help on song

Prisana

sarNie Egg
hey I was wondering does anyone has all the hmong song that they put in the movie SAD LOVE STORY cause i like it so much but couldn't find it thanx alot, and the studio for the movie is EQ Entertainment, B)

val

sarNie Adult
I love the one song that they put on after she came back from america and his rich friend introduce her to him telling him that she's his grilfriend and they went to eat. It was also on when they were at the beach house together that one night. It start like "vim kev hlub nrog koj thiab ua rau kuv siab mob...." I love this song, if anyone have it please upload it here

Prisana

sarNie Egg
thanx alot for uploading the song leek18, and hoping that someone will help upload the other song for us thanx again B)

kry*star

sarNie Adult
thanks for the song leek18! it was so good even though it was copied from the korean version! i love the lyrics. do you have the rest? if you do can you please upload it for the rest of us. thanks again!

leek18

sarNie Adult
sorrie i don't have all the songs in the movie so sorrie or you mean the cd of nkauj cua tsheej

kry*star said:
thanks for the song leek18! it was so good even though it was copied from the korean version! i love the lyrics. do you have the rest? if you do can you please upload it for the rest of us. thanks again!
[post="122730"][/post]​

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
hey... can someone PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ reupload the song... I have the alll the korean ost but I want the HMONG one!!!!! plz....

Prisana

sarNie Egg
hey tik_aom_luver if you have all the korean ost but then can you up load them to me cause i want them too.......thanx alot :rolleyes:

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Prisana said:
hey tik_aom_luver if you have all the korean ost but then can you up load them to me cause i want them too.......thanx alot :rolleyes:
[post="125230"][/post]​
ummm.... I would if I knew how to... u can tell me how.. and then I can upload it for u... :)