it will but if i click on the post that is on the next page so I can read it a message will come up
ok you got me lost, so you can go to the next page, but you can't click to post? so are you saying you can't reply to a thread that has multiple pages?

because what you just said here sounds like you can click to the next page but you can't click to the page and it's confusing. :huh:

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
lol i'm so sorry that it's confusing.. i'll try again to explain lol if the thread has multiple pages i can click to go to the next page but if i want to read a post that is on the next page i can't read it but i am able to reply to a thread

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey MzJenn

can you give me your username and password?

Well PM it to me. I'll login as you and see whats going on.

Thats a very odd problem you have.

darvil

sarNie Adult
hey Jenn..

Have you tried firefox?

Thats a very odd problem. I've logged in as you and as you thought it isn't the account.

Not sure whats going on.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
yea that's what i figured its not the account i think it might be my internet explorer or something i dont know.. but i havent tried firefox before not really familiar with it..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Mine is a simple problem.

No matter what skin or browser I am on...

I'm not able to "EDIT" my thread's title whereas others can.

Ohhh, thank you for the reassurance, Tina =)